Add Reply
New Poll

A POST-IT NOTE </3, ft. min-jun
ARIA CAROLINE

only fools fall 4 u

I need that bad boy to do me right on a Friday And I need that good one to wake me up on a Sunday That one from work can come over on Monday night

As she looked down at her phone one single tear slipped from her right eye. She really thought this was the one, she saw their future together. Hell, they talked about their future together, their dreams and how they would achieve them, as a team. I guess that was just too much to ask. Honesty was just too good for her.

Her phone screen glowed up at her with the notification, she had set his poze to send her push notifications, she liked to be the first to like any of his posts. It showed that she cared, that she would arguably put him before herself, though when it came down to it, that was pretty questionable. But still, it was one of the small and many ways she showed him that she would always be there for him.

And she would have, she would have done anything for him. For Aria, well, that was her thing, as soon as she started dating someone she was all-in, head first. She just couldn’t help it, it was the hopeless romantic in her.

This however, burnt some part of that off of her, as if this time, she had really lost something, some part of herself. The girl looked down at the screen again, pushing the home button to reignite the light, showing her again, exactly what he said. And on poze of all places, in front of the entire world. Well, maybe not the entire world, but at least her entire world.

And what would happen when she actually made it, she may only be a trainee now but she knew that wasn’t the top for her. No she was going to break through the glass ceiling, she was going to be a star, a real star. What would people say when they looked into her past and saw how pathetic this was. “Oh god.” the girl let two words slip out of her mouth. What would people say now? Every time she walked into an industry event, she knew they would all be thinking the same thing.

‘There’s that said one with her guitar. Bet she is just going to sing some lame song about how she got dumped. What a loser, dumped on poze, like you have to be really horrible for that to happen to you’

Her head swirled with comment after comment, running through anything and everything people would say about her. The girl and her guitar.

She sat on her bed staring at her phone for hours. She didn’t move, didn’t eat, didn’t say anything, she just didn’t want to anymore.

The girl didn’t know how much time had past, in all honesty she didn’t care. But her phone lit up once again, she had forgot to turn his profile onto mute. It was another post notification, right above the break up post. Aria still hadn’t gone into her phone to get rid of it, she just sat staring at her screen doing nothing. This new post was a picture, of him, off enjoying his life, taking in that patio season weather. While she sat there, on her bed feeling sorry for herself.

There was something exceptionally wrong with this picture. He had been the coward and dumped her over social media. He didn’t even have the decency to call her, or even text her. At least that would have been private, hell she would have even settled for a post-it note on her desk. Did he really have to do it where everyone could see? Of course he did, because he was - t h a t g u y - like all the rest of them, they don’t know how to screw you until they screw you over.

Aria chucked herself off her bed, she scrounged around her room for something presentable, something that said ‘I’m better than fine, I am loving life and having fun’. After fifteen minutes of going back and forth between at least five options she settled on one. A silk patterned romper, gladiator sandals and heart-shaped sunnies.

The girl touched up her face, which after the rest of the tears was more like a total overhaul and snatched her phone off her duvet. It was go time.

She walked around the pier until she found a place resembling the one in his picture. The hostess greeted her and she asked for a seat out on the patio. As she walked Aria to her table she spotted him, macking on some unsuspecting girl two tables over from her.

Aria thanked her hostess and ordered a bottle of sparkling water from her waiter when he came around. She kept checking her phone, hoping to see more activity from him, but no, he was too busy flirting with whoever this girl was. Aria rolled her eyes behind her sunglasses, was he really moving on that quickly. Disgusting.

She thought about all the things she wanted to say to him, everything that had run through her mind since he posted - t h a t - on poze. When her waiter returned with the bottle of sparkling water she thanked him. Aria took a sip from her glass and continued to stare at him. He didn’t even pretend to not be interested in that other girl, she could have been on fire right now and screaming bloody murder and he wouldn’t even turn around. What a perve.

Everything she could think of, all the words she could bring to mind, none of it felt strong enough. None of it felt right, it was all too good for him, too light of a punishment for his crimes. They were crimes against Aria but she could see it in his eyes, he would do the same thing to this girl, lead her on, tell her how special she was and how they were made for each other. He would chase her endlessly, until she finally gave in and then. Bang. It would happen again. His crimes may have been against her, but really, they were crimes against every woman. The ones he has already does this to and the ones he will do this to.

She got up from her chair, holding her glass, almost full to the brim, minus her one or two sips. Aria walked over to his table, slowly and as controlled as she could. He was still chatting with the girl at the table across from him, so engrossed in their conversation that he didn’t even look up at the girl standing next to him. She tried to wait but he wouldn’t budge, she was invisible to him.

She thought about turning away and just moving on. This was obviously a problem with him and seeing him like this made her realize that. But she also thought about everything he promised and all that time she wasted practicing their celebrity couple name or writing his last name all over her songbooks. So she did it.

She tossed her entire glass of sparkling water into his face.

tags MIN-JUN HAN
words #1179
notes here we go.

Aria.Caroline
LUMINOUS STUDIO
solo idol
120 POSTS
1800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Perse
hot shit
MIN-JUN HAN
another
HEARTBREAK
TAG
WORD
NOTES
✉ 1k worth of emotions. -pats aria-
Perhaps to his fans, it might have been seen as sudden. Three days ago, Min-Jun had posted a picture of him and Aria on their date at Day Sao Heaven. A rather expensive date that he had naturally reserved and paid for. Three days ago, they sat across from each other talking about what might as well be nothing. Small gossips, how their day was, their plans, and he remembered how he had promised to take her to something even more special when she was no longer a trainee. He remembered cheering for her and perhaps he had even been genuine about it.

Yet that didn't stop him from cheating on her the week before or the day after their date. The former had involved alcohol so in a sense, Min-Jun did have something he could have blamed but not so much for the latter. He couldn't even remember why he did it. Perhaps it was an impulse. There was a nice look boy who was interested in him. Who's eyes were solely on him and Min-Jun had decided to take it because why not. It wasn't like he was ever the faithful type and as long as he didn't get caught it didn't matter.

So why had he broke up with Aria then? It was something the male had debated for quite some time now. Never when she was around though. Not when her eyes were on him and they talk about their goals. How she would become the best musician and with him being the best actor. How he would be in her music videos here and there and she would at times write songs for his movies. They talked about their goals, and honestly, it sounded attainable. Yet, he couldn't. He didn't want to stay in this relationship. As much as he loved those eyes that shined whenever they looked at him, he also couldn't stand her. He couldn't stand how she would do so much for him because of 'love'. Love that he never once felt for her. Did he like her? Yes...once upon a time but eventually she became a nuisance.

Hence the poze. A simple message stating that he was now single because Aria Caroline was simply not worth it. Harsh? Maybe but it was only fair because she wasn't. She wasn't worth his time or attention. He was quick to put away all the pictures of them that were once on his wall during that day. He had half a mind to get some of the things he left in her house but decided against it. He can easily replace them like how he would replace her. It didn't take long before he decided to treat himself to something at the pier. That was where he took a picture and waited for someone to come by. That was why it didn't surprise him to see someone coming up to him and recognizing the male for who he was: Min-Jun Han. It wasn't hard to convince the girl to eat with him and with a few words, she was soon on his lap.

They two parted to take a breath as he whispered words that would belong in the movie. The girl smiled coyly at him and he chuckled. Unfortunately, he knew that they couldn't do this all day, so instead, he ushered the girl to sit at her table and to choose whatever she wanted on the menu. It was the actor's treat for what the girl had done to him even if in all honesty..she wasn't even that good. Whatever though. Min-Jun rested his head on his hand as he glanced down at the menu himself debating on what he wanted to eat.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw a shadow approaching him. He didn't bother to pay too much attention though. From the curve of the shadow, he would say it was probably a girl. It was probably the waitress and well, she can wait on him. Suddenly though he was met by water. The girl he was talking to who had been so close backed away in fear of the splash. Min-Jun merely stared at the ground for a moment trying to process what just happened. He found himself gritting his teeth before taking a deep breath and turning his attention to this insolent person.

Even with her sunglasses and disguise, Min-Jun was pretty sure it was Aria. What the hell was she doing here? The male put on a smile as the girl he had been having fun with decided to pay attention to her table because of him. He didn't bother to excuse himself and instead grabbed onto the girl's wrist. "If you wanted my attention, there are other ways to do it." He stated, moving to take her sunglasses off to see those brown eyes. "Perhaps putting on some better makeup would be a good start." The male can see a waiter coming up to them and he merely waved them off before all but dragging Aria to a quieter place at the pier. Only then did he let her go and folded his arms, "what are you doing here?"

Min-Jun Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actor
18 POSTS
1300 DOLLARS
PLAY BY vy
no name
ARIA CAROLINE

only fools fall 4 u

I need that bad boy to do me right on a Friday And I need that good one to wake me up on a Sunday That one from work can come over on Monday night

Alright, throwing water in his face probably wasn’t her shining moment. But really? Was this a joke or something? How did he have no idea why she was there? He was either a total asshole, or a total dumbass. Seeing as he was a man, most likely both.

“Are you seriously asking me that right now? Do you really not know why I am here right now?” Aria wrenched her hands out of his grasp. There was no way he was touching her, not again, he had lost that right when he broke her heart. On social media of all places.

“And what the hell was that? Who was she? Let me guess you met her like what, five minutes ago? Classy.” She just couldn’t believe his behaviour, they had just broken up, and sure, maybe he was the one who dumped her but how could he just move on so quickly. The singer crossed her arms to match the male, turning her back so only her shoulder was facing him. She couldn’t just stand there looking him in the eye, not while she felt like this.

Huffing and puffing in her head, she tried to speak several times but each time buried her words. Everytime she thought she had the perfect thing to say, she second guessed herself. Trying to calm herself, the singer stared into the ocean, constantly searching for what to say.

“You know… I just…. It’s not fair. You just move onto to what that skanks name is and I am hold up in my room crying for days on end. Barely functioning, eating the bare minimum to just survive. Ugh” Her thoughts finally just bursting to the surface, Aria spoke without looking at him. She didn’t want to spill her heart out right there in from of him, but she couldn’t stop it.

It took all her strength but she turned back to face him again. “You’re disgusting.” There, she said it. Point blank. Her eyes focused in on his, finally finding some of her strength, some of the thing he stole the most from her. Taking away her voice by posting that on poze. That was probably what hurt her the most, she had given him everything and he just took it. He took her power, her voice, her strength, just leaving her with everything she hated about herself.

How do you move on from that?

tags MIN-JUN HAN
words #406
notes the start of dark-aria.

Aria.Caroline
LUMINOUS STUDIO
solo idol
120 POSTS
1800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Perse
hot shit
MIN-JUN HAN
another
HEARTBREAK
TAG
WORD
NOTES
✉ made some assumption of aria telling him about her past. if she didn't, message me and i'll change it.
No, Min-Jun had a feeling but he was giving her a chance to choose her words carefully. To just admit she was being stupidly overdramatic and leave already. Of course, she didn't though. He had given Aria Caroline too much credit to expect that. They say love makes people stupid and for her sake, Min-Jun really hoped that was the case. As her hand was wrenched from his, the actor merely allowed his own hand to fall back to his side. This wasn't his first breakup and he was pretty sure it wasn't hers either.

Boy, did he wish he could have just avoided this. So annoying.

He allowed her to yell at him asking him who that skank was. In truth...Min-Jun was pretty sure the girl had told him, her name. As for what it was though...he wasn't quite sure. Not like it really mattered. It was just two people having fun. What? He can't have fun now? Apparently not because it wasn't fair that she decided to go ahead and barely function while he decided to move on with his life. Boohoo. Why the hell didn't he break up with her before this? Oh yeah, because he used to find that aspect cute. Before...before it reminded him too much of some stupid child that expected some sort of forever.

As if Min-Jun would tie himself down to one person. Things don't last forever, just ask his parents. or his- no, he wasn't going to think about them. Not in front of her at least, but preferably ever.

The male came back when she finally looked at him in the eye and called him disgusting.

Min-Jun didn't bother to hide the fact that he had just rolled his eyes at her. "For what?" he asked with an arched brow. "Because I'm not crying miserable like you? Because life is unfair and you get the short end of the stick?" Again, boohoo. Like she was the only one to ever get that. At least she wasn't constantly compared to someone who decided to pop into your life and possibly ruin everything you build up for! Oh sure, Aria might have been replaced by some prettier girl but at least Luminous picked her up. She got a second shot for people to love her. Min-Jun? Well...nothing changed for him. Not really. Aria wanted to be loved by the people and if she keeps it up, she might one day. Min-Jun however, he was never going to get what he wanted. So, what was wrong with just taking whatever he can?

"Do you want me to suffer the same way you did? To lock up my door and cry my eyes out? Then would it be fair for you?" he sneered at her before shaking his head, "looks to me that you're the disgusting one. What? Can't be specials o you feel the need to drag someone down with you?"

Min-Jun Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actor
18 POSTS
1300 DOLLARS
PLAY BY vy
no name
ARIA CAROLINE

only fools fall 4 u

Aria could not believe his arrogance. No it was not because she got the short end of the stick, it was because normal people at least wait a while before seeing other people after a break up. And better yet, normal people man-up and break things off in person, not on fucking poze. “You know what, no it’s not because I got-” Aria tried to retaliate but Min-Jun was too swift for her, cutting her off mid-sentence.

At first he just made her more angry, building up the rage under her collar like someone stoking a fire. She was about ready to burst out all her thoughts on him. But when he continued, he went for where he knew she would feel it the most. Aria had shared with him her greatest desires but also her biggest insecurities and fears.

How was she to know that that one night on her bed, when she spilled out her being in front of him, he would do this with it. Throw it right back at her like she was nothing.

She found herself at a loss for words, though not just words, she felt at a loss of air. Like she couldn’t breath, as Min-Jun ripped through her, his words cutting her down to nothing but a scared little girl. Aria could feel herself welling up inside, her throat gasping for air, causing her to hyperventilate in front of him. Dammit. She was so angry but the tears just kept coming, she couldn’t keep them at bay. Now she wouldn’t look angry to him, just weak.

She hated it, she hated her weakness and herself.

Trying to speak over and over again wasn’t helping, the singer’s voice letting out single syllables here and there but none of it amounting to any sort of sentence. Aria flailed her hands, she probably looked ridiculous but she just couldn’t push past the heaviness in her heart. Standing there like a dumb kid in front of this man, he stood without speak as she tried to continue her confrontation.

Aria had to stop herself, she had to breath, if for nothing more than to survive. Slowly, the singer steadied herself, slowly down her breaths and her sobs. She wiped away the moisture from her face. “God dammit. So stupid” Aria whispered to herself, hoping he wouldn’t hear her. She just hated how she reacted when she got so angry. No one would think of her as anything but weak until she was able to harness that and not breakdown.

“You know what Min-Jun. No. That’s not why you are disgusting, and actually, I am special. That is one thing the world will come to see, along with how gross of a person you are.” Aria wiped her wet hands off on her skirt, she continued to bring herself back from her little break.

“Why you are a disgusting person is because a real man, hell, any real person would have had the decency to break up with me in person. Not pussy out and post it on poze. I may be standing her crying in front of you like an idiot but at least I am adult enough to deal with the confrontation.” Finally she was reaching a point where she could actually think, actually process her feelings and his actions.

“Was our time together worth literally nothing to you? Because up until that post I thought we were pretty happy, so obviously there are some serious commitment issues under that mop of hair. So do not patronize me, saying shit like ‘because life is unfair and you got the short end of the stick’ when there is obviously something seriously wrong with you. My reaction to this shit-storm is nothing if not normal.” She tried her best to hit him where he had hit her, though she doubted it would have the same effect. Aria had obviously shared more with Min-Jun than he ‘honestly’ shared with her. She would have no idea where his soft spot really was, but at this point she was ready to take a shot in the dark.

tags MIN-JUN HAN
words #692
notes she would have. all good

Aria.Caroline
LUMINOUS STUDIO
solo idol
120 POSTS
1800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Perse
hot shit
MIN-JUN HAN
another
HEARTBREAK
TAG
WORD
NOTES
✉ cool~
Whatever Aria was about to say, Min-Jun had cut it off continuing his retaliation unabated. He knew he would get her and there was some sense of pride. That he had the information to attack her like that. Because really, someone needed to put this girl in her place if she was just going to throw water at every ex that comes her way. The world should be thanking him even. Even as she hyperventilated, he didn't feel bad. Again, she fucking deserved it.

Then she tried to speak making one-syllable sounds that couldn't even be called words. Shouldn't have picked a fight where you can't win, Aria. The girl then stopped and for a moment, Min-Jun had thought that would have been it. In fact, he turned around ready to walk away since he doubted she would chase after him to continue this confrontation. Not with how ridiculous she looked right now, crying and being able to form any actual words let alone a full sentence.

Three steps. That was all he got before she spoke up to him. He only looked back, not bothering to turn his body around, to see the trainee wiping tears from her eyes and once again tried to call him out. Telling him that she was special and that he was disgusting for not telling her. Oh and how she was apparently an adult for confronting him. Really? Sure doesn't look like it.

"Throwing water on someone, crying and hyperventilating is what an adult does?" Huh, his parents certainly didn't do that when they separated. Or at least if they did, it wasn't to his face. In all honesty, Min-Jun doubted it. It was actually a pretty clam process if he remembered right. Nothing like how they make it look on TV at all. "You sure are special alright, Aria. Real special. You're probably the only one that sees your action as something an 'adult' would do and not some teenage melodrama." Hell, they should just get a camera right now and shoot some random episode for some tv drama. They won't even need a fucking script for it, just get Aria. Maybe the girl should have had entered acting instead of singing then.

Then came the question. Did their time together meant nothing to him. Min-Jun gave her a blank stare at that even as something else was creeping into him. He shut it down though. It was not something he should bother thinking about. He knew that he should have reacted to her accusation of his commitment issue. He didn't feel anything about that. It wasn't an issue if one asked him. If a relationship was just going to end anyway, might as well prepare the next one. Even if the next one was usually just a one-night stand that he happened to like. He wondered how long that one would last.

Happy, huh? Min-Jun can remember when she once smiled at him or waited for him at the set. The way she cheered him on as if he mattered. Oh, she would never go over when she had vocal training but that was to be expected. Still just the fact that she cheered him on. Was he happy during that time? Of course not. Sure it was nice but he wasn't happy. He wasn't ecstatic looking forward and depending on her. "There's nothing wrong with me," he shot back at her still not turning around. She didn't deserve his whole attention.

She wasn't getting his full attention.

"And you're reaction is hardly normal. It's overdramatic as hell and screams 'oh someone please fucking notice me'." And it disgusted him on every level. How she throws a tantrum as if expecting for him to change his mind. To pay attention to her and...well he wasn't even sure what the hell she wanted from this. "Most people would suck it up and move on. You, on the other hand, decided to go ahead and make a confrontation and then decided to start crying about it." Literally too. "Getting mad that I moved on. Who do you even think you are, Aria? You're just a trainee who apparently will always need someone else to support you like some fucking child."

How can Min-Jun not be disgusted when that was what this was. What he was seeing right now. Yet, for a moment what he saw were not brown eyes staring at him but gray ones. "Grow up," he spat out clenching his fist. "Nothing last in life." So might as well just have fun and be the first to leave.

Min-Jun Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actor
18 POSTS
1300 DOLLARS
PLAY BY vy
no name
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon