Add Reply
New Poll

one more try, vy / zekkyou
MIN-SEOK HAN
truth runs wild
// like the rain to the sea
Everything had been planned out meticulously, there was no room for failure and with the amount of work that had gone into preparations, he was sure everything would run smoothly.

Except life didn't work like that and, clearly, he was unable to catch a break. Min-seok had been pleased to work alongside Zekkyou again, this time on a Winter runway. Up until that moment, things had been going well and it seemed their second collaboration would hopefully be a success. But then one of the directors had approached him to let him know their only male model had gone awol. Although he had no problem with one of the female models wearing the suits, they hadn't been tailored properly to their forms and there wasn't enough time left to try and get that done before things kicked off. Unless...

After telling the director he had an idea in mind, he went off in search of his partner in design and was able to track him down in a couple of minutes. "Ah, Zekkyou, we have... a problem." Min tried not to grimace but failed spectacularly. "So, um, we're missing a model but... perhaps you could step in for them? Maybe?" It was worth a shot. Either that or Min-seok would have to do it and that really would be the worst case scenario.

HAN MS
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
designer
106 POSTS
1600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
hot shit
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 440
I believe
Goodnight step into the spotlight Overcoming stage fright And my fear Bad dream cover of a magazine Idol to a million teens Perfect life
Zekkyou knew he had barely made it on time but that probably was not a surprise. Not with how he had to drop Shou off with Sayuri today so that he had someone to watch over him. The joy of winter vacation. To think, the one thing he had once looked forward to was now one of the banes of his existence. Well, at least he wasn't late because there was no way in hell was Zekkyou going to let Min-Seok do this alone. Well..not completely. Again, because of how Vega worked, Zekkyou couldn't go out there with the South Korean male at the end. Something he was honestly a bit thankful for if only because he wasn't good at handling so many eyes on him.

The moment the designer arrived, he had gotten straight to work in preparing the models. It wasn't too hard as he really only had to do some last minute arrangement. Everything seemed to be fine really which was good. They needed this to go off without a hitch. All the models were also fortunately experienced with all of them having varying degrees of exposure to walkways. So that was another thing Zekkyou did not have to fear. Now all he had to do was just sit back and hmm...wait...red eyes squinted. Did he counted wrong or-

The Japanese male turned to look at Min-Seok when he heard his name. A problem? So then...yeah..he hadn't miscounted. But he had definitely misjudged Min-Seok's confidence in people. The male had taken a step back at those words. "Me!?" he practically shouted. No way. No way in hell! "I don't think that's a good idea," Zekkyou stated doing his best attempt to sound calm and not panicking. Because you know..he totally wasn't panicking. Why would he? Hah, he was totally calmly stating reasons why that was not a good idea. Easy. "I don't have that much modeling experience or any at all actually," he gave off a small chuckle. "Why don't you?' Zekkyou asked with an arched brow and a friendly smile. Yeah! "I mean we'll have to quickly change one of the model's outfits, but why don't you go? One of the designs was made for you, so it should look good on you." Did they have to do some last minute adjustments to that outfit? Probably, but nothing Zekkyou couldn't do...hopefully. "I think you would do great out there with something made for you." Was one of the outfits made for Zekkyou? Yeah...he might have made one for himself but like hell, he was going to tell Min-Seok that. Zekkyou Hoshiragi was not going out there.

i feel so bad for min-seok. will zekkyou ever not not this guy to get out of things?
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
MIN-SEOK HAN
truth runs wild
// like the rain to the sea
Sure, he hadn't expected Zekkyou to jump for joy at the opportunity and willingly offer himself but he'd been holding onto hope that the other designer would at least consider stepping up as a model. The reaction he received was one of absolute horror, a clear message that Min-seok's prayers would, once again, go unanswered. He really wished the reasons behind his refusal weren't so difficult to argue against but... no, he wasn't going to force the poor guy into it.

Another thing that he hadn't expected was having the request turned back on himself, which almost felt like a betrayal, if he hadn't been the one to ask first. Yeah, they could quickly change the model's outfit but... oh no, it would be so much easier if he did it. And if Zekkyou really thought that was a good idea... Min blinked, knowing what his answer was going to have to be, even if every fibre of his being wanted to protest against it. He had no modelling experience either! How was he supposed to pull this off? The outfit may have been designed for him but that didn't mean he would magically be able to pull off a runway appearance in it.

"For the record, I think this is a terrible idea." Min sighed and then gestured to himself, expression pained. "I'm... not 'model material'." But, damn it, they didn't have any better options... "But I'll do my best not to completely ruin this runway for us."

zekk is a cruel, cruel mistress;-;
HAN MS
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
designer
106 POSTS
1600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
hot shit
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 245
I believe
Goodnight step into the spotlight Overcoming stage fright And my fear Bad dream cover of a magazine Idol to a million teens Perfect life
Zekkyou couldn't help but mentally sigh in relief when Min-Seok accepted albeit a bit hesitantly. Not that the younger designer blamed him. Neither of them was really the modeling type. They didn't have the best body for it, unless Min-Seok was on some model diet that Zekkyou didn't know of and neither of them had any experience. Oh sure they have watched from the back but that was only watching, it was totally different from actually experiencing it. What was it like to have all eyes on you? Urgh, he honestly didn't want to think about it. No, that scared him way too much.

"And that's all I can ask for." Besides at least if Min-Seok did fail, not exactly a possibility the Japanese male would like to think about, at least it would only look bad on Zekkyou's collection. Min-Seok's own collection will be just as well. "I'll go and tell them the changes, okay?" There was a small pause where Zekkyou turned his body but hadn't exactly taken the steps yet. "Thanks," he offered with a small smile before walking away to tell one of the models that he would be wearing something else.The model was quick to get changed ost likely somewhat used to this before Zekkyou walked back over, "you...probably don't have the outfit right now, huh? Should we ask someone to get it for us?" You know, provided Min-Seok was okay with someone else in his house...or have a car.

a cruel mistress with a smile. the worst combination XD

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
MIN-SEOK HAN
you should play it the way you feel it but listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness like a heartbeat drives you mad in the stillness of remembering of what you had and what you lost.
It was no secret that he was something of a pushover, weak to the pleas of his friends and co-workers, despite his own anxieties. It was a curse, and Zekkyou sealed the deal with a smile that made Min-seok think that perhaps it would be worth it, if he could do a good job of this. "Okay," he nodded his head, "but don't thank me just yet, I have no idea if I'll do well."

As the other man walked off, Min stayed where he was, glancing nervously around for some sort of guidance. Just as he realised that the suit he would be modelling wasn't even there, Zekkyou reappeared. Clearly, the same issue had occurred to him too. He frowned slightly, disliking the idea of anyone else barging into his living space. It wasn't as if he could leave though, there was still stuff to prepare for the runway. Well, perhaps there was one woman that he knew wouldn't go snooping around his things. "Um, I'll see if someone will fetch it. Give me a second." He pulled his door keys from his pocket and approached one of the fashion department's most efficient assistants. Tanya agreed, showing a rare if brief smile and immediately dashing off to complete the errand.

Within half an hour she had returned, handing over the suit to Min-seok, and brushing off his constant stream of 'thank you's. He found his other co-worker again, carefully holding up the suit. "Zekkyou, uh, should I get changed now? Oh, it might need adjusting slightly, um, just so it looks perfect? Or, well, as near-perfect as I can model." He grimaced, chuckling uncomfortably. The closer it came to showtime, the more he was panicking.

bless tanya, she's not cruel ;-;
HAN MS
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
designer
106 POSTS
1600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
hot shit
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 476
I believe
The wait was honestly stressful even if Zekkyou didn't have to run himself. He honestly was not sure what was worse. Red eyes often glancing at the clock every once in a while. They still had time before it was their turn but still...the male bit his lips. This was not exactly good for his heart right now, not that anxiety ever was. Fortunately, whoever Min-Seok sent came back before they had to go on with the suit.

He couldn't help but smile when the older designer had held it up for him to see. "Great!" Which meant no more anxious waiting. Did he still have worries? Yeah, but they were things he can handle himself. He gave a nod to Min-Seok's question, "yeah, you should get changed and I'll make the final adjustments." After all, it was hard to sew something that was on you by yourself. Zekkyou walked off to get a sewing kit as the pink haired male went to the changing room. When the younger designer had made it back, the other had already changed.

It was the first time Zekkyou saw the other designer in the outfit and all he can feel was a mixture of both pride and awe. He knew that he had made it with Min-Seok in mind but he didn't think it would have fit him so well. The way red scarf bringing out his eyes and the fact that Han MS was known for suits. It...it fit him so well. It wasn't just the outfit that brought out more of Min-Seok's beauty but he also made the outfit look great on him. Honestly, it was almost a shame that Min-Seok wasn't a model.

Wait..now's not the time to think about that.

"Okay, I know you don't have any experience." Lets hope his pep talk will be good today. It was always either a hit or miss. "But don't worry about it. Whatever happens happen." Despite his best attempt, there was a bit of nervousness and uncertainty in his voice. Even if it was better to have Vega not be as good as Han MS, it would take the workload off of him, he feared MDS might drop him. Lets just pray Min-Seok's shyness and lack of modeling experience won't get him too much.

Was this a good idea in the end?

Best not to think about it, there was no going back now. "Hey, Shou once had to do a walkway simulation for the Summer Splash. There was a model there and he gave the kid an advice. I think the kid told me it was to just look neutral. You don't have to force a smile or anything, just walk out and then walk right back in." He stated as he started on the small modification just to make the suit a bit better.

oh hey, new template and icon~. also thank you, tanya XD. the only angel for seok right now.

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
MIN-SEOK HAN
you should play it the way you feel it but listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness like a heartbeat drives you mad in the stillness of remembering of what you had and what you lost.
Min-seok hurried to change into the suit, once again surprised by how good it looked, despite being on him. For a moment, he found himself a little overcome by emotion as he glanced at his reflection, still not over the fact that this had been designed with him in mind and was by far the best Christmas present he had ever received. Wearing it on the runway wasn't good enough to repay the favour in full, in his opinion, but it was something. He was still planning out how exactly he was going to properly thank Zekkyou for the gift.

After redressing, he returned to his friend, placing a neatly-folded stack of his clothes to the side and making a mental note of where he was putting it. On the walk over to his fellow designer, he'd felt eyes on him, probably confused as to why he was wearing the suit. He'd avoided making any eye contact, not wanting to see the reactions, fearing they would only add to his nerves. But when Zekkyou was staring too, he couldn't help but notice. Was it bad? No, he would've said so if that was the case. He needed to stop immediately assuming the worst. Zekkyou didn't look unhappy, although it was a little hard to tell.

The attempt at a pep talk was more helpful than not, even if Min noticed the other designer didn't seem to be one-hundred percent sure of what he was saying. It was kind of a relief to know he wasn't the only one that was worrying. "Yes, um, I'll try not to worry. Thank you." he chuckled. That was a lot easier said than done, unfortunately.

He tried his best to keep still as Zekkyou worked on making adjustments to the suit, fighting the urge to fidget on the spot. Min-seok clenched his fists, hoping it would make his tremors less noticeable. He forced himself to focus on his friend's words instead of his impending doom. "Look neutral? O-okay. I can... do that." Min sighed. He'd been told he had something called 'resting bitch face', but then again, models did have a bit of a scary look to them. Maybe this would work in his favour. "Did you force Shou into modelling too?" he teased lightly, a wobbly smile on his lips.

ye c; can tanya wear the suit
HAN MS
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
designer
106 POSTS
1600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
hot shit
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 476
I believe
Zekkyou noticed the small tremor and the way Min-Seok's fist clench. Yeah, he was sure the older designer was rather nervous about the walk, to say the least. Not that Zekkyou could blame him, even he probably wouldn't be able to do it. So he decided to give a tip from Shou that he heard long ago when he somewhat quizzed the kid if he had paid attention to what KIet had told him. It wasn't so much because he wanted Shou to be a model. Hell, no. As great as the kid look, and would most likely look in the future, he probably wouldn't be able to handle it. Stardom was not something Zekkyou would ever wish on Shou after what he had seen during work. Especially given how the boy is.

The Japanese male gave a mocked pout at the teasing, "what? Never." Mainly because he also kind of rather not force the kid. It really helps that Shou was someone who does listen whenever Zekkyou raises his voice or speaks harshly enough. Not that it was something he like to use much. "I bribed him." Again possibly strange for a parent to do but well...Zekkyou wasn't really his parent. "Also just in case you're wondering. He did look quite good." There was a small prideful smirk on the younger designer's face as he finished the modification and straightened the suit out one last time. "for a brat that is." It came out almost as an afterthought but hey, can't give the kid too much credit even if he wasn't here.

With the suit as perfect as Zekkyou can make it he gave the older designer a small pat on the chest. "Just go out there and have some fun."

And please don't mess up.

why you gotta hurt tanya like that?

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
MIN-SEOK HAN
A million and one worries filled his head, ranging from highly possible fears to outcomes that were as unlikely as a sudden storm hitting the city out of nowhere and destroying the building. Min-seok repeated a mantra of 'everything will be fine' over and over in his head, praying that the event would go to plan. He was not looking forward to the guilt of ruining the show, he knew it would not bode well for his already pitiful amount of self-worth. But knowing Shou had done something similar, though not on a professional runway, was somewhat relieving.

Despite his anxiety, the pout on Zekkyou's face had him chuckling lightly, completely unsurprised to hear that Shou had been bribed into participating. He felt very empathetic towards the child, having been likewise coerced into this situation. His reward, if he succeeded, would be good reviews for both Han MS and Vega. He raised a brow, wondering why Zekkyou, of all people, was paying an unnecessary compliment to his son, that was soon followed up by a much more expected comment. Min shook his head slightly, amused. "He'll be my inspiration for today then." he joked, voice wobbling as he glanced at the clock and saw he needed to be ready to go on imminently.

"I-I'll try. Um, see you on the other side, and thanks again for your help."

Minutes later and after taking a deep, shaky breath, he strode out on the runway, expression hardened and his gaze fixed on the far wall. His tremors decreased as his focus switched to the task at hand, not even taking in the reactions of the audience. He barely breathed, short, sharp breaths passing his lips as he walked. Min remembered to pause at the front of the stage, hooking his thumbs inside his trousers pockets and looking to the side before turning back, the end of his suffering in sight.

Once he'd passed through the curtains, Min-seok blinked a few times, his brain struggling to process what he'd done. Adrenaline had him shaking again, the runway had felt something like an out of body experience. Already, he could barely remember it. He collapsed into the nearest seat, knees bouncing. Min looked up, eyes landing on the designer that had encouraged this. "Never again. I feel awful."

hE DID IT!!
HAN MS
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
designer
106 POSTS
1600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
hot shit
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 476
I believe
The brat, someone's inspiration? "Setting the bar low, arent' you?" The designer hummed out even if he was actually quite happy with the answer. Sure it was just a joke but it was nice...and also funny. That brat actually inspiring anyone. Perhaps one day, but certainly not anytime soon with that personality. One day though...one day he'll grow out of his shell and be like Shizuka inspiring people like Zekkyou. He looked forward to that day.

"Good luck," the designer waved him off onto the honestly terrifying walk. He gave a small prayer for Min-Seok as he knew that he wouldn't really be able to see it. There were usual sounds of the MC reading from the card and a mixture of murmurs. From what he can see, there were a lot of lights flashing too which reminded Zekkyou of something else. For better or worse, this was going to be permanent. For better or worse...Min-Seok will never be able to fully live this down. The latter was for obvious reasons while the former...imagine MDS starting to push Min-Seok to start doing walkways more. Given his personality from what the Japanese male had seen...he decided to add a bit more to his prayer. Please don't let Min-Seok be too good either...for his own sake.

Zekkyou walked over to grab an unopened water bottle ready to hand it to Min-Seok to calm his nerves down should he need it. Yet, when the pink haired male came back, it was almost as if he was on autopilot. That was until he reached the couch and all but collapsed onto it anyway. The younger designer arched a brow. Looks like...he found a way. Shou went through something similar as well but he was a bit more shakey when Zekkyou had talked to him. Maybe the pink-haired designer's age help him keep his calm better? Shou was just a kid after all.

The designer gave a light-hearted chuckle at those words as red eyes stared at each other. "Hopefully." Again, you can never really tell with MDS. Then again...Zekkyou suppose it should be alright. Designers don't tend to ever walk out in a design. Worst Min-Seok will ever have to do after this was probably taking pictures for magazines. That in itself shouldn't be too bad as long as Min-Seok never looks for those magazines. Best not to suggest such scenarios though. The poor guy was already dead. "I know I already said this but thanks again. Honestly." Because it was either Zekkyuo or Min-Seok and Zekkyou sure as hell did not want to go there. He probably would have looked for another way out...like asking someone on his contact list that could maybe work the outfit.

"Here, you look like you need this," Zekkyou walked over to the couch and held the water bottle out for the older designer.

and tanya is not sacrificed~

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
MIN-SEOK HAN
He hadn't messed up, not majorly, at least. Still, the runway hadn't felt natural at all, walking down in front of all those people, following the professional models before him, he was sure he must've looked different from them, and not in a good way. He hadn't ruined the show, not that he could tell. Nobody had booed or thrown things at him (did that even happen at fashion shows?). It was over now. He'd survived. But the panic he had set aside as he focused on completing his task had come back in full swing. Although nothing had gone wrong, his mind was set on convincing himself that this had all been a big mistake.

Normally, he would've watched from backstage but the show was already drawing to a close and he couldn't bring himself to move from his seat. Min-seok pushed unruly pink waves back from where his bangs had started to stick to his sweaty forehead. Had that been noticeable while he'd been out there too? He sighed quietly, trying to even out his breaths again. Never ever again. How other talents could go out to perform for a sea of expectant strangers, he had no idea. To him, it was impossible. Still impossible, even after he'd given it a go. He wanted to stay behind the scenes, where he felt most comfortable. This had been... almost too much of a push. Perhaps his view would change once he'd calmed down but, as it stood then, he remained firmly against the idea of modelling.

He scoffed lightly at Zekkyou's reply. Yes, if luck was on his side, MDS wouldn't take note of this and force him into a similar situation in the future. Hearing the gratitude from the other designer did help him feel a little better about himself though, this hadn't been all in vain. "Um, you're welcome. I'm glad I could help out." he forced a small smile. That much was true, though he wouldn't be so quick to agree if the same problem happened to arise again.

Nodding his head in thanks, he took the bottle and took a long drink before letting out another sigh. "Well, I think... that went okay. In general. Maybe." he laughed nervously.

not this time
HAN MS
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
designer
106 POSTS
1600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
hot shit
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 212
I believe
Zekkyou gave a small wave...even if on the inside he was still worried. Not that he could really do anything if it turned out to be bad. He wasn't sure if that thought made it better or worse. It would probably help if he just didn't think about it though. The Japanese male glanced out knowing that it was never exactly Vega's job to go out and talk to people. He had also already seen the various outfits for the runway so there wasn't much for him to do here. "Hey, do you have any plans after this?" Oh, he should have been more specific actually. "I mean after you are done with your part here."

The designer was sure that Min-Seok would probably be asked quite a lot of questions from designers of Luminous or reporters of A-News. Things such as 'was that all planned' or something of the sort. Zekkyou honestly did not envy the other in the least. "If not then do you wanna go out somewhere? My treat for helping me out today." Even if it meant he would lose money. Good thing he hasn't finished his book with Shou yet. "Just name the place and I'll go over there and try to get us a seat."

don't you dare think about making tanya go through that ever D<

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon