Add Reply
New Poll

➵ easy ⓉargeⓉ, ft. souma
AMIHAN LANGIT
Amihan delivers justice on the daily. That was the whole point of Aurozora Exposed, wasn't it?

That's how she liked to justify her actions for the most part, anyways. Unfortunately, her definition of justice was being severely impeded by her job. She groaned in distress as she capped her pen and banged her head on the desk of her tenth floor Luminous office. With the boys releasing solos for Christmas, the paperwork fell on her. Given that she had lasted the month as DRIFT's manager, Luminous was very pleased, giving her a raise and handing her a stack of paperwork that really should have been completed months ago. Work that would have been completed, had they had a stable manager.

They were lucky to have her, that her motivation, though unsavory at best, kept her working here. Because damn, she wasn't amused with this at all. She wasn't getting the insight that she had thought she would find— honestly, she could have easily gathered the intel that she had gathered via Ren if she was really interested. No big scandals, nothing so terrible that she could easily have gotten on her own. Just... nothing.

So, for tonight, she thought it would be a good idea to let off some steam. That one asshole that left the fifth floor lounge a mess? A can of shaving cream in hand (taken from one of Elliot's surplus and surely not to be missed, seeing as he often simply pulled out a new can before finishing one he had already opened, how wasteful), she journeyed to that man's office to commit some good ol' vandalism and to steal an ornamental paper weight from his desk.

The coast was clear when she made her way to the office, dummy key in hand. Most of the offices at Luminous utilized a key card system— lucky for her, that meant less finger prints. She approached the door, her phone in hand, busy at work as she fiddled with the hacking app she had worked on with one of her closer maids. Inputting a few things and inserting the key card into the small encoder she connected to her phone. Ah. Perfect.

Removing the card from the encoder, she tapped it to the door, only to notice that the door was already open. Holding her breath, it was already obvious that she was trying to enter the office. If the guy was in his office, it didn't hurt to pop her head in and come up with a BS story and pop her head out, hiding the can of shaving cream behind her back.

However, once she did open the door, in the darkness, she heard something rustling.

Someone else is here.

Gripping her can of shaving cream, she pointed it blindly at the direction of the sound. "Who's there?! Reveal yourself now and I won't turn you in to the security detail."

Ah yes, play the authority figure card and hope that there would be no questions asked about why you were trying to enter the office. Smooth.

payback
is a bad bitch and baby, i'm the baddest you fuckin' with a savage
Empress of Exposé
LUMINOUS STUDIO
DRIFT MANAGER
46 POSTS
4200 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
no name
SOUMA NIWATORI
HELP HIM
I SWEAR I'LL DIE TRYING.
@tagged
For once, Souma was not carrying his camera while trawling through the Luminous Studios, although his efforts in figuring out the studio layout definitely played a role in why he was here. While editing one of his vlogs, he'd caught a particular scene he hadn't known he'd filmed. In the background of him talking to his beloved hatchlings, a man in a suit had gone and torn a new one into a poor intern. Something about spilling coffee on some important papers. The girl had held it together, but the camera tells no lies. That girl, whoever she had been, was hurt.

So now Souma was doing good, pure honest work . . . of robbing that dude blind.

Well not, blind per se. But was it really his fault that that guy had made it so easy to sneak into lum after hours, snipe the card key from the janitor's lockers, and break in? Like, how was this his fault really?

In the dark, he began rummaging through the man's desk, small flashlight clamped tight between his teeth. Okay, what do we have here? A watch for half a grand, some cufflinks, a shit ton of papers that Souma could not care less about. He pocketed the first two things when he heard a noise. He pulled the light out from his mouth with a pop before quickly shutting it off. Holding his breath, he stared down at the door. Maybe they'd just go aw-

Nope!

At the second noise and the telltale sound of the door unlocking, Souma bolted under the desk. S H I T. Locked in and no where to go. What was he supposed to do now?

The only thing he had in his favor was the darkness itself. She couldn't see him and he could use that. "Uh..." He cleared his throat and rubbed his chest, willing himself to speak in a lower register. "There's no need to do that, Miss. This is my office. I'm-" Shit what was this douchebag's name. "Doug. Goodman." Sure, why not. "Just doing some late night work, don't worry. Everything's under control. You can go away now."

Chicken
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Fallout, Bass Guitarist
14 POSTS
1500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Cosette
no name
AMIHAN LANGIT
Amihan avoids confrontation as much as possible— after all, in her line of work, confrontation only spelled ruin, with no possible way out. Her form of justice came from behind a screen, the keyboard her rapier, the handle @AurozoraExposed her mask. So, it was fair to say that this kind of situation was unexpected, put her on edge. Still, she betrayed no panic in her voice as she advanced into the office. "Goodman? You sound a little... off right now. You shouldn't be working so late with that cough of yours."

Amihan really should have considered a career in acting if the pageantry business wasn't going to pan out into an obvious career in modeling and fashion. As the person not "caught," she had the upperhand, right? "And why are you working so late in the night? In the dark? Nothing heals the body more than a good night's rest, tsk tsk..." she said, playing her part as concerned co-worker. "Don't you know working in the dark isn't good for your eyes?" She shook her head in the dark and crossed her arms. "I get it, though. Luminous really needs to up their sick leave pay..."

She felt around for the light switch. Either this really was that asshole Doug Goodman, in which case whoops, or she had caught a potential thief red-handed, in which she could collect her reward in the morning. "I'll turn on the light for you, hold on..." Click.

"W-who the heck are you?! You're not Goodman at all!"

oof good luck chicken
payback
Empress of Exposé
LUMINOUS STUDIO
DRIFT MANAGER
46 POSTS
4200 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
no name
SOUMA NIWATORI
HELP HIM
I SWEAR I'LL DIE TRYING.
@tagged
On the plus side, she bought the whole ‘goodman’ thing. Like, she had to be pretty dumb but Souma could work with dumb. He knew dumb, you know? He like spoke on their level. ”Yeah!” He pretended to cough. ”Totally sick, definitely need to take some medicine. You shouldn’t come in here, though. Very sick. So sick I could probably cough on you and you’d like.... die or something.” He shrugged to himself on the dark.

On the minus side, she bought it a little too much. At the threat of the lights coming on, Souma freaked out. ”NO WAI-“ Too late. The lights were on and the spotlight was on him and not in a way he liked. He jumped and nearly banged his knee on the bottom of the desk from moving so quickly. ”I... I uh...”

Hang on. Hang the fuck on. This was Luminous studios, right? And that meant one thing: Ghosts. That’s right, this was a haunted treasure trove. This girl probably knew. Everyone had to know, especially as the studios held the most famous ghost of all.

Naturally, there were more. Maybe if he thought like one of them, he could convince her she was one of them. He just had to be careful: He didn’t want the real ghosts to take him away. But like if Sadako hadn’t stolen him, he’d be fine, right?

In his best spooky voice, he began to moan and wail. ”Yooouu cannn’t seeeee meee....” He waved his arms around and began side stepping around the desk. ”I’m not hereee. I’m not... Shit!”

The cuff links bounced on the ground in two twin metallic clinks, teetering and spinning on the linoleum. He lowered his arms and stared at them awkwardly as they tick-tick-ticked on the ground between himself and the girl. It was nearly half a minute before they stopped. And you know what? That’s a ridiculously long time for someone to be staring at cuff links, eyes wide and body frozen.

”. . .” Souma slowly looked back up at the girl. ”So uh....” He folded his arms, trying to think his way out of a paper bag out of this. ”...this might not be my office.” He nodded sagely as if she couldn’t guess. ”And this- Hey wait a minute.”

1 + 1 = 2. Blue + red = purple. But this? This didn’t add up.

He pointed his finger to her and waggled it. ”Why the hell am I explaining myself? Who are you and what are you doing here?”

Chicken
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Fallout, Bass Guitarist
14 POSTS
1500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Cosette
no name
AMIHAN LANGIT
He was clearly up to no good— and likewise, she was also clearly up to no good. Amihan was the kind of person to know just when to give up the jig and admit defeat, or to continue with her deceit. She could play dumb all she wanted, could play the innocent, but the best player knew when to strategically fold. To fight on, she thought, could only get you so far. Clearly, he was definitely underestimating her, perhaps wasn’t aware of her now elevated position at this company, perhaps something she could one-up him with, had she not already tried to breach the office covertly.

If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em. Instead of inventing a personality, perhaps she’s found an unlikely ally. Or not, It was all a gamble.

Crossing her arms, she stared him down with glazed brown eyes, judging and evaluative. She had to keep her cool, to act like she owned the place. To be frazzled would be to admit defeat. ”...uh huh. Yes, this doesn’t appear to be your office. Would you like to explain what you have done to Goodman?” Play the cop, play the authority. It always works, just as long as the person you’re confronting isn’t the authority, right?

And then, he pointed the finger at her, accusing her. Keep your cool, Mia. You have the upper hand here. Her frown deepens as he wags his finger at her. Sighing, she added ”Didn’t anybody tell you that pointing is rude? I asked the question first— who are you, and what are you doing here? You’re clearly not Goodman, who, might I add, is an esteemed colleague of mine. You are very lucky that he isn’t here, because the man isn’t as good as his name suggests.”

She takes a step forward in his direction, eyeing the cuff links that clinked on the floor. Damn, Goodman, you have taste. I wonder how much that’s going to go for if I take it to the usual pawn shop. She eyes the desk, observing just how much the thief had attempted to pilfer. By the looks of it, it didn’t look like he had much time here. Had she known that someone else was going to break into the office tonight, she would have gone home and had herself a bottle of wine— why do the work when someone else would do it anyways?

”If you have to know, I’m in management, and you’re not going to want to cross me. I could easily find your manager if given the chance. So, I recommend you please confess to the truth if you’d like less repercussions.”

Chicken ;;
payback
Empress of Exposé
LUMINOUS STUDIO
DRIFT MANAGER
46 POSTS
4200 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
no name
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored
Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS Save Me realm of the seven Reluctant Heroes Prisoners of Fate Hollow Victory | An Original Japanese Folklore Inspired RP