Add Reply
New Poll

welcome to hell <3, ft. megan
ARIA CAROLINE

ladies night

I need that bad boy to do me right on a Friday And I need that good one to wake me up on a Sunday That one from work can come over on Monday night

The squad had assembled for a legendary night out. Or well. They tried. Maybe….

What was suppose to be a night of nothing but hot men, good boozes and best friends and very quickly turned into Aria alone in a club on a Friday night. ”Those bitches” the female muttered, rather loudly for a mutter but the music in the club was too loud that no one around her paid any particular attention.

Slowly but surely each one of her squad members had sent that ever so lovely ‘sorry can’t come tonight, [insert excuse here]’ text as the female sat alone at a booth in the club. With each message she got a little sadder and a little drunker. Well, a lot drunker at this point.

There is also nothing sadder than a drunk girl alone in a booth for at least 5 people. The evening was off to a pretty shitty start. Aria looked around the room, hoping to find at least someone cute to flirt with, sure she had Conna, but that never meant she was forbidden from flirty with the other fish in the sea. Unfortunately, it looked like no one was touching the sad drunk alone girl with a ten foot pole. Fan-fucking-tastic.

In her rather drunken sadness, she hardly noticed the music had stopped. The club promoter had taken to the stage, apparently she had decided to go to the club on the one night they were ‘featuring’ some dumbass rookie performers. Wonderful. First the females friends ditched and now she would be forced to sit through some terrible singers try and entertain a packed club of very intoxicated people. All the patrons were probably drunk enough to actually enjoy their performance, further perpetuating these poor souls feeble dreams of stardom. When in truth no one would even remember their names tomorrow and thus their careers will just fade into nonexistence like Aria’s current friend group. Ha.

Her own thoughts brought a chuckle out of the female. A few heads turned to look at the poor sad drunk girl alone in a booth, laughing to herself. Well fuck. Let’s just keep digging that hole why don’t you Aria.

Luckily, the pair of performers had taken to the stage a drew back the attention of the other club-goers. The bass kicked in and everyone forgot about Aria’s sad little display. She took one last long swig from her champagne glass. Oh yeah. She was alone, drinking an entire bottle of three-hundred dollar champagne. It was a very expensive sad lonely girl.

With her champagne flute sufficient drained, she reached for her bottle to fill it up once again. Unfortunately, her bottle also appeared to have been drained of all liquid. The evening was clearly coming to a swift end. Though the female admitted, it had started poorly and only gotten worse, a quick ending was probably the best thing to happen for her tonight.

As Aria gathered her trinkets, baubles and things and prepared to leave she started to notice the music. Huh. The boy was barely subpar, but his female companion well… she was another story. The female stopped collecting her personal effects and sat to watch the pair. As she listened to them sing and watched them perform, there was something familiar she saw in the girl on stage. She could see that fire in her eyes that Aria had when she was their age. Whether the girl actually had that spark or it was Arias drunk goggles, she was impressed.

So impressed that she ended up staying until the end of their set. She was just so enticed by the young girl and without her squad around her, she was in dire need of a need squadmate. Drunk Aria and loneliness was nothing but a recipe for disaster and bad decisions. At least it wouldn’t end up with her in bed with a random stranger. Silver linings right?

Aria re-continued to gather her personal items and made a swift line for the backstage door, she could spot the two performers exiting through. The boy ahead of his female companion. She didn’t care if she missed him, but the girl. Well. Let’s just say Aria had a prime opportunity for her. So she stumbled quickly through the crowds in the club, making in just in time to grab the young performer by the shoulder.

Clearly, in her drunken stupor Aria had lost her footing at some point and grasped the poor girl's shoulder for dear life. Swiftly saving herself from what would have been a very embarrassing fall. Unfortunately it meant that the young girl's shoulder was now being clawed by Aria’s well manicured hand.

Without hesitation she began talking, ”Hai, so I never do this. But, like you know who I am right?

tags MEGAN MURPHY
words #801
notesand so it begins...

Aria.Caroline
LUMINOUS STUDIO
solo idol
122 POSTS
2000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Perse
hot shit
MEGAN MURPHY
IT WAS KIND OF EMBARRASSING LOOKING BACK ON YOUR ROOKIE DAYS. From the future you looked so small and mediocre. The worst part about it was there was always someone in the crowd recording every moment of your life. It wasn't as bad when there were millions of fans at an event, the real nerves were when you had to preform for actual people you were somewhat familiar with. You'd see them in the streets, they were your neighbors, family, friends even. Though at this point in your 'career' you could take every bit of publicity and advertisement as you could get.

The twins had been waiting backstage for a time which seemed to be forever extending upon itself. "5 more minutes they kept being told". Megan has been sat atop a black and silver case, the one with wheels which she kept wheeling back and forth with her toes which could just about reach the floor. Matt on the other hand had her guitar in hand, trying to replicate how she'd just been showing him to play it. He'd been taught already how to play it, and was coming along quite well, though he wasn't quite yet confident enough to play it at a live performance. He was still very much prone to mess up.

A few more minutes of the two passing the guitar between each other, they were given the green light. Meg was quiet for once, probably her nerves. And with a final reassuring look from her brother, and a final pass of the acoustic she slipped from her temporary seat and walked onto the stage. The previous guy passed them, a big smile on his face. "Good luck." He wished them as he abandoned his seat and mic stand. Meg immediately claimed the seat, pulling it away from the stand to allow Matt to lay claim to it.

While she took her seat and made some final checks on the guitar, making sure it was in tune and all, Matt introduced the two using the microphone. "Yo- I mean hi." He spoke into the mic, the shoddy backstage technical team probably stepped on a wire or something as the mic was silent for half of his sentence, before shooting into a surprise blast of volume. He flinched, leaning away from the mic for a second. "Ahem... Sorry about that." He apologized, looking to his hand where he'd written some notes on what to say in this situation. "Alright. So I'm Matt, this is my sister Megan. We're twins." He said, as though expecting a sea of awwws. He sighed before looking to Megan to check if she was ready, she gave a thumbs up and a smile.

"Aight. Most of our songs involve a lot of electric equipment, which we couldn't bring tonight so we're just going to play them on the acoustic for you." He said, the room was still in silence, as though they'd almost got tired of him talking and just wanting for the dumb kid to start. He inhaled. Then exhaled. "This one's called Houdini." He said, relatively quickly to end his rambling spree. He turned to Megan, gave a nod, and she begun playing.

They played a multitude of their songs which had not been released yet. Most of which were very much lyrically complete, and waiting for MDS to complete all of the boring admin behind their album's release. Eventually they finished up. When Matt shut his mouth and just sang for the lovely people of the Lucifer bar, they enjoyed it, kinda. In all honesty their music likely wasn't the jam of the older generation. So, the more youthful in the bar probably enjoyed it a lot more.

Meg and Matt both made their exit, Matt with a spring in his step, while Megan tagged behind. The two of them gathered their things, Matt slipping into his jacket and Megan sliding her jumper on over her Retrograde shirt. She'd heard wearing a jumper on stage felt like a furnace. She felt hot without it.

Megan trailed behind as Matt rushed on through the door. She was so close to following his exit path before she was intercepted by, likely the least expected visitor of the night. Aria Caroline was watching? Woah. That was going to take a while to sink in... She was sort of speechless for a while, before she managed to shake off the shock and allow some words to escape her throat. "Yeah, you're like... Aria Caroline. What're you doing here? I mean... That's obvious haha, I mean talking to me." She said, despite her likely about to answer her question, whether it was asked or not.

megan murphy
Would you ever ride a wave with me? Would you ever take a chance with me? Would you ever take a leap with me? Would you ever change the frequency?
NOTES
welcome to hell haha

TAGGED | ARIA CAROLINE
© Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes
Passion Project
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
56 POSTS
600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
hot shit
ARIA CAROLINE

ladies night

I need that bad boy to do me right on a Friday And I need that good one to wake me up on a Sunday That one from work can come over on Monday night

”Oh my god, I know… haha. I would probably never actually talk to someone like you. Crazy right?” It was very evident that Aria had had a few too many this evening. The female completely oblivious to her insulting the young girl in front of her, she kept on talking.

”Anyways, so what’s your name? I know you guys probably said it at the beginning but I really wasn’t paying attention.” As the female spoke her fumbling feet crumbled below her, she reached out and grabbed the door frame to stabilize herself. ”Whoops!” Aria laughed as she built herself back up to her full height. Clearly, a booze fueled mess, but when has that ever stopped Aria.Caroline?

”But like, do you want to stay for a moment and get a drink with me? Can you like even drink? Like how old are you? Twelve?” It probably wasn’t clear to the other girl but Aria actually did kind of like her, despite her less than delicate way of speaking.

Without waiting for the young girl to answer she headed over to one of the open booths. Expecting that she would follow, Aria, clearly does not normally ask twice for people to do things. She threw her bag into the booth and climbed in, rather clumsily herself.

Situated in her seat now, she waved over one of the bartenders. A bottle of champagne would be delivered in just a few minutes, on the house of course. Aria sat in the booth, scrolling through poze and her messages as she waited for the younger girl to join her. It was an opportunity, not to be missed.

tags MEGAN MURPHY
words #275
notes oh boi...

Aria.Caroline
LUMINOUS STUDIO
solo idol
122 POSTS
2000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Perse
hot shit
MEGAN MURPHY
MEGAN COULD... NEVER REALLY CLAIM SHE'D EVER BEEN DRUNK BEFORE. Though, she certainly could pick up on the drunken state of Aria, who stood before her. Which was why Megan simply tilted her head, and her smile retracted into a blank expression upon being insulted. Then again Megan couldn't really tell if it was meant as an insult or as a compliment. "Haha! Yeah..." She replied, almost instinctively just to impress.

Megan's face remained blank as once again she couldn't tell insult from compliment again. Nah... She wasn't insulting her, she was just busy doing Aria things, right? Surely someone like Aria would be pretty busy, they were just a background act after all, not many people did listen to their names, it was just background music for the club after all, you had to really impress someone to manage to pull them backstage to chat to you. Which lead to Megan's suspicion that she'd impressed Aria quite a bit. It was one thing getting someone to talk to you backstage, but someone like Aria frickin' Caroline. Now that was something!

"Oh! I'm uh, Megan. That's-" She turned behind her to see Matt had already gone. "Uh, that's my brother but who cares." She said, shrugging her shoulders as the up and coming little devil felt somehow inspired by the bratty spoiled Aria.

"Drink? Uhhhhhhhhh....." She contemplated it for a moment, rocking her head as she did so, before squinting her eyes as she came to her conclusion. ".... Pffff, Sure!" She said, a smile meeting her face as she crossed her arms and her face lit up with optimism. "No I'm not twelve haha." She awkwardly laughed it off, scratching her the back of her neck. She contemplated lying about her age for a moment but realistically who was going to believe her silly baby face was eighteen. "I'm sixteen, coming close to seventeen." She added.

Megan followed close behind as Aria lead the duo to an open booth, she looked like a lost puppy among the rest of her surroundings. It seemed like the only place she felt at home in the whole place was the stage she'd just been performing on not long ago. She too took her phone from her own bag, and began texting Matt to make sure he knew where she was, and didn't ruin her perfect moment to prove herself and get in with one of the hottest cliques in the industry. He left her on seen and didn't really bother to text back. She saw that as a green light.

This certainly was an opportunity she didn't want to miss.

megan murphy
Would you ever ride a wave with me? Would you ever take a chance with me? Would you ever take a leap with me? Would you ever change the frequency?
NOTES
TFW IT TOOK ME 3 MONTHS IM SORRY U CAN SLAP ME IF U WANT

TAGGED | ARIA CAROLINE
© Hyacintho| hover lyrics for notes
Passion Project
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
56 POSTS
600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
hot shit
ARIA CAROLINE

ladies night

“Haha, well. That’s ok. Tonight you are twenty-one, no questions asked alright?” Aria waved at the bartender over at the closest bar. She signaled him to send over two more bottles of champagne.

The starlet turned to the younger singer, “You see, there are certain perks that come with being Aria.Caroline. And those perks extend to only my closest circle. You get my drift?” The typically prickly star wasn’t quite certain why she felt so compelled to recruit this young one. Most likely due to her lack of friends this evening and severe alcohol consumption. But the group needed a rookie to do their bidding, right?

One of the bottle service girls arrived with the champs, chilling in a bucket of ice. She placed two flutes on the bar table and poured both. “Thanks.” Aria took her glass and waved off the girl. Before she even left the table the starlet began to talk about her, “I’m never one to support girls selling their appearances. It’s so tacky and anti-feminist. Talented, serious girls like us have to stick together right?” The bottle-service girls eyes locked onto Aria as she spoke. The girl shook her head and spoke something under her breath. Aria looked over at her, she may not have heard the words she spoke but she understood the message.

“Umm. And you are still her because?” she waved off the girl. Aria did not care for those ‘types’ of girls, the ones who made their living off of just being pretty. The singer had often been accused of doing so, and she fought everyday of her career to prove that she was a talented songwriter and vocalist. These girls, did not help the cause.

Aria took a swig from her flute, swirling the liquid in her glass afterwards, “So. I’ve never see you around before. Who are you signed with?

tags MEGAN MURPHY
words #317
notes t swift feminism...

Aria.Caroline
LUMINOUS STUDIO
solo idol
122 POSTS
2000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Perse
hot shit
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon