Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[EVENT] FASHION AWARDS, 9:00PM
RIMYCHU
FASHION AWARD
event thread

IN-CHARACTER SUMMARY
9:00PM: Once the film awards are over, we continue on with the fashion awards. Nominees of each category will be announced before the hosts reveal the winner.

This category awards are: best designer, best model, best design, best photo and best runway pair.

TIME LIMIT
This will run until February 28th

HOW IT WORKS
This thread is solely for the fashion awards, however any may join in to react to the winners. The staff will list the winner of a section and wait for one to two days for people to react before announcing the next winner. If the staff feel like we can continue on with thread without waiting for one or two days, we will do that as well. Once again remember this site is liquid time. This is also icly the fourth part of the award ceremony.

POSTING-ORDER
There is no posting order. It's first come first serve, keep up if you can because it would be unfair for people to wait for someone especially if there is a time-limit.

PLEASE TAG THE PEOPLE YOUR CHARACTER IS INTERACTING WITH. And be aware that other characters can bump into you since you're all in the same area!

REWARD
For participating in this event you will recieve: $200.

ADMINISTRATOR
THUG LORD
96 POSTS
9769 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rimy
trash tier
RIMYCHU

Now onto the fashion awards, ladies and gents! Our first category is,

Best Photoshoot Of The Term!

Here are our nominees, Calendula by LUNAHRI, Transition by RICHARD WAYNE & Sports Casual by VIOLET LE ROUX!

While all the photoshoots have made an huge impact in the industry, the most memorable was:

CALENDULA BY LUNAHRI

Lunahri, come on up to accept your award.
ADMINISTRATOR
THUG LORD
96 POSTS
9769 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rimy
trash tier
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 345
open
you'll find something
That's enough to keep you But if the bright lights don't receive you You should turn yourself around And come on home Let that city take you in, come on home
Zekkyou had not exactly expected himself to be here. He had never went to these events and for good reasons. Neither he nor Shou were ever interested in these kinds of things and MDS never had a reason to send him either. So when Lunahri had invited him to be her plus one through text - she really did love to text more than call - he was ready to decline. However, Shou had pushed him on stating that it might be fun. Naturally, he had asked the kid who was going to watch over and he supplied the Son family since he was sure they would want to show the award ceremony. So it was also an excuse to a playdate, a playdate that Shou said Zekkyou shouldn't go to but rather to go to the show with Lunahri. He was pretty sure the kid didn't even like her but well...he didn't really have any excuse, not after the Son family had accepted.

Which was why he was here now, in his seat next to Lunahri. He watched the MC announced the movies one by one, recognizing that both of them had Lunahri in it. He can only imagine how prideful the girl must have been and how happy MDS must have been that they had more nominations than Luminous. It probably got even better when it was announced that Titanic won.

Zekkyou was quick to clap his hand giving Lunahri a small smile as she got up from her seat. She deserved it with how well she looked in that outfit. The posing was also great from what he saw as well. And then there was also the fact that she won an award in film as well.

"She's quite amazing," he couldn't help but voice outloud.

idk who would sit next to him so go for it?
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
583 POSTS
10600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
SHIN HOSHIZORA
realized that I have got one
less problem without you
Every time you touch me And say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it But it's you. Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders.
He wasn't surprised when the winning photo shoot was announced. His feelings towards Lunahri was...complicated to say the least, but if he had anything to voice then it's that she was indeed talented. Acting, modeling, singing, her potential was overflowing. She did deserve it.

"She is," he agreed with Zekkyou. He could tell that the other was sincerely happy for Lunahri's award. They were close friends after all so it was only natural. "She's certainly made for this - this world of stars."

Perhaps one day he could say the same for himself.

Shin shook the thought away though. This was a night for celebration and also a night of renewed determination. He'll do whatever he could in his own pace and he'll do even better this year.

NOTES, hellooo
TAGS, ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
shin hoshizora
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
solo artist
97 POSTS
2800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
hot shit
ELLIOT ENRIQUEZ
I WANNA BE
LIKE KANYE. I'LL BE THE KING OF ME ALWAYS. DO WHAT I WANT, I'LL HAVE IT MY WAY ALL DAY, LIKE KANYE YEAH, YEAH YEAH
On the list of things that went without saying: Elliot Enriquez wasn't a very good sport.

It wasn't just that he didn't like losing personally, but when it came to competitions he didn't necessarily qualify for, he found himself strangely invested in the successes or failures of his favorite contenders. Kind of like betting on race horses—except in this case, Violet Le Roux was his Seabiscuit, and she'd just come second to some half-bred wannabe horse who shouldn't have even been in the race in the first place.

Then again, maybe it was just because it was Violet, and any situation in which Violet wasn't recognized as the perfect specimen he saw her to be, Elliot was bound to throw a fit.

So, needless to say, this motherfucker pulled a Kanye.

Coming to the stage about ten seconds behind Lunahri, he effectively interrupted her speech before she really had the chance to start it. He reached for the mic, took it from her hands, and turned to address her as well as the crowd with seemingly harmless intention—that is, until he opened his mouth.

"Listen, Lunahri, I'ma let you finish," he said (like, yeah, he really said that), then turned to point directly out towards where he remembered seeing Violet amidst the crowd. "But Violet Le Roux had one of the best photoshoots of ALL. TIME." He let the statement hang in the air for a moment, relishing in the audience's reaction (which was, for the most part, heavily conflicted). Then, for emphasis, he repeated himself, "Of all time!" before turning to return the microphone to Lunahri's hands and walking back to his seat.

He truly felt he was, in some ways, like a soldier of culture...

LUNAHRI VASILIEV VIOLET LE ROUX
NOTES
Starting Things Off Right
elliot.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
lead rapper, DRIFT
98 POSTS
700 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
hot shit
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 345
open
you'll find something
That's enough to keep you But if the bright lights don't receive you You should turn yourself around And come on home Let that city take you in, come on home
Zekkyou couldn't help but nod along, "She really is." Although people who knew her back in the countryside would have never thought the quiet girl would have become a star. Not that he would share that with Shin, mainly because it wasn't his business to. "You were amazing this term as well you know. Balancing work and still getting out some top chart songs," he told the other with a small nod. Honestly, Shin would deserve it more than Kauzki. Urgh, Zekkyou would really rather not think about that guy. The fact that he won an award really showed how karma didn't exist in the world.

The designer took out his phone taking a picture of Lunahri standing up there for his mother and also for Lunahri as well. However, as he pressed the button, someone came up from behind her blurring the picture. Huh? Was...this part of the show? Zekkyou can only blankly stare...as the other spoke. Err....did he hear that right? While it shouldn't surprise him that perhaps someone was mad Lunahri won seeing as she was not even in the fashion industry, he couldn't beleive someone had actually said it.

"That...couldn't have just happened," he stated as he let his phone rest in his hand, not exactly taking another picture. Shit. Red eyes turned to Shin for a moment showing his panic before looking back at Lunahri.

This was not going to be good.

omg elliot XD

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
583 POSTS
10600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
REN IHARA
with their fingers on the trigger and their skeleton keys
He hadn't been nominated but, then again, he was still new and only had a few photo shoots under his belt. Next time, Ren was determined to be the one to be up on the stage, accepting the award with all the practised grace and charm he had at his disposal. For tonight, he would lay low and take the opportunity to observe and perhaps try to network a little. Keeping to himself was all fine and dandy, casually eavesdropping on conversations kept him amused but he soon grew bored. Luckily, fate had a funny way of keeping him entertained. As Lunahri was announced the winner, her acceptance speech was hijacked by one of the DRIFT boys, Ren watched on in disbelief, eyebrows raised. Very professional. He had been thinking the evening been running fairly smoothly though. While he couldn't agree with what Elliot was trying to say, he had to admit the guy had a lot of guts for storming up there, even if it was a supremely idiotic move.

The rapper returned to his seat and how could Ren not say something after that, especially when he was oh-so-conveniently sat in the row behind the younger man. He leant forward, perhaps closer than necessary, gently tapping Elliot on the shoulder and letting his hand rest there. "I'm not sure whether to compliment your bravery or not, but thank you for spicing things up a little, at least." he spoke quietly, throwing in a wink too, trying not to disturb anyone else sat nearby. Interfering in such a way was likely not the best idea, but he couldn't help himself. And with how he'd seen Elliot lingering around the fashion department like a bad smell, he reasoned that the musician wouldn't mind his attention. It was all too easy to fake a coy smile, like he wasn't completely repulsed by the fuckboi sat in front of him. Sacrifices had to be made in order to dig up the information he wanted and he didn't think Amihan would mind too much, as long as he reported back to her eventually.

/blows kissu
ren ihara
LUMINOUS STUDIO
model
47 POSTS
1700 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rags
mainstream
SHIN HOSHIZORA
realized that I have got one
less problem without you
Every time you touch me And say you love me I get a little bit breathless I shouldn't want it But it's you. Head in the clouds Got no weight on my shoulders.
Shin felt his face slightly heat up at the sincere compliment from Zekkyou. It's not like it was the first time he'd been compliment on that sort of thing, but still, he really had to get used to it and how each time made him feel just a bit more warmer and a bit more confident.

"Thanks. I'll be sure to keep it up. With so many people like you supporting me, I'm sure that I can keep going like this and do even better." His voice got more firmer with each word, more sure of himself and his ability to push on wards.

Right now though, it was Lunahri's turn to shine so his attention drifted back to her...and was that DRIFT's Elliot?

He nearly choked on air at what came next. Maybe it's not that much of a surprise from what he did know of Elliot, but still, wasn't that a bit too much? Was Theo seeing this?

Elliot soon gave the microphone back to Lunahri as soon as his words were made loud and clear, though Shin was already internally panicking what could follow, equally troubled eyes locking with Zekkyou. Please let this end well....

NOTES, asdfghjkl ELLIOT
TAGS, ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI

shin hoshizora
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
solo artist
97 POSTS
2800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
hot shit
DIEGO DESANTOS
Diego was living.

This night night had just gone from amazing to fantastically entertaining.

Normally, he couldn't give a shit about award shows. But he'd had a horse in the race tonight (better than Seabiscuit- like, Zenyatta or something) and that horse had won, so he had already been riding pretty high on cloud nine. But this? What was happening right now? This made everything ten times better.

Normally, at the award shows, you just sat on your ass until it got flat and clapped for people you couldn't give a shit about. But sometimes, you got lucky.

He got up from his chair in the middle of Elliot's speech, around the same time his Cheshire Cat grin started unfolding across his face. "Excuse me, pardon me, excuse me," he murmured quietly as he shuffled his way past other seated guests and out into the aisle, where he promptly rushed his way to the bar and ordered the bartender to make the speediest martini of their life. Martini in hand, he returned to the room to watch the drama play out. There, that was better.

If need be, he'd leap to someone's defence, but right now he was just going to watch the fallout. Who would he side with, though? Lunahri, his darling sociopath, or Violet, whom he was pretty sure he'd made it with once at a party?

...Whichever side let him punch Elliot. There, that was decided.

He took a long sip from his martini. Okay, who was going to tear Elliot a new asshole first?

@the first person to start a turf war tbh
CITY CIVILIANS
VOID CHASER
20 POSTS
1900 DOLLARS
PLAY BY ARI
no name
LUNAHRI VASILIEV
i've been working
on myself and on my patience but sometimes that shit don't come easy and i see you've been tryin your best to give me explanations but words don't really cut
She was quite content with the award she had received beforehand. If her angelic exterior or her pretty relaxed seeming personality didn't give it away, Lunahri was not a competitive person. In fact, it actually was rare that she cared for anything at all. So, it was just like her to be content with what she had and by no means when she sat back down in her seat (which is harder than it looks with her big poofy dress) she wasn't planning on getting back up to accept another award.

So, imagine the look of small surprise on her face (which she then in seconds later made herself looked even more shock) when her name was called out as a nominee of the term. How? Were models that rare? Which her eyebrows raised even higher when her name was called out as the winner, camera facing her and for people who knew her enough, they could also see a real hint of surprise.

She glances over at Zekkyou and Shin, looking at them to make sure she was hearing it right and when she got confirmation from Zekkyou (and Shin she supposed), she made her way back up out for her hair to start heading down to the stage again. And like always, she was extremely slow getting there.

Once she had finally arrived and got her award, she held it in her hand while a mic in the other. "Oh gosh, no where in my dreams did I think I'd win this award." She speaks, looking a little starstruck (for the crowd) and before she was going to continue on, a person had came up to her and grabbed the mic.

Her eyes widen. What was Elliot doing up here? If he was going to reveal some stuff that she wanted to keep a secret like their adventures in the storage room she was going to destroy him--

"But Violet Le Roux had one of the best photoshoots of ALL. TIME." It took her a minute to find Violet in the crowd as she actually didn't quite know the model, well. It also helped that Elliot pointed her out. The actress gave a look of total confusion, blinking a few times to understand what was going on as well as keeping up the innocent act. "O-Oh..." she mutters, as the mic was given back to her.

She gives a moment of silence as if what Elliot had done completely threw her off. Well, there was a lot of things throwing her off. "Ah, well...I guess it's always like boyfriends to be overprotective of their girlfriends." She says with a small nervous chuckle. Hearing the gasp from parts of the crowd at the sudden knowledge of her revealing that Elliot from Drift and Violet Le Roux were dating.

"Oh? Was that not public-- oh gosh. Erm..." She pushes her hair back behind her ears, as if she was flustering trying to catch herself. "Thank you again for the award." She walks back down the stage, head down as she did so until the cameras were off of her face and for a second there was a small coy smile on her lips.

Finally she took her seat back down (in what felt like a million years walking back), she gives a small smile to whoever comforted her, trying to look like she was okay but, really giving off the vibe that what Elliot did had totally hurt her. Well, she was an actress after all. But, if Elliot and Violet were going to play this game, then she sure hope Violet enjoys being mulled by the paparazzi and fangirls. Everyone knew how angry people get whenever someone from overhyped boybands like Drift started dating someone.

LUNAHRI
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
ACTRESS
295 POSTS
2400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
RURI FUJIOKA
S
he wasn't actually that interested in what was happening at the grammies. After all, most of the events had been pretty dull. Sure there were a few good moments here and there which her (and a shit load of her coworkers) caught on tape or camera but, at least in her opinion, nothing as big as what just happened.

Now she knew Elliot Enriquez well but, not even Ruri Fujioka could have predicted him doing that. Everyone seemed to be in slight shock, especially the actress accepting the award who had accidentally blurted out that Elliot and Violet were dating. Wait what? No way! Vi ...had much better taste than that. But, she should shake the girl down just in case.

Before then, she had to do her job. She was quick to get on her feet, running after the man as soon as he got off the stage to, waving her camera man to follow her. She quickly shoved her microphone right in his face. "Tell us Elliot from Drift, how does it feel to be the most hated man -- oh, my bad-- most hated boy in the whole world right now?" She asked, there was a smile on her face. The same smile she gives whenever she was close to juicy news.

+ I had to.
A SCRUB IS A GUY WHO THINKS HE'S FINE, ALSO KNOWN AS A BUSTER
Ruri Fujioka
AURORA NEWS
Reporter
2 POSTS
200 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rimy
no name
DIEGO DESANTOS
Okay, wait- where was the turf war? Where was the drama? He wasn't here for a slow burn, he was here for a good time, Lunahri, so if you could just go and kick Elliot's ass this moment, he'd really appreciate that, because he was running out of martini.

...Well, great, he'd run out of martini. Now he'd have to go and get another martini.

He returned less than thirty seconds later, fresh martini in hand, watching for new developments. No, no visible blood feud had started. He'd been expecting to walk back into a full-blown battle scene, but life was disappointing like that.

Some reporter was shoving her camera into Elliot's face, but he didn't quite constitute that as exciting. Sorry, he had high standards, shit.

He cupped his free hand around his mouth and called out, "Kick his ass!", which he could only hope was an exclamation made loud enough to heard in the background of the reporter's interview. Then he went back to sipping his martini like he hadn't said anything at all.

Okay, so this was going to be some slow-burn shit. Screw it, he was in it for the long ride now.

RURI FUJIOKA i guess???? hi im the disjointed voice in the back of ur interview
diego gettin ready to join the evil anti-elliot ladies' league

CITY CIVILIANS
VOID CHASER
20 POSTS
1900 DOLLARS
PLAY BY ARI
no name
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
you'll find something
The raven haired male gave a nod, "exactly. Especially with Shou on your side, there's no way you would ever run out of support. Brat has way too much energy,"[/color] he stated as he rolled his eyes. "Can't wait to see what you would release next," he really couldn't. Zekkyou was sure that it was going to be amazing when one thinks about Shin's track record so far. Every song he made was at least liked to some degree, now if only Zekkyou had the same talent in Especially in costume design, now that he thought about it.

No explosion...but definitely the same kind of vindictiveness that Zekkyou had seen during New Years. On the plus side, she didn't insult him by saying the wrong name. Not that the designer would have known. He found himself sighing in relief before looking over at Shin and offering a smile. Crisis averted, not that they did anything..nor could they have. Still, it was always good to count one's blessings, not that Zekkyou was Lunahri's manager but he would rather not see her get into trouble. If anything, she had even turned it around on the male which was quite amazing...if not also a bit horrible. Then again, the guy did deserve it for ruining her speech like that.

Hearing the explanation though, it made sense. He also shouldn't be surprised that Lunahri knew, she probably kept tabs on people. While Violet was a model, her boyfriend could have been an actor. Eventually, she reached her seat passing by people who gave her condolences or silence. The male waited for her to properly sit before putting his hand over hers, "Hey, I know you've probably been asked this already, but are you okay?" After all, he was sure people must have been worried about her. "I'm...you can talk to Shin and I if you want." Probably Shin..he was probably better at this than Zekkyou was.

omg elliot XD
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
583 POSTS
10600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
AMIHAN LANGIT
Amihan thought she was done with drama after the music awards. She thought her biggest concern of the evening would be dealing with Cass running away from losing best song.

She was dead wrong. She would like to return to that simpler time.

This was the kind of shit that she would have easily eaten up if she were wearing her Aurozora Exposed hat— heck, this was definitely going to end up on her Poze in a hot second, but after she posted, it was back to her manager hat. And damn, DRIFT manager Amihan was distressed.

Lunahri was beloved in the eyes of Aurozora. Sure, she wasn't a model, and it was truly a shame that Violet, someone whose career was fashion didn't win the award, but perhaps it simply said more about Lunahri's talent, rather than Violet's lack thereof.

So, the fact that Elliot was on stage— damn it, he wasn't even supposed to be on stage! He had nothing to do with the fashion industry, other than he was a celebrity guest on Aurozora's Next Top Model. In her head, Amihan was debating between getting up from her seat and apprehending Elliot before he would be unceremoniously thrown off the stage by security... or sitting and waiting it out. Or, there was always the option of simply placing her face in her hands and crying woe to this day. That was becoming a more tempting option, with all the trouble she had gone through today with these boys.

She should probably save him. Even if one of her darling informants was hovering over her charge's shoulder. That was the job of a manager, after all.

Getting up from her seat, she made her way in front of the lady with the camera who shoved her microphone in front of her charge's face. Damage control, Amihan. Damage control.

"Woah there, that sounds a little like a generalization— are the juries out for that yet? My client isn't obligated to comment until later," she said, stepping in front of Elliot and glancing at him, giving him a look that said "Don't you dare say anything back to this reporter, or so help me, you're not getting warm milk at 11:31 PM."

ripperoni manager maid mom mode pls feel free to push her down
payback
is a bad bitch and baby, i'm the baddest you fuckin' with a savage
Empress of Exposé
LUMINOUS STUDIO
DRIFT MANAGER
43 POSTS
3500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
no name
ELLIOT ENRIQUEZ
I WANNA BE
LIKE KANYE. I'LL BE THE KING OF ME ALWAYS. DO WHAT I WANT, I'LL HAVE IT MY WAY ALL DAY, LIKE KANYE YEAH, YEAH YEAH
Also on the list of things that went without saying: Elliot didn't normally think things through.

It wasn't until the audience's reactions really sank in—the mixture of stunned gasps and angry boos, as well as the occasional flustered cheer—that he truly understood the measure to which he had gone for such inane purposes. He'd defied all award show etiquette, blatantly stealing Lunahri's spotlight from her and passing it on to the unsuspecting Violet Le Roux. And all because—what? Because he hadn't agreed with the voters? Because he was personally biased towards Violet? Because he just didn't like Lunahri?

Man... He was a fucking hero.

Had he the time to react to Lunahri's subtle "bomb drop", he probably wouldn't have done a whole lot to disprove it anyway. After all, it wasn't really slander if it was something he agreed should happen (though he supposed she did take it a step further by saying he and Violet were dating rather than just hooking up, and that was kind of stretching it). In any case, he hadn't been given much of a chance to respond other than to simply turn an inquisitive look towards the stage, because in the time it took him to do so, he found himself face-to-face with another annoyance.

Ruri and her stupid camera man were all up in his grill within a matter of seconds, though if anyone had been expecting even an ounce of professionalism from the wannabe reporter on a night like this, then they would sure as hell be disappointed. This wasn't the first time Ruri had subjected him to such harassment, however, so it was safe to say that Elliot wasn't personally surprised. Still, Amihan's timing couldn't have been any better, because right as he was about to open his mouth and strengthen the case against him, his manager swooped in to intercept the remark.

While her dedication to the babysitting role was quite admirable, though, the look she gave him wasn't nearly enough to stifle Elliot's pettiness. So, after engaging with her in a rather intense staring contest for a few seconds, Elliot turned his gaze past Amihan with a fake, saccharine smile and looked directly over at Ruri. "Vete a la chingada," he told her simply, and though the look on his face exhibited utmost benignity, there was no doubting that he'd just dropped some savagery with that (probably generic) Spanish phrase that I very clearly snatched off of Google Translate. 💁

Turning away from them all with a sassy hair-flip gesture (even though his hair was by no means long enough), he resumed walking towards his seat, and upon making himself comfortable again, he felt a hand grace his shoulder. His immediate instinct was, of course, to recoil distastefully—since he had that whole "don't touch the art" mentality going for him—but when he heard the sweet hum of Ren's voice in his ear, he found it in himself to stay still.

"Was my pleasure," he muttered in return, leaning back into Ren's touch, as though to hear him better. "I like to think that's what I do best, but you can be the judge of that if ya like. You're more experienced in the art of spiciness yourself, I hear." He peered up at him over the top rim of his sunglasses, all the while flashing him a lopsided smile. "Plus, I mean, you agree that it's pretty fuckin' stupid, don't you?" he asked next, gesturing vaguely towards the stage. "The bitch ain't even signed on for fashion. But there she is, robbin' you of your nomination. Takin' your award—well, Violet's award, but you probably could've had a shot at it, too." Probably. Maybe. He couldn't say for sure, since Violet was a pretty tough act to beat in his eyes.

"She should stay in her lane, is all I'm sayin'," Elliot concluded, before returning his gaze towards the stage.

LUNAHRI VASILIEV RURI FUJIOKA AMIHAN LANGIT REN IHARA
NOTES
everyone make ur peace w/ elliot, he a dead man
elliot.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
lead rapper, DRIFT
98 POSTS
700 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
hot shit
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS