Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

JUST LIKE THIS, zekkyou hoshiragi's plotter
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
namezekkyou hoshido agetwenty-one gendermale sexualityasexual & panromantic relationshipsingle occupationfashion designer member groupMDS entertainment
While Zekkyou doesn't go out to make enemies, he doesn't go out to make friends either. In fact for the most part, he prefer to just live his life as it is. The only times he would most likely talk to you is when he figures he should talk to you. Although in his mind he might treat most social interaction as a chore, he doesn't show it. Not with his kind tactful words and polite personality.

However for the most part you will have to be the one to talk to him first. He won't brush you off and instead would reply to you in as close to a friendly manner as he can get himself to. Really it's not that he hates you or anything, he just doesn't do well when it comes to socializing. It also takes him a while for him to consider anyone to be a friend so chances are most friendships with him will star ONE-SIDED on your part. Again, it's not like he hates you or anything, he just doesn't consider many people to be his friend. In fact he may help you out and start conversations himself because he happens to like you for a few months before it occurs to him that you two are friends.

To those he is friends with, he actually would go out of his way to talk to them at times. Not exactly the clingy type though since he has a busy life, he would try his best to be there when you need him. That is...as long as you don't try to drag him into big social gatherings. With that said though I do want FRIENDS THAT DRAGS HIM TO PLACES. The party type of friends whose company Zekkyou likes but he doesn't like the places they like to go. And well lets face it, this guy really does need to get out and live his own life more.

The fashion designer also has a problem when it comes to taking care of himself. Really it's not that he doesn't want to take care of himself but with a busy life schedule..he sort of forgets. It doesn't help that he is somewhat of a caffeine addict. The withdraw usually leaving him to feeling quite unmotivated. So maybe a friend that is something of a BABYSITTER for him. Although he would get annoyed of them nagging him, he would at the very least appreciate the sentiment.

Zekkyou tries his best at the live and let live clause. He really does. He does what he can to not get in people's way and expect the same from them. He's not here for the fame, the stories nor the drama that seems to love to pop up in the entertainment world. He does his best not to hate someone but by the stars above is it hard!

It doesn't take much to annoy the fashion designer. Oh, he keeps it to himself but just someone trying so hard to be friends with him will annoy the guy. So some of the one-sided friendship might actually be ANNOYANCE on Zekkyou's part. This is even more so if it's someone who is loud, outgoing and doesn't know what personal boundary is. While the guy might be physically affectionate, it is only reserve to those he likes. He won't yell at these people but he would certainly try to avoid them. When he does see them, it's honestly a struggle not to be rude to them just to avoid possible drama. These people probably bring a lot of stress in his life...sopleasedoit.

While it is easy for him to be annoyed of you, it isn't easy for him to actually hate you. This is mainly because he doesn't care enough to hate you. However that doesn't mean that is is not possible. Zekkyou hates anyone who hurts those that he care about regardless of the reason. This goes even more so for his nephew as anyone who even look at the kid the wrong way is an ENEMY in Zekkyou's eyes. To these people he would actually try to play them. So if you want a jerk who pick on Zekkyou and push him to his limit, I would totally love to play this. Zekkyou won't openly stand up for himself but that doesn't mean that he won't go ahead and try to play them just a little bit. Maybe make them something with a material they won't like but is now forced to wear for some shoot or something.

There may be some that finds Zekkyou's personality to be fake (which they aren't completely wrong) who might ONE-SIDED hate him. These people probably fall onto Zekkyou's annoyance side of anything. He doesn't get why it should matter but as long as they don't do anything to push him, he won't hate them. In fact, he sort of looks down on them and if they are good at reading people, they might read that from him.

Lastly I would love FASHION RIVALS. Zekkyou never exactly plan to go to the top as he doesn't care for the fame no being a millionaire. He just wants to have a decent living...however he would be lying if he said he wasn't just a bit competitive. So if there is a fashion designer who catches his eyes, he would consider them rivals. Rivals don't have to be enemies though, it could be friendly or they could hate each other. I'm up for either one.

Note: Just a quick note, I love doing romance plots but I don't do finals. I can't guarantee they'll end up together based on plot alone and prefer to just see how the chemistry work. So most of these romance plots would be more of starting points. With that said, if you want to have a romance triangle plot where Zekkyou loses...due...hit me up..please.

Despite what one would expect from someone with an attitude like Zekkyou, he does have some experience in dating. Well okay...it was one date...and that only lasted for three months before he impulsively took a kid home with him. But nonetheless it was something! Although currently, he isn't really looking into dating. It doesn't help that he's asexual which makes it hard to choose someone who would...accept such things. He also knows that it is unfair to ask someone to not go there if he enters a relationship as he is quite sure the majority of the population is not some form of ace.

Nonetheless...that doesn't stop him from having CRUSHES. He honestly can't help it okay? It happens but at the very least they are fleeting mainly because he doesn't bother to pursue them. His life is already busy as it is. Nonetheless, he finds himself drawn to some people that he has talked to. Gender doesn't matter to him as much as how he is drawn to them. The things that draw him is usually someone who is patient and while motivating isn't pushy. He also love people who have passion and is fully motivated with big goals. Just because he doesn't have any, doesn't mean that he doesn't like people who do. In fact, he both love and envy such traits and truly wants to see them succeed. Those who have life in them and fire in their eyes he suppose are just attractive to him.

Now, Zekkyou does have an EX but this person would have had to have come from the countryside. Due to the fact that he is panromantic, this person can be any sex/gender. I imagined Zekkyou wasn't all that big on romance but the idea of dating could had intrigued him. And he had a few friends so it would be an experimental thing between the two that lasted for a couple of months before Zekkyou took Shou into his house. After that it would had been hard and the two could had easily fell back into friendship because again, it was a very casual thing.

Other than that the only thing I can think of is your character having A CRUSH ON HIM. Although really despite how observant he is, Zekkyou is far from being perceptive and would never catch it even if someone else tells him you totally have a crush on him. No, you would have to tell him yourself.

Well first and foremost would definitely be any CO-WORKERS. The people Zekkyou would have to see daily whether he wants to or not. Really for the most part, I imagine he would keep this on a business level. He won't push you away but he will most likely not really try to get to know you either. If you ask him to go out with you, chances are he would tell you that he is busy. Which really isn't a lie as he does have a child to look after. Although at the same time, it is also an excuse.

Another that I would love to do is APARTMENT NEIGHBORS. Now these would be the hardest for Zekkyou to avoid seeing as they pretty much live in the same complex as him. So maybe there could be a few neighbors he would actually get along with and ask (along with pay) them to look after Shou here and there. At the same time there could also be neighbors who maybe is too noisy or for some reason the two just don't get along. I just want neighbors. DX

And well that's all I got really but if you guys have any other ideas, I'm all ears.

harja
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
THEODORE JEONG

THEO & ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

THEO JUST WANTS TO BE A GOOD NEIGHBOR AND A GOOD FRIEND TO YOU ZEKKYOU. WHY DON'T YOU LET HIM IN YOUR LIFE? WHY DO YOU KEEP CALLING HIM THEODORE LIKE YOU'RE HIS MOTHER?

Anyways Theo would try to hang with zekkyou and shou often but they are both like 'we don't want this' and theo doens't really get the concept of people not liking him. They probably met when zekkyou was moving in and theo was just jogging in the neighborhood, saw them and was like 'oh hey you need help?'

And since I don't think either of them are super buff, they probably had to lift things together LOL. And they probably had to take al ot of breaks or something. I'm just seeing a really sad scene tbh.

But yeah maybe like sometimes Theo brings over food if his mom made too much? Just to be a good neighbor and you know so that they'd like him more or something. NOT THAT THEY DON'T....

and maybe one day they'll be bros or they'll just be ...one sided bros. WE CAN DEFINATELY TRY TO BUILD ON THAT.

Since Zekkyou sees him around his neighborhood the most, zekkyou is the lucky designer who gets to see theo's worst fashion choices. And maybe one day he'll break and make him something good to wear.
theo.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
LEAD VOCALS, DRIFT
341 POSTS
3100 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
ARIA CAROLINE

ARIA.CAROLINE + ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

Ok if we can get other people I am SO DOWN for like this, duo rivalry, showing up to events with Aria and her designer as her date and Zekkyou as the other solo idol girls date. Both pairs in matching outfits, very Sarah Jessica Parker x Alexander McQueen circa Met Gala in the 90s!

It's like a, who is going to be named best dressed competition, I think it can stem further than that but that as a thread idea makes me giddy (^*^)9

Ok, as for these two, I think it would be kind of funny if Zekkyou absolutely hated Aria for what she did in the past to his friend, but she literally has no idea who he is. Maybe, the two kind of bump into each other at some event and Aria introduces herself, being sweet and wonderful (cause it's in public), and Zekkyou is super icy. Aria has no idea why but is like "DIS BIIIIIITCH" trying to keep her cool cause it's public and she can't cause a scene.

Could be fun as a starter for these two, establish the history, maybe Zekkyou mentions the friend and Aria is kind of like.... oh shiiiiiiit...... and gets super shadey cause she gets it now? To her however, at the beginning Zekkyou is really nothing, he isn't famous enough to actually be of interest to her, so it could be really cool if he pairs up with a solo idol girl from MDS that is a superstar and gets more famous because of that? Making those two an actual threat to Aria, which would anger her to ALL hell.

Let me know what you think, on my plotter or just message me! If you want I'm totally down to start that 'first meeting' thread and get a feel for their inner-thoughts about each other and set up thew previous in-direct history between the two!

Aria.Caroline
LUMINOUS STUDIO
solo idol
120 POSTS
1800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Perse
hot shit
LUNAHRI VASILIEV

ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

she hates you.

she'll never forgive you.

she actually probably forgot you for a moment until you appeared in her life again.

then she remembers she hates you and she will fucking make u pAY FOR LYING TO HER SAYING THAT IT WOUDL ALL BE OK.

WAS IT OK ZEKKYOU

TELL ME

WAS IT FUCKING OK

SHE TOLD U SHE DIDN'T WANT THEM TO TAKE HER AWAY

BUT NOOO U SAID IT'D BE FINE

IT WASN'T FUCKING FINE. SHE FUCKING HATED IT THERE AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

maybe she'll remember that boy who read her books, who probably got her into reading in the first place. she'll remember the nice moments they shared together, how they exchanged their family heirlooms without really thinking aboug it. She'll remember how cozy his bed was and HOW SHE WANS'T ABLE TO SLEEP WELL FOR THE NEXT SIX FUCKING YEARS BECAUSE HE SAID IT WAS FINE.

it's chill. no big deal. she probably wouldn't have gotten to where she was or MAYBE SHE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO SUFFER HER FUCKING FAMILY.

AHEM.

hopefully they can work this out c:
LUNAHRI
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
ACTRESS
289 POSTS
1800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
SHIN HOSHIZORA
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI && SHIN HOSHIZORA

since we already talked about this, there's really nothing much to add, but yes to everything. shou bringing them back together on accident and shin just wants to talk to shou to be honest cause shou seems like a sweet kid and since their places are close by he'd drop by at zekkyou's place sometimes to just hang and bring a snack for shou. be all "i brought something for shou" when honestly i feel like he is also using it as an excuse to talk to zekkyou more cause they both love stars, they work in the same company, zekkyou is mature and shin wants to get to know zekkyou more because it seems like a huge waste not to when they even worked on a science project together. expect shin to ask him out for lunch for a chat or whatnot and wonder if he and shou would like to stargaze for a bit before shou's bed time.

lol shin finding out that kyou has been listening to his songs online and he's just staring at it on zekkyou's phone and zekkyou is wondering if shin is having trouble using his phone so looks over at the screen and shin's just awkwardly, "thanks for listening to my songs...? i'm sorry, but was this supposed to be a secret-" this shin is kinda awkward too in a way tbh

also, can shin not knowing zekkyou's past with LUNAHRI VASILIEV just bump into zekkyou with lunahri dangling off his back cause she can't walk to the next room over and it's like, "pls help me-"
shin hoshizora
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
solo artist
75 POSTS
900 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
hot shit
SHIN HOSHIZORA
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI && SHIN HOSHIZORA

zekkyou you loser you'll never have any friends /shot

but yeah, shin would be so confused when he brings shou up like, "i know shou's at school. i just wanted to have lunch with you?? but if i'm annoying you, i can just leave-" he then starts wondering if zekkyou really doesn't like him since zekkyou just pushes shou towards him and flees, but he let's shin play with his kid so maybe not??

SHIN DOESN'T UNDERSTAND.

BUT THEN SHIN FINDS OUT THAT ZEKKYOU LISTENS TO HIS SONG. is he avoiding me because he's shy? does he not want me to find out about this? shin goes ask shou cause if zekkyou is too hard to understand then maybe shou would care to enlighten him.

(nahhh it's also strange for me seeing her with a last name, but i like it on her it fits somehow) but yes, we should thread both out sometime in the futuuuure

shin hoshizora
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
solo artist
75 POSTS
900 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
hot shit
HA-KYUN SON
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI && HA-KYUN SON

since i'm here i might as well. so since kyun is a huge fashion nerd, he keeps up on all of the latest fashion trends and designs so he would have heard of zekkyou before when he makes a design that catches the public eye. if he sees zekkyou around he'd just be all "OHHH I SAW YOUR PIECE IN THE LATEST ISSUE TELL ME MORE WHAT'S YOUR INSPIRATION" and stuff like that.

perhaps they met when zekkyou goes pick up shou at school? cause kyun has a little eleven year old brother, minho. perhaps minho and shou have played with each other at recess before? minho isn't that shy, taking on his older brother (though to a much lesser extent of extroversion and craziness) so maybe he tries to befriend shou? maybe sometimes kyun drops minho off to play with shou and vice versa? and he'd have minho bring stuff from his family bakery. or maybe if kyun's parents (or kyun himself whenever he is free) can be one of the people who pick up shou for zekkyou if their sons know each other?

they have one other thing in common though. they both abhor THEODORE JEONG's sense of fashion. kyun buys theo new clothes often, drags the guy to the store, and pounces the guy before he leaves on a date CAUSE HE AIN'T HAVING HIS BEST BRO WALKING AROUND LIKE THAT. so maybe one day they can tag team and fix theo's fashion sense. but also theo and kyun randomly crashing at zekkyou's place for the heck of it and zekkyou's just WHY.
KYUN
LUMINOUS STUDIO
actor
79 POSTS
500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
mainstream
DAIKI NISHIMURA
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
Daiki's just a big kid in a grown man's body if we're being honest. He's always fine with meeting fellow caffeine addicts, though. He also won't care that Zekkyou works for Luminous; it's the company in general that he has an irrational grudge against (he just refuses to admit that it's irrational atm).

I like the idea of them being acquaintances. Not sure if they'll ever become friends, but I do want to see where it might go. Especially when Zekkyou realizes that they're the same age...which might take awhile.
daiki nishimura
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actor
81 POSTS
100 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Hestia
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

YES TO STARGAZING BUDDIES and i want stargazing trio ahhh

I can def see Klaus and Zekkyou being friendly on a professional level, especially if Zekkyou designs for HAUS. For stargazing, maybe they could run into each other on the roof or something because they both had the same idea of wanting to be alone for a bit, and instead of Klaus requesting alone time, he'd probably invite Zekkyou to join him because Klaus really isn't good at being alone anyways even though he probably needs to learn to. Maybe once he figures out Zekkyou's fascination with the stars, he'll try to bombard him with facts and trivia about the stars, maybe pretend to be psychic and recite some horoscopes because he totally read the horoscope section of the paper Seeing as Zekkyou's a little more on the introverted side, Klaus could definitely learn to be comfortable with silence through Zekkyou. And dad jokes. Yes. Lots of dad jokes. Not sure how a chain of dad jokes starts, but once it starts, it's not stopping. Zekkyou's always welcome to join game night.

Klaus is such an MDS Entertainment family fanboy, so he'll definitely be encouraging to Zekkyou. Klaus isn't super fashionable, nor is he fashion blind, but in support, he'll be down to wear Zekkyou's designs for the sake of supporting him ;w; and pls he's too intense with the spicy food, he probably needs a light scolding.

yeee casual work buddies/associates

KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
228 POSTS
2400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

I think that would probably be the point where they become more friendly beyond the professional "I designed for your band" kind of deal. Tbh Klaus would be grateful for any company on stargazing nights :') and really it would be fun to mess with zekkyou and pretend to be psychic ffff—

oof i can definitely see klaus being a chatterbox trying to fill in the silence, and really if he's trying to figure his way through a problem, it'll come out as a lot of jumbled stream of consciousness.

Game night in general! Though yeah the thread is also something he's welcome to join since he's a goof and decided to invite everyone who has a Poze account to his apartment |D;;

BUT YEAH LET'S DO A STARGAZING TRIO THREAD it'll be fun we got this and totes going to spam zekkyou's phone with dad jokes ;w;b

KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
228 POSTS
2400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
YSEULT LAURENT
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

Awww yiss, absolutely a mentor/mentee relationship. He can totally prepare for her debuts and help her with her style and motivate her. She's sometimes really bad at doing that, wanting to procrastinate instead of facing the music literally lol. I think having someone around that's able to pick her up once a while would be good for her. And not, like, her manager who would be rattling off schedules and times that will just make her want to hide.

That makes me think there are times when she does 'run away' and he kind of knows her hiding spots? When the world gets too loud and insane or when her manager gets to her? Would that be something Zekkyou would do?

She would less likely say anything directly and more do something to show that she's being entitled and a bit controlling. Like if Zekkyou is drawing her costumes, she'll probably peer over his shoulder. Which... is hilarious because she's 5'1" and he's 5'10" so there will be a fair bit of of tiptoeing and leaning while trying to not look like she's tiptoeing and leaning.

Speaking of, you're right that she'd get upset about him having other things to do and she'd try to be understanding but it would slip out. It's less actual anger and more nerves talking though that she'd accidentally project onto him. And oh god, she'd hate being stood up. Probably irrationally not talk to him, just skirt around the issue out of avoidance annoyance.

Still, they'd be friends. When she's not doing music, she's likes painting. She may even give a small painting of him and Shou as a thank you?

As for Gigi, hahaha. I do wonder what they will be like. They'll probably have some issues, like I said, but I'll plot with Juni and see what's up.

Feel free to add/sub/change/erase!
Yzzy
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Rapper
95 POSTS
2900 DOLLARS
PLAY BY cosette
hot shit
YSEULT LAURENT
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

awww yes that's exactly what I was thinking about when it comes to her hiding spots. She'd respond to gentle and clam up to anything forceful for sure. I imagine MDS had her to go him for fittings periodically throughout training and they started talking a little, sharing interests. And later, as a little 14 year old, she ran into his office to hide and maybe that's when he accidentally pushed her too far? It would be pretty bad as her English was not the best back then at all.

Yeah, I'm not sure if I explained the nerves thing right. ^^ So it's more like her own worries/insecurities about something coming out as anger. For instance, being nervous about her debut coupled with him missing a meeting would result in her either lashing out ("Why didn't you come? Do you want me to fail?") or shutting him out (going quiet) before realizing that no, the world doesn't center around her when she's scared or nervous. That part of her all stems from her being entitled, which stems from people catering to her for being super shy as a child a little too much. So when things don't go as expected, she gets nervous and that comes out as annoyance. Does that make sense? :]

I'd like them to know each other at least well enough for Zekkyou to know about the hiding spots thing and her art love, but maybe not all of her struggles and vice versa, like she knows about Shou but not the whole story. So now, we can start with this being the first time the work together on a project for her debut?

And I don't mind starting! Maybe even starting with that museum thread to get inspired before putting pens to paper? I really love that museum idea. It suits them so well.
What do you think?
Yzzy
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Rapper
95 POSTS
2900 DOLLARS
PLAY BY cosette
hot shit
MIN-SEOK HAN
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

Y E S the only problem is i'm p sure kuman is leaving so...... no woojin x-x but i guess that doesn't change that much of what you said bc min and zek are still socially awkward co-workers

UM maybe min hasn't left his office place in h o u r s and someone sends zekkyou to check on him and min's just like 'HELLO I'M FINE' when (spoiler alert) he's not??????? IDK
HAN MS
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
designer
106 POSTS
1600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
hot shit
KIYONO BOKU
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI x kiyono

Yes make Zekkyou be social! Hmm maybe Kiyono could come up to Zekkyou when she sees him working on a design then they can find out that their suppose to be working together? It'd be using both ideas and interesting lol

yeah I see him having a little problem with her outfits too xD If he does ask her why she's wearing them she'd probably just look at him and be like 'Why not wear these awesome clothes. Why don't you wear things like this?'

Oh I would love for them to meet up again! Zuri would get another chance to try and get Zekkyou smile or at least get him to be less grumpy LOL

Aaaww how sweet! Zekkyou that's so nice to warn her! Kiyono does speak Japanese so I can see them talking to each other like that. If he warns her about someone she'd probably listen to him. But of course she would probably argue with him over some of the warnings since she will probably think he's wrong. So yeah there would be some arguing lol

Hhmm how possessive is she? I don't think I thought that through XD Well she's pretty possessive LOL she can kinda get like a little kid when it comes to being possessive of something's..
Magic Girl
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Model
21 POSTS
1800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY berry
mainstream
MATTHEW MURPHY

ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

Alright, so, picture this. I was laying in bed, about 3 in the morning, trying to sleep but I can't because of the obnoxiously loud neighbors I have with their music playing REALLY loud. And so, I was thinking. Matt is kinda obsessed with creating a sort of cool star image for him and his sister, and since Zekkyou is like a really well known fashion designer, perhaps Matt was like "maybe he could design some super cool stage outfits for me and my sister???" and so he approached him like "pls, pls, pls" And pretty much begged him until he either designed their blue and black stage outfits or got a restraining order.

I sort of imagined Matt was trying to get into the mindset of a fashion designer, and sketched up some fairly poor versions of the outfits to present to him. And perhaps either out of pity or annoyance for his lack of artistic/fashion knowledge he quickly made some simple designs for them. Even if he just turns around, erases parts of the drawings he made and adjusts/edits them quickly, it'd still probably make Matt fanboy a little to know that THE Vega helped design their outfits. He'd probably brag about it for weeks.
Passion Project
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
26 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
hot shit
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon