Add Reply
New Poll

Outfitting for a Diva, Zekkyou Hoshiragi
Kimura Nakatomi
"I need a new outfit..." The young woman mumbled to herself walking along racks of clothes in the outfit rooms of MDS. None of them seemed cutesy or idol-y enough for her. She sighed and left the room. She had gotten her manager to get in contact with someone and she was supposed to meet them today. Kimura, or Hikaru, as she was mostly known as, didn't know much about the person she was meeting. Her manager had only informed her that he had worked on clothes before, and he went by Vega. The name was familiar, not a brand name, but she had the vague idea that maybe she had run into him a few times.

She headed to her private room, where she had instructed her manager to have them meet. He wasn't there yet, of course, but there was still a few minutes to kill before he arrived. She sighed and placed her hands on her hips as she noticed her dressing room was a mess. She quickly began tidying up, so it didn't look as messy when he did arrive. A good impression always got her want she wanted, so she wasn't going to fail this one. She needed a decent new outfit, all the fashion brand names sucked, as far as she was concerned, the outfits weren't cute enough.

Hikaru⭐Hoshi / H⭐H
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Solo Artist
4 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Derp
no name
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
everywhere we go
girl, you're the star of the show And everybody's wondering and wanting to know What's your name, who's that girl With the prettiest smile in the world?
A new term and new clothes to make. Zekkyou was honestly quite used to this but sometimes he couldn't help but envy Shou. The kid gets actual vacations. One of the many banes of the adult world. What he had expected though was honestly the worst case scenario...costume designs. As much as Zekkyou tried and MDS pushed him, his costumes often were left with...more to be desired. Not everyone can have the same level of talent as Klaus and Zekkyou himself had never had any talent, to begin with. It set him back and he can really tell. As far as he knew, Klaus most likely had never synthesized music composition for film. Hell, he hasn't even written songs for that long but he had a talent for it, he grasped it much faster. Zekkyou on the other hand who was also never trained for costume designing...well let's just say it shows.

Fortunately, though, that was not the case. It hadn't been someone from MDS's film industry that had called him but rather from the music industry. Kimura Nakatomi's manager, someone Zekkyou had only talked to a handful of time. The girl herself, he had rarely seen other than in passing. In fact, the first time he had seen her, he wouldn't have even known it was her if not for the fact that she was wearing an outfit he specifically designed for her. However, despite that, he couldn't really remember they ever actually talking to each other. He wasn't even sure if her manager even told her about him...and by that, he meant Zekkyou and not Vega. Although it wasn't like Zekkyou needed his secret to be kept from his co-workers, he didn't exactly need it out there. More importantly, though, it was simply out of his control. Either way, when the girl's manager told Zekkyou of his new task, the designer had expected to e-mail the girl. What he hadn't expected was to actually meet her.

Which was why Zekkyou was now hurriedly waling over to where the girl should be, her private room. He had heard some of her songs when designing outfits for her and even more from Shou who was into faster beat songs. He wondered if he should ask her for her autography in case Shou would want it. It would be something to show off to his friend, they can fabricate some story of Shou running into her somewhere.

The designer noted how the door was already slightly opened when he had arrived signaling that someone was most likely inside. He knocked on the door but doing so had moved it revealing Kimura putting away the last of her clothes. Huh, to be honest, Zekkyou had expected some assistant to do it. Then again, maybe Kimura was just one of the better-mannered stars. That would make things easier for him. "Hey there. I'm Vega, you must be Kimura Naktomi, correct?" he introduced himself with his star name as usual.

i feel so bad for min-seok. will zekkyou ever not not this guy to get out of things?
VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
583 POSTS
10600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
Kimura Nakatomi
Clothes. So many clothes. All kinds of dresses from pink and sparkly to white and simple. Her walk-in wardrobe was squished with the amount of clothes she had. Some had to be folded and put into her drawers. Her make up was easier as she wasn't one who used a lot of it. Make-up made her skin oily and she hated that. She needed pristine skin to perform under the spotlights. Soon enough though, she was putting away the last of her clothes when she heard a knock and her door glide open. She closed the drawer shut and stood to turn towards the designer.

Kimura smiled brightly and bounded up to him giving a curtsy and straightening herself. "Yes that's me. Kimura Nakatomi, otherwise known as Hikaru Hoshi." She took a moment to take in his appearance. Oh so this was Vega. Yeah, she had worn some of his designs, she liked them, he knew what idols wore and wanted to wear. Only she had gotten those clothes from her manager. The only person who could stand Kimura and keep up with her. Kimura gestured for him to come further into the room. "Please, come in." Her bright smile never wavered, her eyes sparkling. She already had a few design ideas in her head, and wanted to get to business as quickly as possible, but of course a bit of small talk didn't bother her right at the moment, if they were going to work together on this, they did have to speak to each other a little first.

"It's nice to meet you at last." Kimura's smile widened. "I've worn some of your outfits. I really like how they feel and flow. I've also seen your other designs around." Kimura moved over to her table and took a glass and the water pitcher, pouring herself a drink of water. "Water?" She offered him.

Hikaru⭐Hoshi / H⭐H
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Solo Artist
4 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Derp
no name
ZEKKYOU HOSHIRAGI
everywhere we go
girl, you're the star of the show And everybody's wondering and wanting to know What's your name, who's that girl With the prettiest smile in the world?
Zekkyou hadn't expected a sudden curtsey from the girl. It almost made him felt like he was in one of those Victorian movies that he can see Lunahri in. The male gave a small nod and smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you Hikaru." She seemed rather well mannered which was unexpected but certainly not unwelcome. Even if Zekkyou was wondering if he was supposed to be grabbing her hand and kissing it or not. He opted not to though. Judging by her name, she was clearly Japanese so he doubted such an action would be appropriate. Also, it was just kind of weird for him.

He stepped further into the room by her prompting as the girl continued on. He found himself giving a smile but it was nowhere as bright nor contagious as her. He can definitely see why MDS had chosen the girl to be their star. It was just a shame that she wasn't a model, Zekkyou was sure that she would easily catch anyone's attention. "Thank you. Your manager has told me that you like them but it's nice to hear it from you." Since with the manager, the designer could never tell if the guy meant it or not. Then again, Kimura herself could be lying but he would like to thinks he wasn't. Not with that big smile on her face. She wasn't an actress after all.

"And, yes, thank you." he answered her offer. "Is there any particular reason you want to meet me today?" Zekkyou asked somewhat cutting straight to business. It was kind of weird that she wanted to meet him personally and he was still a bit worried about that. Sure it could be something harmless but well, you never really know in the entertainment world. At least not in MDS anyway.

omg i missed this, i am so sorry orz

VEGA
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
FASHION DESIGNER
583 POSTS
10600 DOLLARS
PLAY BY VY
hot shit
Kimura Nakatomi
She frowned a little when he asked why she wanted to meet him directly. She guessed her manager didn't tell him then. How unprofessional, they'd have to have words later. Her smile reappeared quickly though, and she poured him a cup, handing the glass of water. She looked at the ground a moment then back up at him. "I want you to personally make me an outfit." She beamed at him. "As I said before, I love the feel of the material and I love how it flows. An odd request to do face to face when we have social media and several chains of contacts between us, but, I want to work together with you on the outfit, and help come up with a design that best suits my style and your talents." Kimura's beaming smile never faded. She took a sip of her water, put the cup down and gestured to the lounges and table in the corner.
Hikaru⭐Hoshi / H⭐H
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Solo Artist
4 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Derp
no name
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS