Add Reply
New Poll

young forever, shou hoshiragi's plotter
SHOU HOSHIRAGI
shou hoshiragi
friends
friends are something that shou knows he wants but isn't really sure how to get them. it doesn't help that he is rather quiet and keeps to himself most of the time. of course, if he sees someone in trouble, he would do his best to help them but he's the type walk away once the task is done. so those who want o be his friend would need to be able to be patient with the kid.

chances are the kid won't have too many friends unless they are in a good working relationship with zekkyou. because only then would shou see them as someone that could potentially be safe to talk to. of course, that isn't always a guarantee. just a shared friend can go a long way since then there is some common person they can agree on.

shou also happens to really like books so maybe having a book club buddy can help the kid open up. like maybe they can meet up at MDS's lobby and talk about books whenever Zekkyou can't find a babysitter for the kid. also being a kid.

a friendship with misunderstandings can be fun too. while shou is very honest, he's not exactly open and always blurting things out due to the fear of saying something wrong. so around new friends that he doesn't feel completely safe around, he still keep quiet most of the time. so maybe someone can be like "are we actually friends?" since he doesn't act like how most kids do around their friends. and shou just says yes BUT HE DOESN'T CHANGE HOW HE ACTS AT ALL. and it could lead to the person just not knowing if he actually sees them as a friend or not.

another fun thing is people to spoil him. shou knows that zekkyou isn't all that rich so he doesn't often ask him. however, other people in the entertainment world? they were probably stars and really rich right? so maybe just getting him something sweet to eat every week or whenever zekkyou says he has too much would be nice. oh..all the kids talk about this latest toy but he can't bother zekkyou...if only someone can buy it for him. not that he needs it...it would just be cool..to have something to talk to the other kids about. wait, you're going somewhere to shoot a movie? that's so cool...he always wanted to go to that place. if only he can get a really cool souvenir there. he likes books by the way but if it's a country that doesn't use english then maybe some of the country's best chocolate? you know, if you have the time. although chances are it would take him time before asking you to buy things for him..or if he notices you just don't tend to say no.

enemies
despite the fact that shou is anything but confrontation, he can actually hate people. although it isn't exactly easy for the boy to hate. the first that he would definitely hate is anyone who gives zekkyou trouble. to be more specific, anyone he sees or thinks is giving zekkyou trouble, he instantly would not like. this is because he's rather protective of his uncle and hates anyone who would pick on him or give him too much work. another is anyone who he sees is mean in general.

the boy himself can also piss people off. although he tries his best to be polite, a lot of the time during the first meeting, he doesn't talk directly to the person. rather he would often get zekkyou to talk for him and some may be offended by that. after all, unlike most kids who are energetic right away, shou can be seen as standoffish. if zekkyou is around, he may hide and look cute but if there is nowhere to hide, don't be surprised to shou seeming to ignore you or just walking away.

most of the people who are here though will be people shou is scared of. the boy is easily frightened by people and any sign of hostility, anger or even annoyance can easily make shou want to run away or retreat into his shell. this could lead to a lot of misunderstandings on the kid's part because it really doesn't matter if the attitude is directed at him or someone else. this is due to his black-and-white view of the world. if you yell or seem to be hurting someone (unless he really likes you), then you're probably just a bad person.

lovers
love is probably the last thing on shou's mind right now with how he is around people. he's probably too scared to go up to someone should he have a crush on them. however, the idea would be cute. if he does have a crush on someone, it's probably someone really sisterly/motherly who was really kind to him. someone he loves to hang out with but probably can barely say a word to out of fear of messing up. otherwise, i don't really have anything outside of that puppy crush.
other
this can range from mds employees to people who have family that go to elementary school. shou might have seen them here and there but probably didn't talk to them. the boy may also have a few tutor if anyone is up for it. the boy has trouble with math and science the most. and really just anything that doesn't fit in any of the above. i'm up for anything.
CITY CIVILIANS
14 POSTS
1400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY vy
no name
CATALINA YU
SHOU HOSHIRAGI && CATALINA YU

they are classmates with an interest in the fantasy world and with a common enemy in maths. they can be library buddies? maybe they go hang out at the beanbags with a pile of books. they probably sit around the math teacher's desk after school or class together too because they can't follow what's going on in class, lol.

cat thinks shou is a good friend but also thinks that he needs to man up a bit more. and will sometimes be his mouthpiece. maybe sometimes she thinks that she's doing him a favor but he's horrified at what she's saying because WAIT THAT'S NOT WHAT HE WAS THINKING AT ALL. shou please don't let her boss you around.

she can spoil him with treats though. cause she likes making desserts. so shou gets pastries from the son's bakery through minho, shin buys him sweets and games and books and whatever else the boy wants, and cat gives him cookies and cheesecakes.....all of my characters spoils him. except for rhea who probably doesn't even know shou exists

oh and i bet cat and minho argues a lot. it's going to be something like:

cat: shou, tell minho that he's wrong!
minho: dude, it has nothing to do with him. gosh, this is why i hate girls
cat: eunbi is a girl, do you hate your own sister?
minho: no, cause she's not a loud mouth like you are
cat: shou, did you hear that? HE CALL ME A LOUD MOUTH. THAT'S IN INSULT.
minho: oh, you're not denying it
cat: you're the worst! shou, let's go /grabs onto shou's arm
minho: hey, he was talking to me first /grabs shou's other arm

shou tug-a-war ensues

CITY CIVILIANS
student
18 POSTS
1800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
no name
SHIN HOSHIZORA
SHOU HOSHIRAGI && SHIN HOSHIZORA

i don't think i have to really write much for these two because their relationship is already pretty well established.

shin is on good terms with zekkyou

you can say that shin is a mutual friend through zekkyou (one-sided anyways dang you kyou)

shin spoils the heck out of shou because he thinks the kid deserves it

....through shou you can see what kind of parent shin would be probably...though i like to think he'd be a bit harder on his own kids bc they are his kids, you know-

shou makes shin's life easier when it comes to understanding zekkyou. he's shin's official zekkyou translator and database

shin is shou's go to when zekkyou says no because shin is weak. i say this in 95% of all shin plots. shin is a pushover and doesn't know how to say no until he collapses and you're right, even then it's not a verbal no-
shin hoshizora
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
solo artist
97 POSTS
2800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
hot shit
SUNNY PHONGSAVATH
SHOU HOSHIRAGI
sunny @ shou:
user posted image

LET HER SHOW HER AFFECTION IN THE ONLY WAY SHE KNOWS HOWWWW

thru dumb wordplay

real talk tho she thinks that shou is such a sweetheart but is probs that adult who Tries Too Hard to be cool n hip w the kiddos and winds up inducing a somewhat awkward silence every time they converse l a u g h s AND THEN SHE'S LEFT PATHETICALLY LOOKING AT HER HANDS, WONDERING What Could I Have Done Differently
sunny
LUMINOUS STUDIO
actress
24 POSTS
100 DOLLARS
PLAY BY anita
mainstream
MATTHEW MURPHY

SHOU HOSHIRAGI
I think I cried a little when I read his backstory. Just how passive he is to everything and how he just accepts things for how it is just breaks my heart ;_;

Matt wants to help him, especially to open up more. Maybe he can to Matt, since he could be a bit of a role model due to them both being relatively young, and Matt being a bit older, sort of like a slightly older brother figure. Maybe they become friends? Matt is also well into stuff like books, since he feels like reading helps him write better lyrics and whatnot, so they could totally be book club buddies <3

Matt could just become increasingly depressed as Shou opens up to him and it would just be so sad and cute to watch ;_; Matt isn't exactly the richest mofo on the planet, I don't think he's even old enough to own a bank account without having a parent/guardian's name slapped onto it. So he can't buy Shou's love, but he can sure as hell earn it <3333 Zekk and Matt have worked together before too, so maybe he trusts him enough to babysit sometime? I remember I used to babysit for people all the time at Matt's age for a bit of pocket money so that could be fun, Matt watching over the kid occasionally as he slowly gets more and more attached.

His respect for Zekkyou would likely also grow as he grows more and more attached to the lil' whipper snapper. Hope that's a thicc and spicy plot for you tho. Enjoy!
Passion Project
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
32 POSTS
200 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
hot shit
SUNNY PHONGSAVATH
SHOU HOSHIRAGI

AS LONG AS SNOW IS FINE WITH IT!!! i don't mind

in this situation, i can,,, imagine sunny trying to fix the plumbing in her sink by herself at first or smt and making the issue significantly Worse rip and now the pipe won't stop spraying water, and it's just. INEVITABLE THAT THEY ALL GET WET. FUN STUFF. LIKE CRACKIN OPEN A FIRE HYDRANT, EXCEPT INDOORS!!!
sunny
LUMINOUS STUDIO
actress
24 POSTS
100 DOLLARS
PLAY BY anita
mainstream
MIN-SEOK HAN
SHOU HOSHIRAGI

y e s. i think maybe min-seok would have the mom friend anxiety override tho like... if he sees shou is panicking/super uncomfortable he'd try to swoop in and help. b ut yes.... just making each other more awkward and nervous. and then min tries to relieve the tension with a good pun c; sorry shou, you cant escape the puns

HAN MS
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
designer
111 POSTS
1500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
hot shit
DALINA WOO
SHOU HOSHIRAGI

partaking in conversations where this ~mysterious brat~ was the topic would have been an amusing pastime for dalina. partially because it reveals a side of zekkyou she finds mildly entertaining, partially because- well, who would have thought? one of zekkyou's soft spots was a kid! until dali hits the brakes and thinks- wait ? ? who ? exactly is this unnamed child? 'cause he makes it sound like he's with this kid 24/7, brags about him like how her grandma brags about korean idols, possibly even contemplates on what to cook for him -- basically all these things that point to a relationship that's deeper than she initially thought. like, maybe?? zekkyou didn't just sweep up some random elementary school kid? perhaps he's actually.... a close neighbor? babysitter? brother? one of those dads that accidentally became dads at twelve years old??

ha h a HA, well!!! whatever the connection, she quits thinking about it. based on what zekkyou said about shou, she imagines a boy who has plenty of friends to share mangoes with, has a healthy way of expressing himself, and whose biggest #lifeproblem is his parents not buying him the latest nokemon game. the kind of kid min-jun and her weren't, essentially.

skipping ahead, zekkyou & dali's relationship has virtually become nonexistent. dali's schedule is still busy, but in different ways than when she was a model; she doesn't travel offsite for shoots anymore, doesn't need to hop around for auditions or appointments, but she's trapped in the mds building for lessons that span from morning to evening, so---it certainly wouldn't escape her notice if she were to constantly spot a child who's sitting in the lobby, day-to-day! her being her, it wouldn't be too wild of an idea to strike up a convo w/ him. like you've mentioned, seeing shou all by his lonesome would have reminded her of her experience a child (such as those days spent waiting in her mom's dressing room whilst masquerading as her uncle's niece), so she'd gladly spend a portion of her breaks keeping shou company. occasionally even swipe fancy snacks from the building's lounge to pass them over to shou.

while shou would very much remind her of zekkyou, dalina tries not to dwell too much on the similarities; what she did to zekkyou, what happened then with her grandpa, is still an open wound. in some ways, i think shou could sort of be like a safe haven for her. or a rest stop, more like! as a trainee who's basically competing with other trainees who, too, want to prove their worth, i figure the competitiveness of it all - how catty some of her peers can get - would be tiresome. a c tu ally, now that she thought of it, who does shou even belong to? who's he waiting for? a dad, they say, but-

cue zekkyou being seen w/ shou.

him and dalina are already awkward as they are, but this just makes things even more awkward. thanks, vy.

at first, dalina doesn't piece zekkyou and shou together. yes, they resemble each other, but that could be a coincidence! i mean, shou couldn't be the kid zekkyou talked about. he's aloof, speaks no more than ten words (twenty, if she's lucky), looks like the type who'd have a tough time making friends, has a face that rarely changes from the " T _ T " expression.... oh, shit. he's totally a hoshiragi.

if zekkyou considers THAT hyperactive and fun-loving, what does that make her? a savage? and even though the mystery of who shou's dad & zekkyou's kid has been answered, i think dali would be further mystified because- zekkyou?? is a father??? and this kid is, like, what? eight? ten?? how old is zekkyou again wasn't he the saME AGE AS H E R -

but yeh, i'm a++++ all for your idea. all for it!!!
DALI ♥
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
SUB-VOCALIST & VISUAL
4 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY crys
no name
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS