Add Reply
New Poll

i'm gonna hit (on) you, elliot enriquez
RHEA ELLIS
I AM GOING TO
bury you in the ground, la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my sound. i am going to drink the red from your pretty pink face. What do you not just like that? or do you just don't like him? sorry i don't treat you like a god
Christmas mean shopping for others. It also meant shopping for yourself and while selecting gifts for others is an important tradition no doubt, getting something was way better whether it's from someone to you or from you to you.

She's doing the you to you right now after already choosing a few things for Klaus, Rich - two people that mattered - for other people who she guessed kinda mattered but not really because it's more of formality than anything. But if formality will get you places then it's worth while no matter how annoying it could be at times.

Rhea stopped by one of the stores, bright eyes glued to one of the brand name's latest releases - a cream colored bag with a rose gold cut. Simple and sophisticated. As sophisticated as the price, and being a new release, it was definitely not part of the end of season sale.

She lets out a small sigh. Perhaps something else will do for now, the reasonable side of her thought as she turned away from the store window and almost took a step right into someone.

Seriously?

Expression altering into something between exasperation and disgust, Rhea bit back her tongue from shooting out some sarcastic greeting at Enriquez and attempted to step around him.

She did not need an extended encounter with him while she's shopping and it's snowing. Just let her on in peace. He better let her go in peace.

But she kinda knew that would not happen.

FOR ELLIOT ENRIQUEZ
NOTES /cracks knuckles
rhea ♦
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
36 POSTS
1000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
mainstream
ELLIOT ENRIQUEZ
I COULDN'T
RESIST IT, GIRL, THAT ASS LOOK JUST LIKE A BUBBLE, YEAH. I SWEAR IT'S THE SAME SHIT I ALWAYS LIKE GET ME IN TROUBLE, YEAH
As a celebrity, Elliot was expected to make an effort to go unrecognized. But then again, Elliot was Elliot, and people like Elliot lived for the attention of photographers and DRIFT fans, so long as the photographers caught him at a good angle and the fans didn't dare touch him. Fortunately, he hadn't yet had any unfortunate encounters thus far, and any time he'd had to stop and give an autograph, they were courteous enough to let him be on his way without forcing onto him a fuck-ton of stupid questions.

He'd had some sort of purpose in being out here, he knew, apart from promoting his general existence as a famous idol. He was shopping for Christmas presents or whatever, which was more so being done out of basic necessity, since people would probably go around throwing all kinds of fits if he sat and expected gifts from them and didn't give them anything in return. Still, he didn't spend nearly as much time shopping for his 'friends' as he did shopping for himself, and it was only a given that ninety-percent of the contents of his shopping bags were intended for personal enjoyment.

He didn't really need the excuse to shop for himself, considering he used his mommy's money to spoil himself all year round. But he would nonetheless embrace the 'holiday spirit', as it were, and indulge in a little bit of classic Aurozoran consumerism. In honor of Christmas.

He'd also happily indulge in a bit of Rhea Ellis, now that fate seemed to have smacked them together on this particular street. As soon as he recognized just who it was that he'd nearly run into, he suddenly alternated from a look of appalled disgust to one of pleasant surprise, tilting his sunglasses down the bridge of his nose as a means of giving himself a clearer view of Rhea('s body).

Almost immediately, she turned to walk past him, and although she was likely trying her best to avoid him, she only ended up giving him the perfect view of her rear end as she strutted off in the other direction. With the obligatory wolf-whistle, he called out to her, "¡Ay, mami! Don't go ignorin' me like that, sweetheart! Or at least walk a little slower when ya do." He grinned, admiring the sway of her hips as she retreated. "You know I hate to see you leave," he resumed, "but I looove to watch you go."

RHEA ELLIS
NOTES
elliot about to catch those hands
elliot.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
lead rapper, DRIFT
87 POSTS
200 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
hot shit
RHEA ELLIS
I AM GOING TO
bury you in the ground, la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my sound. i am going to drink the red from your pretty pink face. What do you not just like that? or do you just don't like him? sorry i don't treat you like a god
When one came faced to faced with a man such as Elliot Enriquez, the best course of action would be to ignore him and let him embarrass himself with whatever bullshit he's spilling on the streets alone (does he even feel shame though is the question and perhaps the answer was obvious - no).

Rhea could very well just continued walking like nothing ever happened--had planned to, but his irritating beyond this world voice and words landed a huge dent in that logical choice of action, whirling her back around, arms crossed as she glared at him, fire in her bright eyes.

"Let me ask you something," she started, walking back towards him. "What would it take for someone like you to start respecting women a bit more?" She stopped in front of him, head slightly cocked to the side. "Would this be enough?"

And she sharply brought her knees up to hit him where it hurts

FOR ELLIOT ENRIQUEZ
NOTES rhea please chill, it's been only three posts in-

rhea ♦
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
36 POSTS
1000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
mainstream
ELLIOT ENRIQUEZ
I COULDN'T
RESIST IT, GIRL, THAT ASS LOOK JUST LIKE A BUBBLE, YEAH. I SWEAR IT'S THE SAME SHIT I ALWAYS LIKE GET ME IN TROUBLE, YEAH
There was something quite satisfying about seeing Rhea stop walking all of a sudden and turn back around. To know he'd had enough of an effect on her to stop her in her tracks, it felt almost like an accomplishment. And sure, he had done this as a means of flirting with her, but he'd also done it as a means of riling her up—because in the time that he'd known the blonde, he quickly found out that she was so easy to rile up, and just so entertaining once she was.

Sometimes Elliot bit off a little more than he could chew, however, when it came to the MDS star. And this particular instance was one of those times.

As Rhea approached him again, Elliot's smirk got wider, and he betrayed no shame in watching her body as she walked back over to him. His eyes only came back up to hers at the very last second, and all he could get out before the sheering pain of her knee in his groin cut him off was an unsuspecting, "Would what be—" followed by a loud, garbled grunt as her leg made contact.

After that, it was just a mess of Spanish expletives, all fumbling out of his mouth without any notable conviction whilst his own two knees dropped to the pavement.

He looked up at her after a moment, genuine animosity showing in his eyes behind a now-crooked pair of sunglasses, and he all but hissed, "You crazy bitch, you can't just kick people in the nads whenever you feel like it! Just because you can't take a compliment, fucking hell—"

Needless to say, he was not a happy camper.

But so help him, he wouldn't be letting her win this one so easily. The moment she looked about ready to walk away without any retribution, he abruptly stopped cradling his dangly bits and reached out to grab her by the ankle. And then he just yanked it out from under her, hoping to bring her down with him to the pavement.

"You want disrespect? Bitch I'll shoW YOU DISRESPECT," he declared as he did so.

This is war, baby.

RHEA ELLIS
elliot.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
lead rapper, DRIFT
87 POSTS
200 DOLLARS
PLAY BY kiwii
hot shit
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon