Add Reply
New Poll

take care, klaus von rosenfeld
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 466
if you come down
I hope you land safely I know you think the world's fucking crazy but it's you Maybe you went home to your family If they exist never know how much of what you say is true Who'll take care of you
Despite having seen Dalina once again, Zekkyou couldn't wrap his head around it. That she wasn't kicked out. That she had been in MDS for all this time and he didn't even knew it. Not that he ever searched for her but she hadn't exactly reached out to him either. He didn't ask her why. Why she didn't just tell him. It wasn't in his place and it was best not to pus things. Besides, Zekkyou was pretty sure why anyway. When he did see her once again he also noted the changes. Her skin that had become slightly paler from memory but what he noticed the most was how much skinnier she was. Despite the fact that she was no longer a model, not that he should be surprised by such a revelation. Idols also had a certain image they had to fill after all.

Yet Zekkyou still couldn't help but worry. She was new to the music industry as far as he knew. Was there anyone watching out for her? Anyone urging her to eat if only a little bit? It was why Zekkyou contacted Klaus. After all, as a fashion designer, there was no reason for Zekkyou to involve himself in this. So he doesn't. The two of them weren't close, hell they weren't even friends. But Klaus? Klaus was her leader now that she was placed in HAUS. As Zekkyou is someone who has to work with HAUS, it would only make sense for him to inform Klaus right? So that was what he did, he texted the male and the two agreed to meet in his office where they would most likely not be interrupted. Unlike Klaus, Zekkyou wasn't friends with just about everyone in the company which meant not many people bother to come into his office. It made a for a good place to have such a discussion.

There was a knock on the door. It must have been Klaus Zekkyou gave a quick 'it's open' and The door opened. The raven-haired male lifted his head to see the other. He wondered if Klaus already knew what this was about.The male had been rather vague merely stating that he wanted to talk about HAUS. Did Klaus know the two knew each other? Would MDS bother putting that in her profile? Probably not. Zekkyou was only an intern then and it wasn't like they exclusively worked together. She just wore a few of his designs. Thinking back, the Japanese male wasn't even sure why she bothered talking to him.

"Thanks for coming," he began if only to buy time. Despite the fact that Zekkyou had planned this out, now that it was time, he found himself directionless. "How have you been?" Yeah, lets go with the ease it in tactic.

when you go off prompt so hard.
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
I'M COMING OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOING JUST FINE
K
V
R
the duties of a leader were rarely, if ever, clear-cut. With so much uncertainty and all the whisperings going around, he couldn't help but feel the slightest bit self-conscious whenever he and HAUS were mentioned in the same sentence. Strange, of course, because his name had become pretty synonymous with the musical project and idol group. After MDS' slightly cruel and unusual punishment for his first strike, there was no way for him not to be the slightest bit self-conscious if he truly cared for the group. And, as the events that had transpired as of late, he had made it amply clear that he cared for the group, even if others would disagree with his actions. He, in fact, disagreed with his actions, but that would be a discussion for another time.

The discussion today, as it seemed, would be about HAUS. Which, to be fair, was fairly vague. That could have encompassed a lot of things. Given that Zekkyou was MDS' top designer, constantly battling with Min-Seok Han, it was quite possible that Zekkyou was going to talk about another possible collaboration. With their second album coming out, their image was due for a makeover. Klaus was personally quite proud to be hearing Homemade Dynamite playing during New Years' Eve. It could have been a possible Vega x HAUS fashion collaboration, seeing as celebrities like Aria.Caroline and Franziska Han were gaining traction in the fashion business. MDS was slightly lacking in that department. A line of Klaus von Rosenfeld tie pin and cuff-link sets could be fairly profitable. But, as Klaus liked to think that he was a good friend of the designer, having just helped his son with some math homework before the child was freed from the restraints of the education system for the winter, it could have also been personal. It wouldn't be the first time Rhea had misplaced a sharp-toned word, could have caused a personal slight that the leader would have to iron out. It could have been about the whole Rich scandal— to which Klaus has formulated the response that there was nothing to worry about in regards to the group, that everything was coming together for their big comeback, and that their new line-up would debut as a group at a meet-up at Paradise Mall.

Though those were all possibilities, he'd walk into this like a friend for now, hoping to be spared from another business meeting as he entered the fashion designer's office. "Thanks for having me," he greeted as he took a seat across from his friend in the fashion department. "And I've been fine enough, thanks for asking..." he said, schooling his face as he had been during the week. There was no use worrying anyone with personal matters. "And you? Has it been pretty busy with the new year in the fashion cycle?"

BY MINNIE DARLING 476 ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI ahh excuse the ramble, let me know if you need more
KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
279 POSTS
2700 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
if you come down
I hope you land safely I know you think the world's fucking crazy but it's you Maybe you went home to your family If they exist never know how much of what you say is true Who'll take care of you
Zekkyou gave an exaggerated sigh, "Probably. I can see my future and it is a scary one." He gave a small half-hearted chuckle at the idol, "thanks for helping Shou with math." Seeing as it was hard to have the time to juggle everything. Of course, seeing as it was winter now, the kid didn't have to really think about schoolwork as much as just watching TV and playing his games.

There was a small moment of silence where the designer almost wished Klaus was the straight-forward type and just tell him to get down to business already. It certainly would help Zekkyou bring it up anyway. Pale fingers tapped on the table, "I met your latest heart the other day." Dalina Woo. He was sure that Klaus had probably met her before he did. At least, he hoped the male had anyway. The designer continued on, his voice guarded, "I know this might be sudden but I was wondering what your opinion of her is." The tapping stopped as Zekkyou looked into Klaus's eyes.

no worries XD

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
K
V
R
even without the rough start and scandal that characterized the beginning of the year for haus, 2018 was bound to be filled with a scary amount of work, seeing that the band was starting to find some great success. Fifth grade math problems were just slightly less daunting than the prospect of having to complete an album and album and start another one. "Don't worry about it, it's the least I could do for Shou. Plus, it's been a while since I've had to tackle the order of operations, always a pleasure." Given that he had became fully acquainted with the laws of mathematics around the same time most children were becoming acquainted with the order of the colors of the rainbow, it was't a huge drain to his his energy in the same way teaching music was starting to become for him.

His heart dropped a little when his friend mentioned the new heart. The whole deal with Chae was still a sore subject, and Dalina replacing Chae... Klaus was definitely going to give her a fighting chance, seeing that he was going to be the main person in charge of her music education, but at the same time, he felt a little... conflicted. He had been forced to read the girl's personal file to decide who to give his leader position to, and frankly, he felt that he had violated her privacy. Did Zekkyou... did Zekkyou know that he had read her personal file? Was this another one of MDS' tests, to make sure he stayed in line? Did he indicate any disapproval of MDS' decision unconsciously? No, Zekkyou is just a friend. He's probably concerned, he's not one of the executives, you can be honest...

He chose his words carefully, his eyes meeting the table. "I have yet to meet her, I'll admit," he said, tracing the lines of the desk. "We're due to have our first vocal training session soon. I would have scheduled sooner, had I not felt ill, but... despite her inexperience, I'm willing to welcome her with an open mind. Inexperience is nothing one training session with Klaus Alois von Rosenfeld, right-hand man of the Muse of Music, can't help. I'm just hoping that she was fine with the decision from the people upstairs, since it seems she was just as thrown into this as we are." And, given that she probably wouldn't have wanted all her personal information known to the band's leader, Klaus really hoped she would never find out how much he knew.

BY MINNIE DARLING 423 ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI Why must you talk in paragraphs my son
KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
279 POSTS
2700 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
if you come down
Zekkyou stared at Klaus with an exaggerated arched brow before letting out a chuckle. "I swear, Klaus, you really are something else. I'm Asian and I would never find math to be a[/color pleasure." Not that it was hard or tedious with Shou's current school level. No, Zekkyou would say he was good enough in math to be able to help the kid until at least the tenth grade. "Still, [color=black]I owe you one." Since it wasn't just math but also talking to Shou. The kid needed as many people he can talk to as possible. Sure he has been doing decently well in that department but...well the worry was always there. Sometimes he wondered if his parents still have that worry with him.

Red eyes saw brown ones look down at the table. A sign that someone was either nervous or thinking over their words if Zekkyou's experience with the kid has ever told him anything. So they haven't met yet, huh? The designer was ready to ask for a favor when a certain part of the speech echoed in his mind. Wait. Outside of the fact that it sounded almost rehearsed, possibly fake but Zekkyou would rather not see Klaus that way, there was something that worried him. "You were sick?" He asked although he suppose it shouldn't surprise him. For one, Klaus was quite overworked as most stars were but also even if he was sick, Klaus wasn't exactly obligated to tell Zekkyou. It was just...what was it like to be sick alone? Even when Zekkyu moved to his apartment, when he got sick, the kid would at least try to help out. However, as far as he knew, he was pretty sure Klaus lived alone. So...was there anyone that took care of him when he was sick?

"Are you better now?"

hey, at least he doesn't talk like kyun. snow still wants to kill him sometimes XD
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
K
V
R
if there was anything klaus hated, it was making others worry for him. It heartened back to the disheartened looks on the faces of his family members that tended to him in his adolescence, the kind of relief that said that they were just about to give up on him. Nowadays, he did all in his power to be the person with his shit together, be the person that could be relied on-- he'd be whatever everyone needed him to be "I wasn't sick too long," he frowned, tilting his head as if it weren't anything serious. Anyways, could it really be considered sick if he didn't take much time off from it? He had managed to do two trainee vocal sessions right after receiving that awful piece of news before heading into HAUS' dressing room and worshiping the porcelain deity. Though he was definitely a mess in the evening, he still took it upon himself to try to show up to work the next day... in which case, he was finally given a little mercy and was told he could work from home, seeing as he had some "songwriting to catch up on."

Was he better now? There was still a heavy hold on his heart, but that doesn't get you sick time benefits, now does it? It was a double-edged sword, to have housemates that were rarely there. He probably could have benefited from Sky or Tori checking in on him, but at least he was able to retain his dignity, as difficult as that was getting nowadays. They definitely didn't need to bear witness to his awful coping mechanisms. "I've gotten some rest after being able to work from home for a day, and though I'm still a little unexcited for having to work on another movie soundtrack instead of the next HAUS album, it's no problem," Klaus said with a bit of a pained smile. Klaus was the definition of overworked by MDS at this point, though he was certain his friend here was in the same boat. It couldn't have been easy to have to release personal portfolio fashion designs with all the outfits for movies, especially when it came to movies with lots of extras that needed costumes just as much as the main stars. "Since you asked me my opinion of Dalina... is there any reason why you asked? I really am excited to meet her-- she just might be the new face we need in HAUS since we've all been pretty down since Chae left."

BY MINNIE DARLING 423 ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI oh man if he talked like kyun, I'd want to strangle him more often
KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
279 POSTS
2700 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
if you come down
Red eyes stared at Klaus...he said he was fine. So he should be fine. Even if he wasn't, it wasn't in Zekkyou's place to openly question him. Even if the frown was strange. When people say they were fine, including Zekkyou himself, they would smile or laugh it off. Frowning? Maybe it was just something Klaus did. Once again, it wasn't the design's place to question him. He didn't look sick or anything either so hopefully it was going away.

He gave a small nod at the continuation. Another movie track, huh? It was strange what MDS was doing with HAUS lately. Then again, it wasn't like Zekkyou knew all that much about idol marketing. That wasn't what the company had hired him for at all. Plus, he can understand what it was like to be put in film when that wasn't your specialty. He tries not to think about that too much though. "Just try to take care of yourself, okay?" Because that was all they can do when they were at the mercy of their employers. Sometimes Zekkyou did wonder if he should had joined Luminous instead. Theodore seems to be doing rather well there according to Mrs.Jeong. Too late now though, MDS has him on contract and well..the pay was good. He won't lie about hat. He wasn't sure if Luminous would pay him the same or less. Actually, he wasn't even sure if they would even take him.

Klaus's question brought Zekkyou out of his thoughts. He noted how this was probably the first time Klaus has truly mentioned Chae since her departure. The designer took this as a sign that the idol was starting to get over it. That was good. It was better to not let the past haunt you. "Not for anything bad," Zekkyou assured the other. "As you have pointed out, Ms.Woo is not trained in vocal. MDS didn't hire her for that..not at first. She was a model." Nothing one can't easily find out. Zekkyou was trying to be as careful with any sensitive information as he can. "We've worked together before Vega was born." There was a short pause as Zekkyou tried to think of what would be the best words to say. This was what treading on thin ice must feel like. "We weren't really friends though." He didn't really have any friends but that never bothered him. He was never a people person and the friendly persona was just an act. "But she helped me a lot when I was only an intern. So I just wanted to ask if you can take care of her for me."

...idk to say poor klaus or poor kyun.

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
K
V
R
klaus rarely took good advice, as much as he could easily dish it out. If there was anything he really needed to learn, it was to take care of himself, rather than place 100 percent of his energy taking care of others. He was doing much better than he was at the beginning of the month, but still... he really could have benefitted from another vacation to air out, perhaps a little debauchery on an island where the weather was paradise year-round to get the color back into his cheeks. But that, of course, was asking a lot from a company like MDS. He’d have to make do with what he had, and perhaps someday, they would reconsider after he or someone else inevitably collapsed from over exertion. If anything, at least Klaus found a kindred spirit in Zekkyou, who was perhaps just as overworked as him in the fashion department.

It made him a little nervous that Zekkyou had brought up Dalina, especially after he had seen her file. The poor girl was still unaware that Klaus knew such personal details about her, details that she perhaps kept under lock and key. It was uncomfortable knowing the sort of information he did about her, especially because he had made the decision alongside his manager not to reveal the facts behind Dalina’s medical condition to Rhea and Rich. That would stay on a need to know basis… alongside all the other facts that probably would have been nice to know at crucial times. ”Ah, I figured you’d have worked together. You’ve worked with just about every top-tier model here,” Klaus commented as his emerald eyes trailed to the desk, tracing the dark lines of mahogany as he tried to make a prediction as to why Zekkyou wanted to reveal about her. If he was going to call him out for knowing something, he at least wanted Zekkyou to be merciful about it. ”Oh? She helped you?” he asked, raising an eyebrow, perhaps having a difficult time imagining Zekkyou during his intern days. Vega was so synonymous with MDS’ fashion department that it was difficult to imagine such a great designer needing help from a model.

And then, Zekkyou made his request, to which Klaus didn’t have to really think twice, his instinct to care taking the forefront. ”Of course I’ll take care of her, I’m the leader of the idol group she’s a part of now,” Klaus reassured. ”I’ll take care of her as I had taken care of Chae.” Still sore. If he had taken care of Chae a little better, would she still be there with them? ”She’s in good hands, and even if this situation isn’t ideal for her, I’ll make the best out of it. Anyone could become a great vocalist with some polishing and a good teacher. She may not have began with us from the start of the group, but she’ll be just as much family as Rich and Rhea are, I swear.”

Perhaps he says this to reassure himself and his abilities as the frontman of HAUS, but he meant it with all sincerity.

BY MINNIE DARLING 521 ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI band leader feelz
KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
279 POSTS
2700 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
if you come down
Zekkyou should have seen that expectation coming when it came to the Vega name. However, what some might forget was the fact that he really hadn't officially worked for MDS all that long. Vega was only two years old. Although he supposed it was almost three once May comes. As the designer continue to speak, he saw Klaus drawing on the table. That was usually a line of nervousness...unneeded movement. Now why this was the case was for anyone to guess because Zekkyou really could not tell. He continued nonetheless unperturbed sharing how Dalina had actually been there before Vega was even born. How she had actually helped him, but he never delved into what she did. He would rather not bore Klaus and it was probably unnecessary information anyway. However, the idol seemed to be a little interested. "She helped me with my confidence." It wasn't much of a reply but again, it wasn't exactly necessary. It also occurred to Zekkyou how off that might sound. On one hand, anyone who followed Vega would not think the designer was ever unconfident. On the other hand, anyone who knew Zekkyou, actually talked to him, would probably still see his self-doubt with the way he often has people check on his design. The latter was much closer to the truth, Dalina had never exactly helped him with that area. It was more of confidence in his people skills...even if she had also put a dent in it. At the very least, she gave him the skills to be able to talk to others better. Zekkyou doubted Klaus would ever believe how unsocial Zekkyou had been back when he was a child or even when he first came to the city.

He then asked Klaus to take care of her because even if their relationship had ended, Zekkyou did still care about her. Even if he had once again put her out of his mind for years, the same way he did to Lunahri years ago. Only this time it was a short timespan and he hadn't practically forgotten about her.

Klaus's answer...would had probably pleased MDS. Taking care of Dalina because Klaus was the leader of HAUS; because it was his job. His word to take care of her as well as he had with Chae. Zekkyou had honestly wanted it to be better seeing what had happened to Chae. Not that he really knew how the girl left or if she was just outright fired. He never bothered to look into it. Yet all he talked about was the group. How he can help her and the concept of family. Just what did family meant to Klaus? And for a moment Zekkyou was almost worried that he allowed this person around Shou. Someone who did well with MDS most likely because he prioritized bettering someone's skills so they can be of use. Of course, Klaus was mainly Shou's tutor so perhaps the designer didn't have too much to worry about that in comparison to Dalina.

Dalina who would only be used. Then again, he had a feeling the ex-model knew that. She should have been in MDS longer than he had.

Zekkyou felt his hand on the table clenching into fists at the frustration of the situation. A frustration he really couldn't rightfully put on Klaus. No, even if Klaus hadn't given the answer Zekkyou had hoped for, it was really the designer's fault. He had expected too much of the idol. After all, this was a business. Zekkyou wondered just when did he become so naive as to think people can actually care for each other in this business when they had their own priorities: their position within MDS, within a band, their reputation, they self-ego and so on.

The male unclenched his fist and put on a smile, "thanks," he stated with a small nod. "I'm glad there's someone like you watching over her. I'm sure she'll be able to catch up with the rest in no time," not that Dalina's skills had ever been a worry for him. In all honesty, it never even occurred to Zekkyou mostly because she always seemed to be such a natural to the camera. He just..for some reason didn't think if she would actually have been a good singer as well or not. "That's all I have to say honestly. Thanks for taking this on, even if it's because of MDS, I'm sure you'll personally make sure she'll fit in."

Can't let the group dynamic go wrong after all.

-just gonna pat klaus-
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
K
V
R
klaus had the inkling of a sense that he had failed a test. Observant of other people's tells, of how Zekkyou had clenched his fist against the table, perhaps the answer that pandered to the script that MDS had wanted coming out of his mouth, the script that his manager had so skillfully engineered for him so he wouldn't have to fear messing up in front of MDS' staunch administration, was the incorrect response. If he really had to answer it honestly, Klaus was optimistic in how he usually wanted to approach band dynamics— treating each person like a member of his family, personally checking in on them, caring for the whole person, helping each person grow in their creative development, encouraging creativity and things to call your own. Not exactly what MDS prioritized, seeing as they simply wanted to extract the product out of the person. All things that kept Klaus from simply becoming a songwriting machine.

If Dalina was someone as special to Zekkyou as Klaus had ascertained, maybe he should have went with his gut instinct and answered as if he knew what he had read in the file. But, as with many of his missteps, he was never versed in playing the game of words and the unsaid. If he was perhaps a little more proficient, perhaps things would be going more his way, but that was asking a lot from fate, that fickle fool.

Maybe it was time to admit that there was more that he knew more than he let on. If Zekkyou really did care for Dalina's best interests, there had to have been a concern if the MDS designer had taken time out of his busy day to meet up personally with him. Perhaps it was something that would weigh on his conscience if he didn't vent it out, didn't ask for insight— the burden of knowledge, of knowing someone's secret, weighed heavy on his mind. If this was a test from MDS, then so be it, he'd fail it.

"Warte, that can't be everything you wished to discuss, can it?" Klaus asked, shifting uncomfortably in his chair, carefully choosing his words, approaching the subject precariously. If Zekkyou wasn't the model's friend, why would he really care, after all? "If... if there's anything else you'd like me to know, would you please tell me?" You know something, don't you? What do I do with what I know?

If Zekkyou didn't know what he knew about Dalina, Klaus was going to have an even bigger problem here.

BY MINNIE DARLING 424 ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI welp klaus u tried
KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
279 POSTS
2700 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
if you come down
No, it wasn't but the conversation was done. Zekkyou shook his head, "No, it's nothing. I just wanted the favor, after all, I'll be working with Dalina. I just wouldn't want to work with someone only for something to happen." Some spiteful part of Zekkyou was tempted to use Chae's name. However, he had to remind himself that it wasn't Klaus's fault. He couldn't exactly expect the idol to just be willing to befriend with Dalina. They haven't even met yet and..this was a workplace. There were boundaries that the designer had clearly forgotten.

"I'm sure whatever you read from her profile would already tell you everything you need about her." Like how to use the girl. Again there was that frustration. He wasn't so sure if it was because what he thought ended up being wrong (not that it would have been the first) or if it was because he cared enough to want something for another. He knew how rare that was due to the fact that his life was rather simple. If it didn't personally concern Shou or his own well-being, he wasn't supposed to care. It wasn't supposed to matter to him. Besides, he already tried, now all he can do is make sure not to do any damage.

"The rest I'm sure you will learn along the way. Not that you have anything to worry, I'm pretty sure she'll be easy to teach and you're a good teacher," yet the passive-aggressiveness still came out. "Even Shou would agree."

i am so sorry klaus. i legit am. zekkyou's negative side is just coming out at you cuz of one answer. i can't-

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
587 POSTS
5000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored
Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS Save Me realm of the seven Reluctant Heroes Prisoners of Fate Hollow Victory | An Original Japanese Folklore Inspired RP