Add Reply
New Poll

【alone again】, ft. theo
FRANZISKA HAN
Shadows fall over my heart I black out the moon I wait for you to come around you got me dancing in the dark i've closed my eyes but i won't sleep tonight
WORDS: 362
TAGS: open
"Will you be dining alone, miss?" the waiter asked as she played with the salad on her plate, harassing the cherry tomato with her fork, calmly answering the waiter in the negative.

"He'll be here, I swear," she said for the sixth time in the hour. He made the reservation, after all. The more she was asked that question, the less she believed her answer. She shouldn't have been surprised at the plan never coming to fruitation, given just how often he tended to skip out on their plans, seeing as they were inconvenient.

She was inconvenient, as it seemed. Thanks, abeoji.

He said he would be in Aurozora, that MDS had invited him for some consulting. He said he would meet her at the top of the tower, sans her mother, of course, and catch up with some five star food and a great view. He said he would talk to her about his latest movie, maybe invite her on deck if she wanted to come back to Korea, even if that would have been a move that would be a step down from the island that produced the world's mass media. He said he wanted to be here to meet her.

All things he'd normally say, promises he'd break every year. Franziska can barely remember the last time that she had seen her father in person. She loved him dearly, considered herself his favorite child, just as her mother would consider her brother her favorite, but when she found him posing next to an Aurozoran supermodel on Poze instead of atop this luxury culinary experience/death tower with her, she had it.

Of course her father had to book the table right at the edge of the sky deck, overlooking the city. Optimized her acrophobia real well. With one last swipe through Poze, Fran clicked her phone off, sighed, and hung her head in defeat.

"Miss, would we be able to seat a party of one with you, seeing as this table was reserved for two and the wait time is extraordinary for the evening?"

"Whatever."

This had to be the loneliest place in Aurozora. Now serving table of one.

open to anyone! feel free to join this session of lonely hearts club.
Franziska Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actress
192 POSTS
1400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Asu
mainstream
THEODORE JEONG
tick tick tick
BOOM CAN'T GET YOU
out of the room of her head. this shit takes two, is it too soon to get you into my bed. i want you now, i need you off the ground. i want you screaming out loud. i want your body right i want your body want right now. you're the only one who
It had been a few months since he was at the sky tower. The last time was with his fiancee whom he learned had a fear of heights. Obviously he hadn't brought her back. The sky tower was a regular for him while he was dating Aria but, not so much since Delilah.

He wore sunglasses; he was actually pretty good at seeing indoors with sunglasses now since that was his main disguise. He wore a suit underneath his jacket since he had been coming from a meeting with higher ups luminous beforehand. Obviously, he didn't dress himself.

"Hey," he greeted the hostess.

"Oh sorry, do you have reservations?" She looked as if she felt bad. Perhaps she remembered him from being a regular before. But, from his way up he had already seen the long waitlist. He always knew to call for a reservation (or to get someone else to) if he ever wanted to have a meal here.

"No actually, I think I dropped something here a few months ago." He started. "It's a small keychain, it has a little bell hanging off of it?" He tried to describe it. He didn't want to go too far into it since the keychain was originally from a convention he went to two years ago.

Ever since he found out that he had dropped it, he had been looking for it every since. He backtracked himself through the many parties, restaurants and other miscellaneous places he could remember until he made it all the way back here.

"Oh." she exclaims, "the one with the anime character on it?"

He finches, bites his inner lips and gives a defeated nod. He had exposed himself for the nerd that he was. Good thing he wouldn't be coming back to the sky tower for another two months or so, however long his contract with Delilah was.

"Oh yes." She states, calling up another hostess to take her spot to go into the back to get it. He gives the other hostesses a small smile, looking else where to not look too awkward standing there, exposed for the nerd that he was. The nerd that came back after two months just for his anime keychain. But, it was more than that; that keychain matched with someone else's even if it wouldn't be in their inventory any longer. It had history.

While looking elsewhere, anywhere, he spots a familiar face eating salad alone. He notices she had shooed off a waiter but, couldn't quite catch what she was saying.

"Here you go, sir." The hostess takes his attention, holding the keychain up.

He sighs in relief, "Thanks." he states, taking it into his own hands and stuffing it down the pocket of his jacket for no one else to see. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her and owed her for keeping it all this time but, that would have just probably made things worst for him.

He points over to the table that his old Union partner was seated in, "I am just going to go say hi." He was more so letting them know that he wasn't going to just randomly take a seat without reservations.

Although he and Franziska hadn't talked for a very long time, he was all about poking fun at her for eating alone at a grand place like the sky tower. He couldn't just let that slide.

By the time he reaches her, he overhears another employee telling her that they'd be seating someone else. His first thought was to make fun of her getting stood up but, he had to admit she looked pretty sad sitting there playing with her salad.

"Ayy, sorry for the wait!" He jumped in, pulling out the free seat for himself and sitting his but down on it. "The traffic was awful." He rolls his eyes, quickly taking off his jacket. Alright, maybe he was going to just randomly going to take a seat without making reservations.

The employee leaves with a somewhat skeptical face, probably more upset that they still haven't room for a table of one to sit anywhere.

Once they were alone, he takes off his glasses and gives her his charming smile™. Then he grabs the drink menu off the flat surface, holding it up for himself. "So, what's your deal? Do you just enjoy eating salads alone on the sky tower or were you actually waiting for someone?" Red orbs glance back and forth between the other korean and the expensive drink menu.

sorry for the ramble i needed an excuse for him to be here 8')
theo.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
LEAD VOCALS, DRIFT
345 POSTS
3500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
FRANZISKA HAN
Shadows fall over my heart I black out the moon I wait for you to come around you got me dancing in the dark i've closed my eyes but i won't sleep tonight
WORDS: 800
This sky tower was full of contradictions that Franziska could barely fathom for herself. On one hand, her acrophobia crippled her from ever fully appreciate the architecture, luxury, aesthetic, and modernity that the tower represented for the entertainment capital of the world. The city's skyline would be completely different without the needle of a building. But there was just something else that someone had pointed out to her a while ago that assuaged that— even if the building was smack dab dead center of the city, almost akin to the bull's eye of a target, it was high enough to escape the city's light pollution, high enough to catch a glimpse of the stars, something that some patrons of the restaurant did when they could. Did that make being on top of the tower any less of the equivalent of a Zoroastrian dakhma death tower for the Luminous actress? No, not really. But there was a certain poetic acoustic to it that she could concede to.

To say that Fran was completely grateful for Theo to join her for this dinner would be inaccurate. She wouldn't laud him as her one true savior for saving her from looking like she'd been stood up for a date, as much as those gossip blogs would run far with that tip; as she would find out later, this may or may not have been a good move in terms of proving the integrity of her former Union partner's almost-marriage. There was just a small inkling of relief when the leader of Drift came to her table, doffing sunglasses at night, flashing his signature smile. There were a myriad of other candidates that would have been less than ideal, and, if she gave him the chance, this was better than sitting awkwardly with a stranger.

Slightly confused as he made his way to the table, she got the message and made sure to sell it that he was supposed to be here, lest she get seated with some other sad person who was also stood up for their date. "I was wondering where you were! It's no worry, I haven't ordered yet," she said, more towards the servers and hosts than the faux late date himself.

Once the server places two menus in front of the not-dates, Fran warily watched as they left with that questioning look on their face. Fran could have sworn that the staff here recognized Theo as a regular, which would make sense, seeing as much of the media coverage she'd seen of his relationship with the one and only Aria Caroline included a copious amount of pictures of them atop the Shinan district tower. It really didn't help her already fried nerves to worry about being recognized, but in this moment, atop her version of a Zoroastrian dakhma death tower, all she could really comfortably do was eek out a response to his question.

"How about your deal? Do you enjoy coming up to the sky tower alone without a reservation or a date? Don't you usually bring Delilah here?" Fran quipped, maybe a little sharper than she had originally intended. She reeled back a little, unsure whether she'd rather wallow in being alone on top of the sky tower or keep the only company she'd probably have this evening, seeing as father dearest had blown her off for the nth time in a row and was probably not going to join her anytime soon.

She let out a sigh as she stabbed at the "hand-picked, organically grown" young arugula in her salad. "But yeah, I guess I was waiting for someone, thank you for asking." It's a little hard to actually admit that out loud. It was a verbal acknowledgment that someone was supposed to be here but wasn't.

She avoids his judging crimson eyes in favor of her menu, which seemed like the most interesting piece of literature to hit the markets. Such gourmet, expensive food... that she had expected her father to treat her out to today. Who knew spaghetti flambé was epicurean and not simply a failed experiment and laughingstock on that HAUS guy's Poze?

After reading the menu for perhaps the fifteenth time that evening (seeing as she'd used it as entertainment in the past hour of waiting), she felt somewhat uncomfortable with the silence. Theo wasn't Cass; he didn't really deserve to be lashed out at about her personal problems, seeing as he hadn't wronged her in any area of her life just yet. "I don't suppose you've been stood up as well?"

Not that that would really make her feel any better, but it's worth a shot. They say that misery likes company, and from the looks of it, Franziska was on a train headed straight past the Mississippi River into Missouri.

pls forgvie me for ramble this is why i can't have nice things ;;
Franziska Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actress
192 POSTS
1400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Asu
mainstream
THEODORE JEONG
tick tick tick
BOOM CAN'T GET YOU
out of the room of her head. this shit takes two, is it too soon to get you into my bed. i want you now, i need you off the ground. i want you screaming out loud. i want your body right i want your body want right now. you're the only one who
Was it probably not the best choice for him to sit down with another famous actress? Probably not. But, she looked lonely and he still had some sort of friendship attachment to her despite them no longer talking as much.

He had just started checking the menu that was placed in front of him when she replied to his question with another question. He couldn't help but catch himself laughing out. "Dill?" He continued his own little chuckle, "Haha...Nah, she's not a fan of the view." His fake fiancee was fucking scared of heights and he learned his lesson to never bring her back up here again. For his own safety.

He watched as she stabbed away at her food, admitting that she had been waiting for someone. "Hey..." He started, eyes still looking at those poor leaves on the plate, "Those arugula aren't the ones that stood you up, no need to take it out on them." He let out a soft chuckle at the end of that joke. It wasn't his best and perhaps he shouldn't joke around when someone had been stood up. Then again, he didn't know how to cope without humor.

So, he went back towards staring at the menus again despite the fact that he knew what he wanted from being here so often. Perhaps it wasn't the best idea that he was sitting here. It wasn't the gossips or anything but, now that he really thought about it it had been such a long time since they've ...really talked.

He glanced up at her immediately when he heard the voice break their silence. "Er-" He wasn't the best liar and he had already paused for too long but, he went along with it anyways. "Y-yeah. I was." He said, nodding as if he was trying to convince himself. "N-not with Dill, obviously. Just someone else...." He trailed off, fidgeting with the menu in his hand. There was a moment of silence between he realized what that sounded like. "Oh shit, not another lover or anything!" he yelled out, looking around to see people glancing in their direction before quieting down.

"Just erm..." He taps his foot aggressively on the floor. There was obviously panic in his body, trying to figure out how to fix this lie of his. He bites his lips, looking around to find something to help him out when he sees a family. "Family! Family friends!" He turned back towards her, looking too excited to figure out the words he was looking for.

"Yeah. My family friends stood me up." Now that he was repeating that...it sounded kind of weird. But, weird was ...realistic, right? "Anyways er- who's the new dude you're seeing?" He was just going to go back to the topic of her because he couldn't really keep up with this lie very well. "Kind of an ass though if he stood you up, would not reccomend seeing him again."

I FORGIVE YOU IF YOU FORGIVE ME FOR THIS MESS OF A POST. he tried to lie to u to make u feel better but also took up 3 paragraphs to do so.
theo.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
LEAD VOCALS, DRIFT
345 POSTS
3500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
FRANZISKA HAN
WORDS: 517
She couldn't remember the last straight conversation she'd had with Theo, couldn't remember just when she decided to stop talking to some of her close friends, couldn't remember when their last Union session and if they won or not. Had it really been that long? She couldn't even remember the last meme he'd sent her— those used to keep her up at ungodly hours due to the urge to need to respond with an even danker meme.

She laughed a little at his joke before sharply recomposing herself. This was no laughing matter! The cheesiness of the joke, though, did distract her for a split second from her preoccupation with her father standing her up again. "Do you want to take a stab at them?" she asked, handing him one of the copious amount of forks that she really had no idea of their functions. "I don't particularly like arugula, to tell you the truth."

Staring at her torn up arugula and giving a side glance to the menu, she had already picked just exactly what she had wanted for the past half hour or so. Her eyes widened at his response to her question. Rule #1 of avoiding scandal: always assume that people are listening, even when you're alone, and especially, don't yell anything that could possibly be taken out of context so loudly. Touching his hand that was clenched around the menu, she hissed "Theo, you might want to be a little quieter." Damn she forgot how easy it was for him to work himself up like this.

It was fortunate that Theo was not being considered for an acting career, as much as Luminous seemed to be having a trend of triple threatening their most successful and newsworthy talents, Fran one of their victims (even if she had thrown the music opportunity at their face for it). The DRIFT frontman couldn't act, and a professional actress and liar like herself could easily read through the rouse. Still, she appreciated the effort, even if it left her just a little bit curious as to his true reason for being up here. If she were to wager a guess, it was probably "another lover," seeing just how aggressive his denial was for that insinuation. She raised an eyebrow "You don't need to make excuses for me if you really are seeing someone else, Theo. That's something for you and Delilah to sort out. My pride isn't that fragile."

What he said next made her sigh hard. Accurate. She wracked her mind, trying to decide just what exactly to say because it really sounded like such a loser thing to say. Whose dad stood up their own daughter at the fanciest restaurant in the city of stars? Maybe her pride was just as fragile as she denied it to be. "Not new, no," she said, shaking her head. Old problems, new locations. "But I might just take up your recommendation." She says that every time, but inside, she knows that the next time her father hits her up, she'll fall right for the ruse all over again.

give theodore jeong and oscar pls bravo
Franziska Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actress
192 POSTS
1400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Asu
mainstream
THEODORE JEONG
tick tick tick
BOOM CAN'T GET YOU
A small smile grew on him, watching her laugh just before she tried to recompose herself. He let out a soft chuckle in the end as she asked if he wanted to take a jab at it. Holding his hands up in the air, he shook his head. "No, no. You've done quite a number on them already." The male couldn't help but quirk an eyebrow when she said she didn't like it. "If you didn't like it, why did you order it?"

Perhaps it was due to hanging around with Delilah too often, he's become used to girls just eating what they wanted. It made her happy whenever she had her junkfood. Sure, he still avoids some stuff off the diet but, if he felt like having a chocolate cake ever so often, he was going to have it.

He was quick to deny that he was out here with another lover, a mistress or whatever. He wasn't old enough for a mistress, was he? He was nineteen for god's sake. Although maybe her touching his hand didn't make things better for the two in public. So, he tried to quietly explain to her that he was being stood up by a family friend instead. Of course, he wasn't the greatest liar and she probably saw through it.

"No, no!" He yelled again, realizing his voice and trying to keep it down once again. "Look, I am really not ...cheating." His eyes flickered back and forth, looking for anyone who would be eavesdropping them. "I am not." He repeated, just in case it didn't go through her thick skull. "I am not a cheater." And he pouted, kind of offended that Franziska would think that. Sure, he had a problem with controlling his charm around some people and might have flirted without thinking but, even if this was a fake relationship...He was no cheater. Except for that one kiss that one time with that one person. But, he was just going to pretend that didn't happen.

He was willing to put this conversation aside, giving the spotlight to her and her dick of a date. Apparently it wasn't anyone new but, he hadn't really been following what was going on in her life even. "Not Cass, right?" He asked, not sure if that was something he should even bring up. He knew shit went down between them and ever since then they haven't really quite talked. "I mean he's an ass sometimes but, he wouldn't have stood you up." So, it was definitely not any of his bros. Or so he'd like to think.

He closed his menu, taking the dessert menu and opening it wide open on the table. "Alright, well I think we deserve some dessert. Or, well you...deserve some dessert. You know, treat yourself for deciding better of never seeing that dude again. I'll even share with you." More so because he didn't want to pay for a full dessert, he was still very cheap when it came to purchases no matter how rich he became.

he should be lum's top actor, daiki, kyun --get out of the way
theo.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
LEAD VOCALS, DRIFT
345 POSTS
3500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
FRANZISKA HAN
WORDS: 517
Perhaps it came from having a past that involved virtually fighting each other and for each other, or maybe it was that old sense of familiarity that was coming back to her, but she there was something about sitting with her old, fashion-challenged friend that put her at ease way more than any of his bandmates. She was completely uncomfortable and unsure of whatever was going on with Cass, Elliot wasn’t one that she could turn to for emotional support, she seemed to drag Oliver into trouble after sniping at each other passive-aggressively, and Sky wasn’t someone she wanted to share her past with. Theo simply had the privilege of having known her before she’d been completely absorbed in shaping her image.

”Would it be weird to say I chose it because it was the bitterest thing on the salad menu?” she shrugged, acknowledging that she made herself bitter. Goddamn, she felt too salty for her age. Was this the future? Was cynicism something people contracted at younger ages these days? Because if it was, call her a cynic in the making.

She skulked back a little when he yelled again. Do you know the definition of quiet? Oh yeah, you make a living out of loud. She nodded her head, not really caring for his explanation. It wasn’t her personal problem, even if there was a part of her that did worry about her castmate. From what Fran could tell, Delilah was a strong woman in her own right, yet seemed to be going through a difficult time. Recent reports have been rather… concerning regarding the Luminous actress’ performances as of late. Heck, even in Riverdale, Fran could definitely see just how much weight bore down on Delilah after her performance as Betty Cooper tanked.

”I believe you, I guess,” Fran said, disinterested in the marital problems of a nineteen-year-old, even if there was something in the back of her mind that made her think that she had never pegged Theo to be the commitment type in the first place. But to each their own.

She shook her head when he suggested her fake ex as the date who stood her up. Which, to be fair, was an accurate guess, given that he had stood her up upon occasion to skip out on their contractually obligated #Cassziska time. ”You think highly of him, but no. He didn’t stand me up this time,” she said, putting her fork down after having sufficiently assaulted the arugula. ”You do know we’re not together anymore, right?”

Dessert before dinner? Raising an eyebrow, she peered back at the entrance and sighed in defeat. He definitely wasn’t going to show up, so what was the point of trying to have dinner alone? ”…fine. I usually don’t do dinner before dessert, but if you’re offering to share, I might be fine with cheating my diet just this once.” She opened the menu, her eyes immediately brightening at the picture of the fancy chocolate Sachertorte. The Luminous actress glanced back at her dinner partner and asked ”What did you have in mind for dessert?”

fran really can't imagine theoichi as the marrying type, she still sees the prepubescent behind the computer screen ffff
Franziska Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actress
192 POSTS
1400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Asu
mainstream
THEODORE JEONG
tick tick tick boom
can't get you out of the room of her head, this shit is it too soon to get you into my bed
His face wrinkles up at her words. Even if he was feeling salty, it wasn’t like he’d just eat the most salty thing in the world. Although, he did enjoy salty meals. But, that wasn’t the point. She didn’t even like bitter things. “To match your mood?” He quirks an eyebrow with his assumption.

Although he had to back up all claims that he wasn’t cheating on his fiancee. His…fiancee that he loved very much. Sure, he wasn’t that convincing most of the time but, slowly people were starting to buy it. Compared to when he could barely hold her hand without looking constipated, he thought he was doing a lot better for himself with his fake feelings for Delilah.

“You guess?” He squeaked, “Just believe me.” He furrowed his brows upwards with a small chuckle. Please believe him.

This time? DId Cass stand her up before? He knew his bandmates were …not the most romantic guys around. Out of all of them he was actually the hopeless romantic but, he always thought Cass was that cold looking guy with a big heart and Franziska, being his girlfriend, got to see that side of him.

“Well, I don’t know.” He confesses with a small shrug. “I mean, that’s what happened and then you stopped hanging around with us. But, then there were all these rumours about you two getting back together or something?” His finger picks up his own fork, starting to mindlessly play with it in his hand. “I can’t keep up, to be honest. But…” his eyes averted from his finger-fork play, back towards his old gaming friend. “I am going to assume not then?

Despite that awkward conversation, he convinced her to take up Dessert before Dinner with him. His smile soon turns into a full on grin, “Diets are meant for cheating.” He says with a small chuckle. Thankfully for him, his metabolism was doing just fine. Sure, they were on stricter diets than a normal teenage boy but, he could still eat what he wanted to without having to suffer too hard. He supposed that was the one good thing about being a twig when he was younger. HIs diet, unlike her’s, he was sure focused more on muscle growth. “Plus, no one would notice. You’re doing fine.”

He attempted to peer at what she was looking at, seeing her eyes brightening and wanting to know what it was but there were several pictures on her page and he couldn’t quite guess. He taps his finger on the fork he had been playing with before, looking at his own menu. “Hmm…” He had his favourites but, he was a regular at the place and it wasn’t like he couldn’t have them another time.

Therefore he closes his menu, placing it in front of him. “You know what? You seem to be having a shitty day so I’ll let you pick. Yeah, I know, I know: How nice of me.” He shrugged with a cocky grin, “But, that’s just me.”

omggg ... w-well she's not the only one
theo.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
LEAD VOCALS, DRIFT
345 POSTS
3500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
FRANZISKA HAN
WORDS: 479
She's being melodramatic, as always. Franny, you funny little thing, always overreacting and having to make a point. You were always the drama queen, always the one to cry when things wouldn't go your way. But crying doesn't bring daddy home, now does it? Nor does tasting bitterness to express the bitterness felt inside. "That was the idea, I suppose," she mused, frowning at just how silly she probably sounded . A true thespian feels things deeply, perhaps.

Still, it reminds her that she's not quite in the mood to pursue any line of questioning, as juicy as the possibility of Theo not being faithful to Delilah was to someone who enjoyed shit-talking it up with the likes of Aria and Kazuki. Such news that she would have normally eaten up was simply ignored, her only response to his plea to believe that he hadn't been playing unfaithful a nod. Not her marriage to ruin, anyways.

"Rumors about... getting back together?" Oh that was hilarious. Cass didn't have a future in film from just how incredibly flat his performance had been in pretending to be dating. Really funny, Luminous, still trying to get them back together when they were clearly over. Shaking her head, she kept herself from letting out that sarcastic laugh that would have naturally punctuated her sentence. "Where did you get that idea? Cass and I are just friends, just friends." Not even friends. As bitter as she was, she couldn't simply abandon the angle the company had created as her personal answer to the question of #Cassziska. "Amicable exes," they called it. As if exes could be plenty amicable, that was perhaps the most part of the arrangement, other than the "relationship" itself. She drew out the word "friends" to help convince herself otherwise.

Still, as bitter as she was, and as sacreligious as it was to cheat her diet, Theo wasn't the worst possible company on a stood-up date at Day Sao Heaven. At one point of her life when she was still traveling around and without constant friends, there was a small comfort that came from the small banter between rounds of Union they shared, even if they were never made aware of each other's identities until they had both signed under employment at Luminous. She wasn't anywhere near being inclined to give him a small punch in the shoulder for his self-praises, instead answering with an eye roll and a smile that slipped behind the menu.

She didn't have to think twice when the waiter passed by. "Excuse me, sir, we're getting dessert first," she said, the waiter answering with the quirk of an eyebrow, as if she wasn't making any sense. Pointing at the Sachertorte, she ordered the cake. "That one. Cut it in half, two forks."

Closing the menu, her eyes locked onto the gilded cursive, barely mumbling "Thank you, theoichi."

...senshijiwoo
Franziska Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actress
192 POSTS
1400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Asu
mainstream
THEODORE JEONG
tick tick tick boom
can't get you out of the room of her head, this shit is it too soon to get you into my bed
Theo raised his brow when she said they were just friends. "Friends?" He asked, "I hardly see you hang around him anymore." He mentioned, "Or me for that matter. Or ever see you log into Union." He continued, looking down at the menu than back at her. He was half tempted to say, all she does now was hang out with the wrong crowd but that wasn't really his place even if he missed playing games with her and sending her random memes. It was hard to find a girl-bro so, he supposed he was a little salty about losing one.

The male glanced at the dessert she pointed for the order as the waiter walked off. "Thank god," He sighed in relief, wiping off pretend sweat from his forehead with his fingers. "Whew, I thought you were still going to order with your mood. Or are you saying that you're feeling sweeter now?" Ruby orbs glanced at the similar pair on her, the male holding a small smile until she had thank him.

He held up his hands when she thanked him, "Whoa whoa." He said, "I didn't say I was paying for it." They were definitely splitting this. Being a good friend only came so far with his cheapness. Even if he had said the words jokingly. "But, Theoichi? Man, it's been a while since I've been called that." he gave a soft smile, reminiscing in his old username. "I kind of miss it."

Once the cake had arrived, he took one fork but he held his hand over the cake so she wouldn't start stabbing at it right away. "This is a good looking piece of cake. You know what you should do? Take a picture and send it to him or, like post it on poze to make him jealous." He pulled the cake towards him, posing in front of it with a snarky smile and a peace sign. "Wait, take a picture of me in it so he knows what he's missing out." He suggested.

make yo daddy jealous

theo.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
LEAD VOCALS, DRIFT
345 POSTS
3500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
FRANZISKA HAN
WORDS: 443
Theoichi. Before he was Theodore Jeong, frontman of Aurozora's acclaimed fuccboi band, he was simply Theoichi. She wasn't Franziska Han, no. Simply a girl who had difficulty keeping friends in any of the high places she was thrust into, quietly under the alias senshijiwoo, senshi for her earlier childhood obsession with Sailor Moon, as much as she would not have liked to admit to it. She never expected to climb so high on Union, never intended to, but the more she played and the more she had talked to her old Union friends, "theoichi" included, the more she stuck with it, her competitive nature getting the best of her.

"Fine, friends is a bit of an exaggeration," she admitted, though on the inside, she felt herself cringing at her choice of language. Strictly following Publicity's guidelines and having to define the not-friendship as friends took more out of her than she had expected. She may be a professional, but acting was definitely starting to get tiring. "...but, I guess that's the thing about exes, right? You lose contact with some of the friends you shared with an ex to speed up the healing process." And, perhaps, gain new friends in the process. Could you really blame her first misadventure with Aria was the most fun she had in a while?

She forgot just how easy it was for him to turn the mood around in any situation, how even the most tiring of trainee days could be shrugged off with a simple meme or retort. "That's wishful thinking," she said, pretending to rifle through the menu again. "I could try the bitter chocolate gananche, to match my mood." She wasn't very surprised that he wasn't going to be paying for this dessert— it never worked that way with him. "Didn't expect you to pay, thanks for not offering," she shot back, punctuating it with a slightly soft smile. Some things never changed. To hear the nostalgia in his voice and see him respond to the username... it brought her back. "It's weird... to think there was a time I found it weird to call you Theo." If she were to check, she was sure his number was still saved as "theoichi" on her phone.

When she was halted from digging right into the cake, her fork stopped mid-stab, she frowned. "...really, Theo?" As self-centered that proposition was, he wasn't wrong. If daddy dear was going to post on Poze without her, she could totally do the same. Shaking her head, she pulled out her phone and readied the camera. "My caption will be... 'My date for the evening ♥ ...and then there's Theo.'"

...i now crave broship :c
Franziska Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actress
192 POSTS
1400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Asu
mainstream
THEODORE JEONG
tick tick tick boom
He was biting his inner cheek, wanting to say his piece but trying his best to hold himself back. His foot was tapping on the floor, fingers tapping on the menu that he held up as his eyes looked down towards the menu but not really reading anything off of it. He was just finding a place to focus it seemed. "I don't really think so." Oops, it seemed to have slipped out of him. He's got a ton of exes, he knew it was weird when it came to friendship. But, he supposed he should stop himself before he goes off too far on that.

Thankfully the waiter helped him keep his mouth shut as he arrived and Franziska had ordered the dessert of her choice. He made a rather uncomfortable face at the sound of 'bitter' and 'chocolate'. He was never a fan of dark chocolate. "Errh, nah." He denied, "Food always help me change my mood so, perhaps the sweet tasting cake of yours will help you change yours too." he said with his one of a kind charming smile.

He rolled his eyes, "Thank god." He replied back. "Everyone's been expecting me to pay. Last time Cass used his cute charms that he was hiding to weasel a fucking burrito out of me. That boy is some sort of satan spawn..." he trailed off noticing that he had mentioned the dreaded ex. Maybe...she's kind of got a point before. He froze for a second until she referred to him by his gamer name, giving him an out and also a moment to reminiscent in it.

"Yeah? Well I still to this day become very upset and disappointed that you're not a sailor scout." he joked along with her old username using the words 'senshi'. It was kind of cute how they both made up their names from old anime shows they used to watch.

He started to pose in front of the cake, pursing his lips while putting two backhanded peace signs on each side of the cake. He did a few poses, all overly dramatic, one of them even including him almost embarrassing the cake lovingly and another one blowing a kiss at the camera while having the plate in one of his hands. Finally, they were satisfied he put the cake back in the middle of the table.

"I can read the headlines now, 'Franziska Han dating a Cake? A step up or a step down from Cass?'" He started to chuckle, he took a piece of the cake, throwing the bite into his mouth. "Mmm, well if you ask me it's a step up. Cass would never taste this sweet." Because that was a lot of bitterness in one little body. "Have a bite already!" He rushed her, despite the fact he was the person to stop her from doing so in the first place.

i find their bromance rly cutE, THEY'RE SUCH NERDS
theo.
LUMINOUS STUDIO
LEAD VOCALS, DRIFT
345 POSTS
3500 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
FRANZISKA HAN
WORDS: 443
Maybe it didn't really speed up the healing process. After the initial blow-up and the hate messages she had received from Drift bitches, she had never felt so alone... a feeling that eventually subsided when she had found someone like-minded in Aria.Caroline. She wasn't going to say that, though, given the circumstances. There was always a small part of her that wanted to tell Aria that Theo wasn't as completely terrible as she made him out to be when they were bitching about their exes, a part of her that wanted to step back and say "Maybe it isn't too bad," but when the songstress taught the girl the comfort that came with spite (and Fran would know this too well— her mother did say something along the lines of "take comfort in your career" after separating from her father and just about every friend and ally they had in Korea), it was something difficult to break.

She blanched slightly at the mention of Cass, but reigned herself back as Theo reeled the conversation back. A soft laugh, she retorted "Yes, well, I was definitely disappointed when I turned 14 and wasn't visited by a moon cat to have my powers awakened." Wouldn't life be different, battling it out between good and evil, the lines so certain?

She snapped a couple photos for posterity, keeping herself from laughing at his various poses. He could be so damn extra sometimes (sans for paying for things), always a bit of a show-off, even when they were just playing Union back before their careers in entertainment took off. With a quick tap of the phone, one of the photos ended up on Poze with the caption.

For someone so done with publicity, wasn't it easier to simply take control of the narrative? This was going to end up on AE, anyways. "'Franziska Han's New Boo— a Real Treat,"" she added as he finally let her have that bite of cake. Picking up her fork, she plunged right in. "Mmmm, those reviewers don't lie when they say that this is the best cake in the city."

Truly at the mercy of chocolate, Franziska could brave this death tower any day.

"Definitely a step up."

where was he before she joined bitch squad :'<
Franziska Han
LUMINOUS STUDIO
Actress
192 POSTS
1400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Asu
mainstream
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS