Add Reply
New Poll

take care, klaus von rosenfeld
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
# 466
if you come down
I hope you land safely I know you think the world's fucking crazy but it's you Maybe you went home to your family If they exist never know how much of what you say is true Who'll take care of you
Despite having seen Dalina once again, Zekkyou couldn't wrap his head around it. That she wasn't kicked out. That she had been in MDS for all this time and he didn't even knew it. Not that he ever searched for her but she hadn't exactly reached out to him either. He didn't ask her why. Why she didn't just tell him. It wasn't in his place and it was best not to pus things. Besides, Zekkyou was pretty sure why anyway. When he did see her once again he also noted the changes. Her skin that had become slightly paler from memory but what he noticed the most was how much skinnier she was. Despite the fact that she was no longer a model, not that he should be surprised by such a revelation. Idols also had a certain image they had to fill after all.

Yet Zekkyou still couldn't help but worry. She was new to the music industry as far as he knew. Was there anyone watching out for her? Anyone urging her to eat if only a little bit? It was why Zekkyou contacted Klaus. After all, as a fashion designer, there was no reason for Zekkyou to involve himself in this. So he doesn't. The two of them weren't close, hell they weren't even friends. But Klaus? Klaus was her leader now that she was placed in HAUS. As Zekkyou is someone who has to work with HAUS, it would only make sense for him to inform Klaus right? So that was what he did, he texted the male and the two agreed to meet in his office where they would most likely not be interrupted. Unlike Klaus, Zekkyou wasn't friends with just about everyone in the company which meant not many people bother to come into his office. It made a for a good place to have such a discussion.

There was a knock on the door. It must have been Klaus Zekkyou gave a quick 'it's open' and The door opened. The raven-haired male lifted his head to see the other. He wondered if Klaus already knew what this was about.The male had been rather vague merely stating that he wanted to talk about HAUS. Did Klaus know the two knew each other? Would MDS bother putting that in her profile? Probably not. Zekkyou was only an intern then and it wasn't like they exclusively worked together. She just wore a few of his designs. Thinking back, the Japanese male wasn't even sure why she bothered talking to him.

"Thanks for coming," he began if only to buy time. Despite the fact that Zekkyou had planned this out, now that it was time, he found himself directionless. "How have you been?" Yeah, lets go with the ease it in tactic.

when you go off prompt so hard.
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
I'M COMING OUT OF MY CAGE AND I'VE BEEN DOING JUST FINE
K
V
R
the duties of a leader were rarely, if ever, clear-cut. With so much uncertainty and all the whisperings going around, he couldn't help but feel the slightest bit self-conscious whenever he and HAUS were mentioned in the same sentence. Strange, of course, because his name had become pretty synonymous with the musical project and idol group. After MDS' slightly cruel and unusual punishment for his first strike, there was no way for him not to be the slightest bit self-conscious if he truly cared for the group. And, as the events that had transpired as of late, he had made it amply clear that he cared for the group, even if others would disagree with his actions. He, in fact, disagreed with his actions, but that would be a discussion for another time.

The discussion today, as it seemed, would be about HAUS. Which, to be fair, was fairly vague. That could have encompassed a lot of things. Given that Zekkyou was MDS' top designer, constantly battling with Min-Seok Han, it was quite possible that Zekkyou was going to talk about another possible collaboration. With their second album coming out, their image was due for a makeover. Klaus was personally quite proud to be hearing Homemade Dynamite playing during New Years' Eve. It could have been a possible Vega x HAUS fashion collaboration, seeing as celebrities like Aria.Caroline and Franziska Han were gaining traction in the fashion business. MDS was slightly lacking in that department. A line of Klaus von Rosenfeld tie pin and cuff-link sets could be fairly profitable. But, as Klaus liked to think that he was a good friend of the designer, having just helped his son with some math homework before the child was freed from the restraints of the education system for the winter, it could have also been personal. It wouldn't be the first time Rhea had misplaced a sharp-toned word, could have caused a personal slight that the leader would have to iron out. It could have been about the whole Rich scandal— to which Klaus has formulated the response that there was nothing to worry about in regards to the group, that everything was coming together for their big comeback, and that their new line-up would debut as a group at a meet-up at Paradise Mall.

Though those were all possibilities, he'd walk into this like a friend for now, hoping to be spared from another business meeting as he entered the fashion designer's office. "Thanks for having me," he greeted as he took a seat across from his friend in the fashion department. "And I've been fine enough, thanks for asking..." he said, schooling his face as he had been during the week. There was no use worrying anyone with personal matters. "And you? Has it been pretty busy with the new year in the fashion cycle?"

BY MINNIE DARLING 476 ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI ahh excuse the ramble, let me know if you need more
KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
228 POSTS
2400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
if you come down
I hope you land safely I know you think the world's fucking crazy but it's you Maybe you went home to your family If they exist never know how much of what you say is true Who'll take care of you
Zekkyou gave an exaggerated sigh, "Probably. I can see my future and it is a scary one." He gave a small half-hearted chuckle at the idol, "thanks for helping Shou with math." Seeing as it was hard to have the time to juggle everything. Of course, seeing as it was winter now, the kid didn't have to really think about schoolwork as much as just watching TV and playing his games.

There was a small moment of silence where the designer almost wished Klaus was the straight-forward type and just tell him to get down to business already. It certainly would help Zekkyou bring it up anyway. Pale fingers tapped on the table, "I met your latest heart the other day." Dalina Woo. He was sure that Klaus had probably met her before he did. At least, he hoped the male had anyway. The designer continued on, his voice guarded, "I know this might be sudden but I was wondering what your opinion of her is." The tapping stopped as Zekkyou looked into Klaus's eyes.

no worries XD

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
K
V
R
even without the rough start and scandal that characterized the beginning of the year for haus, 2018 was bound to be filled with a scary amount of work, seeing that the band was starting to find some great success. Fifth grade math problems were just slightly less daunting than the prospect of having to complete an album and album and start another one. "Don't worry about it, it's the least I could do for Shou. Plus, it's been a while since I've had to tackle the order of operations, always a pleasure." Given that he had became fully acquainted with the laws of mathematics around the same time most children were becoming acquainted with the order of the colors of the rainbow, it was't a huge drain to his his energy in the same way teaching music was starting to become for him.

His heart dropped a little when his friend mentioned the new heart. The whole deal with Chae was still a sore subject, and Dalina replacing Chae... Klaus was definitely going to give her a fighting chance, seeing that he was going to be the main person in charge of her music education, but at the same time, he felt a little... conflicted. He had been forced to read the girl's personal file to decide who to give his leader position to, and frankly, he felt that he had violated her privacy. Did Zekkyou... did Zekkyou know that he had read her personal file? Was this another one of MDS' tests, to make sure he stayed in line? Did he indicate any disapproval of MDS' decision unconsciously? No, Zekkyou is just a friend. He's probably concerned, he's not one of the executives, you can be honest...

He chose his words carefully, his eyes meeting the table. "I have yet to meet her, I'll admit," he said, tracing the lines of the desk. "We're due to have our first vocal training session soon. I would have scheduled sooner, had I not felt ill, but... despite her inexperience, I'm willing to welcome her with an open mind. Inexperience is nothing one training session with Klaus Alois von Rosenfeld, right-hand man of the Muse of Music, can't help. I'm just hoping that she was fine with the decision from the people upstairs, since it seems she was just as thrown into this as we are." And, given that she probably wouldn't have wanted all her personal information known to the band's leader, Klaus really hoped she would never find out how much he knew.

BY MINNIE DARLING 423 ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI Why must you talk in paragraphs my son
KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
228 POSTS
2400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
if you come down
Zekkyou stared at Klaus with an exaggerated arched brow before letting out a chuckle. "I swear, Klaus, you really are something else. I'm Asian and I would never find math to be a[/color pleasure." Not that it was hard or tedious with Shou's current school level. No, Zekkyou would say he was good enough in math to be able to help the kid until at least the tenth grade. "Still, [color=black]I owe you one." Since it wasn't just math but also talking to Shou. The kid needed as many people he can talk to as possible. Sure he has been doing decently well in that department but...well the worry was always there. Sometimes he wondered if his parents still have that worry with him.

Red eyes saw brown ones look down at the table. A sign that someone was either nervous or thinking over their words if Zekkyou's experience with the kid has ever told him anything. So they haven't met yet, huh? The designer was ready to ask for a favor when a certain part of the speech echoed in his mind. Wait. Outside of the fact that it sounded almost rehearsed, possibly fake but Zekkyou would rather not see Klaus that way, there was something that worried him. "You were sick?" He asked although he suppose it shouldn't surprise him. For one, Klaus was quite overworked as most stars were but also even if he was sick, Klaus wasn't exactly obligated to tell Zekkyou. It was just...what was it like to be sick alone? Even when Zekkyu moved to his apartment, when he got sick, the kid would at least try to help out. However, as far as he knew, he was pretty sure Klaus lived alone. So...was there anyone that took care of him when he was sick?

"Are you better now?"

hey, at least he doesn't talk like kyun. snow still wants to kill him sometimes XD
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
547 POSTS
7000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
KLAUS VON ROSENFELD
K
V
R
if there was anything klaus hated, it was making others worry for him. It heartened back to the disheartened looks on the faces of his family members that tended to him in his adolescence, the kind of relief that said that they were just about to give up on him. Nowadays, he did all in his power to be the person with his shit together, be the person that could be relied on-- he'd be whatever everyone needed him to be "I wasn't sick too long," he frowned, tilting his head as if it weren't anything serious. Anyways, could it really be considered sick if he didn't take much time off from it? He had managed to do two trainee vocal sessions right after receiving that awful piece of news before heading into HAUS' dressing room and worshiping the porcelain deity. Though he was definitely a mess in the evening, he still took it upon himself to try to show up to work the next day... in which case, he was finally given a little mercy and was told he could work from home, seeing as he had some "songwriting to catch up on."

Was he better now? There was still a heavy hold on his heart, but that doesn't get you sick time benefits, now does it? It was a double-edged sword, to have housemates that were rarely there. He probably could have benefited from Sky or Tori checking in on him, but at least he was able to retain his dignity, as difficult as that was getting nowadays. They definitely didn't need to bear witness to his awful coping mechanisms. "I've gotten some rest after being able to work from home for a day, and though I'm still a little unexcited for having to work on another movie soundtrack instead of the next HAUS album, it's no problem," Klaus said with a bit of a pained smile. Klaus was the definition of overworked by MDS at this point, though he was certain his friend here was in the same boat. It couldn't have been easy to have to release personal portfolio fashion designs with all the outfits for movies, especially when it came to movies with lots of extras that needed costumes just as much as the main stars. "Since you asked me my opinion of Dalina... is there any reason why you asked? I really am excited to meet her-- she just might be the new face we need in HAUS since we've all been pretty down since Chae left."

BY MINNIE DARLING 423 ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI oh man if he talked like kyun, I'd want to strangle him more often
KLAUS ♣
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Idol
228 POSTS
2400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY asu
mainstream
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon