Add Reply
New Poll

[EVENT] DRESS TO ✧IMPRESS✧, ↳ ft. zekkyou hoshiragi
FELICITY SINCLAIR
GONNA WEAR THAT DRESS YOU LIKE, SKIN-TIGHT, DO MY HAIR UP REAL, REAL NICE, AND SYNCOPATE MY SKIN TO YOUR HEART BEATING, 'CAUSE I JUST WANT TO LOOK GOOD FOR YOU, WANT TO —
LOOK
GOOD FOR YOU
It'd still be a while before the studio permitted her branching out into modeling like she wanted, but when Felicity was given the perfect opportunity to make an impression on one of the most esteemed fashion designers in the industry, you had best believe she made the most of it.

She dressed to impress; per usual, she toed the line between classy and risque, with a dangerously form-fitting red dress that was short but also just long enough to maintain a degree of professionalism. She paired it with a set of precarious high heels, making her long legs look even longer, and brought it all together with dark lipstick and smokey eyeshadow—the cherry on top of an all-around bold look. But while it was considered bold, she still rocked it (but then again, when didn't she look good?).

Having deemed it sufficient enough to make her appearance, Felicity proceeded into the room with a rectangular, delicately wrapped box in one hand, clutching it like a small purse as she sashayed amidst the herd. Several eyes wandered over to her and lingered there as she passed, and though Felicity did little to acknowledge them, she relished in the attention and nearly preened when she heard a whistle. Her own gaze sought none other than that of the fashion designer, however, when she finally located him within the crowd, at which point she made to approach him with long, dignified strides.

"Mr. Hoshiragi," she greeted him, somehow managing to sound business-like and sensual at the exact same time. "Imagine my delight when I found out that I'd been made the Secret Santa of my favorite fashion designer." A little flattery goes a long way, she thought as she tucked an errant strand of hair behind a pearl-clad ear. And a lot of accessorizing goes even further. "It really is an honor. Merry Christmas, Zekkyou—and I hope this is any good for you." She extended the gift to the dark-haired male with her other hand, looking almost sheepish as she smiled at him and bit her lower lip in quiet anticipation.

ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI dill's wearing a stupid christmas sweater
w/ jeans, and then u have felicity
EKHO
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
33 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
a-list
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
everyone's talking
about there's one In every crowd I've never been the type of guy Who's singing it out loud But you caught my eye Oh yeah, you caught my eye
Most people would probably look forward to receiving something from their Secret Santa but Zekkyou honestly just felt neutral about it. He didn't hate the idea (who would hate getting presents from someone?) but he didn't excitedly look forward to it if only because he doubt the person would know what he liked. The only reason he signed up for this event was due to Shou's insistence, not that he regretted it too much. At least he managed to make get a few designs in...even if one of them didn't turn out too well. Now he could just get the present and then go back to pick up Shou from his babysitter.

It took him a moment to realize his own last name and turned around to see a blond woman coming over. The first thing he took in was her outfit and how well-dressed she was. It had a sense of professionalism but the heels elevated her legs to his height much easier. Was she a model? If so, she must have been from Luminous as Zekkyou would like to think that he knew about everyone in the fashion department of MDS. Of course, the woman could also just be someone who knew how to dress. Then there was also the one of her voice. It was...different from what he would usually hear in real life but yet also familiar. He couldn't really tell how though but he heard that tone before. Maybe it would come to him later.

His wonder was quickly destroyed when she spoke of how excited she was to know she was the secret santa for her favorite designer. Zekkyou felt himself flinch. She knew!? How!? Wait..MDS...she probably worked for MDS. That was it, there was no way some random stranger would just know. Wait...favorite-...he was her favorite!? The male felt his face heat up at those words. He didn't make that many outfits that would work for her. Did she mistake him for Han MS? No...it wasn't a secret who that was...at least not to Zekkyou's knowledge. He didn't exactly pay attention to MDS's plans for people. Either way, he would be more likely to make outfits for her than Zekkyou was.

And in his thoughts, he hadn't even realized she was holding a bag in front of him...for how long? She had said something too but he had honestly just missed it in his inner panic. Just...smile..just smile and say something, Zekkyuo. "Thanks." He told her taking hold of the bag. "And merry Christmas." What else to say...what else to say..what else the hell to say. "Although, I think you might have me mistaken with someone. I'm not Han MS," he felt the need to correct her if only because he didn't want to steal Min-Seok's thunder. Also hopefully she hadn't spent too much money on the present. Imagine spending a lot of money trying to impress the wrong person. Especially with such a small shy smile. "Do you want the gift back?" he asked having not touched the bag yet. You know, in case she thought he was Han MS...she can just give it to Min-Seok later. And well...honestly...Zekkyou had no idea who this woman was. He doubted he would be missing much in not getting the present.

just gonna assume it's been like a week since scareoween or something?
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
FELICITY SINCLAIR
GONNA WEAR THAT DRESS YOU LIKE, SKIN-TIGHT, DO MY HAIR UP REAL, REAL NICE, AND SYNCOPATE MY SKIN TO YOUR HEART BEATING, 'CAUSE I JUST WANT TO LOOK GOOD FOR YOU, WANT TO —
LOOK
GOOD FOR YOU
He was the humble type, apparently, which meant Felicity have to do more than simply impress him—she'd have to spend time convincing Zekkyou that she favored his work over that of Han MS's as well. In other words, she'd have to do a bit of bending the truth; naturally, she'd taken more of a liking to the designer whose style for womenswear was less 'cute and modest' and more 'classy and impressionable'.

But she wasn't Han MS's Secret Santa tonight. She was Vega's. And Vega was just as much of a renowned designer in the fashion world, and therefore someone she would need to get on good terms with if she really wanted to be considered for a modeling debut in the near future. And besides, if they ever did work together, she was sure she could help... guide him a bit in making a design that was more suited for her.

So, with a small laugh, Felicity shook her head. "No, no, this is no mistake," she insisted, seemingly endeared by his modesty. "Don't get me wrong—Han's designs are wonderful, but I've always sort of had a weakness for yours... After all, your style's very versatile, isn't it? It goes from stylish and practical, to unique and eye-catching, to... clean and elegant." She appeared to hesitate for a moment, abashed by her maundering. "Sorry, I just... I admire it a lot," she explained with an almost sheepish smile. "I even have this recurring daydream that I'll get to model some of your stuff someday? After establishing myself a bit more in the music scene, that is. I doubt you're all too familiar with the name 'Ekho' just yet."

Felicity waved away the notion with another laugh, then extended the rectangular box towards him again. "Anyway, by all means. This gift is yours," she told him.

ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI why is secret santa happening in the
middle of november, vy
EKHO
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
33 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
a-list
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
everyone's talking
about there's one In every crowd I've never been the type of guy Who's singing it out loud But you caught my eye Oh yeah, you caught my eye
Wait it wasn't a mistake? Yeah, it really wasn't seeing as Zekkyou's secret santa knew the aim of his design. Either she had quite an eye or Vega really was doing what the designer had set out to do. It was most likely the former which only made his face heat up even more. Will he ever learn to take a goddamn compliment? Stylish and practical...she really thought it was both. Of course, it wasn't the first time he had received such a compliment. Hell, Ha-Kyun who was from Luminous had given him compliments when the boy had found out thanks to Shou. But..it didn't happen often. Wait, no, focus Zekkyou!

Goddamnit, she admires him! Wait...control! Come on! And then there was her daydream. It wasn't exactly Zekkyou's decision to make and he was sure the girl knew that. Oh sure he could suggest but it was ultimately up to MDS. His words were probably only taken with a grain of salt. As for her question. "Oh yeah, I've heard of you. MDS's Ekho. You have some great songs." And by that...he really meant he has never heard of that name at all and probably hasn't even heard her song. Or if he has..he didn't know it was her. Zekkyou didn't exactly pay attention to the music industry often. Does he listen to music? Yes, it can give him must but he doesn't often pay attention to who sings what unless he personally knew them.

Once again the box was extended in front of him and the designer took it. Just what was in this box then? Probably a pen...what else would you get a designer but art supply? The male moved to open the box with careful unrushed movement. He probably should be excited but well...the compliment was more than he can ask for. Especially since really...he didn't even know the name of the woman in front of him.

in the words of your notification: let me live.
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
FELICITY SINCLAIR
LOOK
GOOD FOR YOU
There was a tinge of awkwardness that came amidst their interactions, but Felicity didn't think very much of it at the time. She was used to it, after all; getting men all flustered and making them nervous was one of Felicity's favorite pastimes. In the case of Zekkyou, however, she wasn't sure if she'd had anything to do with it this time. Maybe he was just... generally uncomfortable in situations like this one—which she couldn't really blame him for, considering how awkward it could be to open gifts even from people you knew personally.

Still, Felicity wasn't sure she cared very much for him telling her he'd 'listened to her songs' when she only had one song worth giving a damn about. He clearly didn't know anything more about her than what she'd basically handed to him already, which was disappointing, to say the least. But she knew it wouldn't be fair to condemn him for that, since she'd only recently seen fame with her latest single and couldn't expect everyone to care about her all at once.

In any case, she pretended to be flattered. "Thank you," she told him with an almost bashful smile. "I'm glad you like my music." She'd let him think that he fooled her, at least, for the sake of not making things any more awkward than they were. It's not like it mattered all that much to her if he knew about her music anyway.

As she handed the box off to him, she brought her hands together to fiddle with a ring on her right index finger, watching him intently as though anxious for his reaction. Soon enough, the wrapping paper came off, followed by the top lid of the thin box, revealing a decorative tie that was neatly folded inside the container. It was Christmas-themed, with a simple holly pattern stretched across its fabric. It was nothing big, clearly, but who ever expected big gifts in a Secret Santa exchange?

"I wasn't sure if you were a tie person," Felicity explained, semi-sheepishly, "but I didn't think I could go wrong with something Christmas-themed. That sorta stuff looks cute on everyone." With a shrug, she gave him a smile. "Merry Christmas," she said again.

ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI i would've had her give him a
watch but this was cuter
EKHO
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
33 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
a-list
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
everyone's talking
Got it. Good. Felicity though the listened to her music and any possible diva crises were averted. As he opened the present, his eyes caught the girl playing with the ring on her right index finger. A nervous habit or just boredom? He honestly didn't know. Either way, he focused on the present for now. Upon unwrapping and opening the box, the male saw that it was a tie...probably a good present to get a designer. It looked both nice and festive actually. The male contemplated on wearing it when he goes back to the countryside later. He should easily be able to fit this in his luggage.

The male listened to the singer's explanation before giving a nod. "It's great." A good thing to bet on and well...it wasn't something like an ugly Christmas sweater. Zekkyou was honestly just glad for that. "Thank you," he told her and quickly found himself lost for words. What now? Does he just leave? Was this how that worked? Would that be rude? Probably but what else was he suppose to do before this just become awkward? Oh!

"Did you meet your secret Santa yet?" Since that was the main point of the event right? And after some small talk (let's say five minutes minimum) he'll quickly excuse himself. Perfect.

man, both are good choices

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
FELICITY SINCLAIR
LOOK
GOOD FOR YOU
Felicity hadn't been expecting the guy to jump for joy after unwrapping the present, or to even be very excited at all. The tie wasn't something she'd put a whole lot of thought into (it was Secret Santa, for god's sake), and though her primary concern had been to leave an impression, she was certain she could accomplish that through other means. So no, her gift wasn't meant to blow him away, per se—but he clearly hadn't mastered the art of at least pretending to be excited if he'd only brought himself to say as little as four words about it.

She watched Zekkyou sift through several different segues in his brain before he ultimately decided to ask if she'd found her mystery Santa yet. Sensing his discomfort, Felicity laughed a little. "Not very good at this, are you?" she teased him, wearing the kind of smile that could excuse even the harshest of taunts. "No, it seems my Santa hasn't found me yet. I should probably go scout around for them... but first, I just wanted to put my name out there, in case you find yourself in need of a model in the future." She could tell how awkward he was feeling about everything so far, so she figured she'd just make this quick. "You can get a hold of me through Lunahri, if that makes things any easier. Her and I share the same manager, and I hear you two are close. Just ask about Felicity."

There wasn't much more that could be done towards such a goal—not right away, at least—so with that said, she felt content in having put herself out there. "Now, are you still looking for the recipient of your gift?" she asked in return. "Who is it? Maybe I've seen them around and can point them out for you."

ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI hook her up with a modeling
job, zek, come on
EKHO
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
33 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
a-list
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
everyone's talking
Was it that obvious? Apparently. Zekkyou merely offered a weak smile not really sure what to say. Most people usually just let him get away with it. Felicity, however, was apparently not like most people. At least the blond threw him a line and answered his question. It seemed she hasn't gotten her present yet and had once again brought up how she wanted to bring out her name if he ever needed a model. It was funny how she spoke as if he chose his models. She did know they work in MDS rather than Luminous, right? then again, those who were important to MDS did tend to have a bit more freedom. Zekkyou doubted he belonged to that group, though. Should he just tell her that now? Maybe if he was lucky, she'll just forget?

Before he can tell her that he wished her luck, Felicity gave him her contact info..through people. Yeah, she was not going to forget about this was she? The weak polite smile was starting to feel heavy on his face now. Can..can she just drop this, please? However, soon she spoke about how he and Lunahri were close? Really? "Who told you that?" the designer asked with an arched brow his voice guarded. Not that they really kept it a secret at work that they would at times eat lunch together even when they weren't working on a movie together. However...he honestly wasn't really sure if 'close' was how he would describe his relationship with Lunahri. 'Lost' sounded like a much better one...but then again maybe that was how it looked to outsiders? Unless...Lunahri told her they were close? Did that mean she had actually forgiven him?

Wait...should he really be thinking about Lunahri when he was talking to someone else? Was it a good idea? What if Felicity was the catty type? Yet, he couldn't really find what to say. He couldn't really ask about the manager since Zekkyou didn't really know about the guy or anything. "Also, thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind," That was all the designer could really give her.

Zekkyou shook his head, "thanks for the offer but I actually already gave my present to him." Well, him and his family actually. Which meant this was a good time to excuse himself. However, this was also his chance to learn more about Lunahri? Should he ask her about the actress? They probably weren't rivals if they were in different departments, right? What if he offends her by asking too much about Lunahri though? Best not to take his chances. Even if they have the same manager, that didn't mean the two would see each other often. "Although, you sound like you're the type to know people?" Zekkyou asked trying his best to sound impressed. Not that he wasn't, he actually was. The star industries was a revolving door at times with stars coming in only to drop out. It was hard to keep track of all of them. However, he might had sounded just a bit too impressed to be real.

Also, stupid curiosity.

what can you give him though fel? certainly not sex -shot-
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
FELICITY SINCLAIR
LOOK
GOOD FOR YOU
Felicity seemed to spark something defensive in the man at the mere mention of Lunahri's name, but still she maintained a steady smile and held her ground. "You two hang out from time to time, don't you?" she asked. "Sometimes even outside of work... She mentions you a lot, is all." So maybe the last bit was... stretching it a little. She hadn't heard from Lunahri much at all about Zekkyou, since it wasn't like they discussed their personal lives very often. But sometimes you had to make assumptions, and sometimes when you made those assumptions, you had to make up fake evidence to support it.

Besides, maybe it was what he'd like to hear—that he'd been frequently talked about by the woman. Men could be so easy like that (and some girls, too).

"Please do," Felicity said to his next offer of keeping her in mind. And with that exchange over with, she inquired about his own Secret Santa duties, including whether or not he still needed to find his gift recipient. As it turns out, he no longer did, but Zekkyou did have a rather... strange impression to make of her nonetheless.

"Although, you sound like you're the type to know people?" he queried, to which Felicity gave a tentative nod of her head.

"I am... quite the socialite, you could say, yes," she confirmed with a curious laugh. "I know people, people know me... Why do you ask?" It seemed like the sort of comment he'd make if he was going somewhere with it, which would certainly have her attention. But who knows—perhaps he was just making an observation.

ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI but vy,,,,,, seX IS ALL THAT SHE'S
GOOD AT
EKHO
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
33 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
a-list
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
everyone's talking
So observation and the fact that Lunahri mentioned him a lot. "Yes, we do from time to time. Although it's nothing more than just going over a few things for work." The last part was an utter lie, they have had lunch together when they weren't involved in projects. Hopefully, Felicity would not be able to call him out on that one. Just how much did Lunahri talk about him? "I can also only hope what you hear about me is good." Although if Felicity thought they had a good relationship (and maybe they did) that can only mean that Lunahri talked about him positively. It was..it was honestly relieving to know.

Soon he gave into his curiosity and asked if she knew people. The blond declared herself a socialite...same as Lunahri. Their manager must be really happy with the two then. After they were a singer and actress respectively, they needed to get their faces out there. "I...I was just wondering what you think about Lunahri. I know you thought we were close but I actually don't really know her." Or rather what he did know about her was most likely outdated. "Are you two close? How is your manager?" Hopefully that sounded more like standard questions than anything out of curiosity. Hopefully.

time to get some new skills

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
FELICITY SINCLAIR
LOOK
GOOD FOR YOU
It's not like her plan was entirely dependent on whether or not Zekkyou and Lunahri were close, considering she could easily leave a good enough impression on her own, but she was quite confident in her approach towards mentioning the Vasiliev girl.

"Oh, all good things, of course," Felicity assured him with a smile. The conversation went away from Lunahri for a while, but soon found its way back to her whenever Zekkyou asked her whether she knew a lot of people. And although he claimed not to know Lunahri much at all, Felicity could verify from this that there was at least a hint of fascination there. And she only barely managed to stifle a smirk at that.

"We're fairly close, you could say," Felicity told him, casually shifting her weight from one foot onto the other. "We're sort of like birds of a feather, I've found—so yeah, we get along pretty well... Maybe even a little too well, or so our manager might say." That was... definitely putting it lightly. Mikhael was in his own personal hell, every day of his working life. It was delightful.

"Anyway, I must have read into it wrong if you don't actually know her that well after all," Felicity remarked next, waving her hand dismissively in the air. "I just thought, since, you know... she mentions you a decent amount. Talks about you like you might as well be friends. Or at least good acquaintances." She was mostly just aiming for the flattery approach by this point, using Lunahri to her advantage even if the girl didn't actually mention Zekkyou all that much in reality. But he seemed moderately content to believe so, so Felicity would allow him that delight.

"Either way, I hope I can expect a similar business relationship with you soon?" she prompted, quirking a brow ever so slightly.

ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI she can't. what if she's incompetent
otherwise
EKHO
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
33 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
a-list
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
everyone's talking
Zekkyou couldn't help but arch a brow. Too well? Can Lunahri be that affectionate? Well, there was Shin..so if she can start dating people, having very close friends shouldn't be too far out of one's imagination. The fact that they shared a manager would also increase the chance of the two running into each other. So that would make sense, even if Lunahri had never mentioned Felicity to him. Again the idea of Felicity being close to Lunahri was not out of the realms of impossibility. Close enough to actually talk about other people in her life. Unlike what she did with Zekkyou. Did he really know anyone in Lunahri's life from her? No, at least not from her words anyway. He knew about Min-Seok through gossip and he only knows about her and Shin when he saw them together. It wasn't like Zekkyou had that much time to know about this Lunahri for her to disclose anything to him. And really, a part of him should - was- grateful to even be mentioned by her. Or well...assuming that it was good things...Felicity seems to make it appear that way. Felicity had even though they were friends. Which they really weren't, never were actually.

Huh? Red eyes blinked when he saw the blond look at him rather expectantly but he couldn't exactly figure out why. Er...shit. Just smile and nod. Zekkyou gave a polite smile and nodded, "yeah." Hopefully he hadn't just agreed to something bad. Whatever it was. "Anyway, sorry to cut this short but I should be going. Thank you for the present." He held up the tie before walking away to head home.

umm i think we can end here?
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored
Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS Save Me realm of the seven Reluctant Heroes Prisoners of Fate Hollow Victory | An Original Japanese Folklore Inspired RP