Add Reply
New Poll

shine bright like a ◆, rhea ellis
SOPHIA LINDELL

find
light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy You and I, you and I, we’re like diamonds in the sky

fluctuating muse duo~
"Thank you for coming to the show!" The Sensational Sophie waved her hand in the air to say goodbye to her audience for now. The girl got off her stage with a small hum as she looked over at the staff that was hired to help set up her show. "Thanks again guys!" She grinned at the men and women who smiled back at her and wished her to have a nice day.

There didn't seem to be anyone coming up to her after the show today. Well, she can always find someone to talk to. After all you couldn't always let magic come to you, sometimes you have to go out for it! With that motivation in place, the girl looked around to see if there was anyone alone. That way she wouldn't feel like she was squeezing herself in something and besides, Sophia wouldn't want anyone to be alone anyway.

And that was when she spotted her idol that she had met rather recently. Oh god, it was the Diamond of HAUS: Rhea! Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the woman walking away. Did she watch the show? Did she just get here? Sophia didn't know but she didn't care either as long as her idol was actually here!

"Rhea!" the young magician shouted out before running over to the blond with a grin so big that it split her face in half. To thinks he had a chance to talk to Rhea again. Well sure she had talked to a lot of stars and a lot of them busy as well but they weren't the eye-catching diamond of HAUS! "Did you just finished work today? Are you free right now? Can I buy you something?" Sophia asked taking a step closer to her with every question.

CITY CIVILIANS
Student/Magician
169 POSTS
16800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY vy
no name
RHEA ELLIS
I AM GOING TO
bury you in the ground, la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my sound. i am going to drink the red from your pretty pink face. What do you not just like that? or do you just don't like him? sorry i don't treat you like a god
Sometimes the girl standing there in front of a crowd of people by herself as she drew delighted claps and whispers of awe amazed Rhea. It takes passion and boldness to do that something like that - it's something that she understood well - and while Sophia did not strike her as that sort of person at first, she's come to, if she would admit, adore the little magician, if only a bit.

And perhaps it was that adoration that made her stay behind long enough for Sophia to notice her after the show was over, greeting her with an innocent brightness and eyes full of stars at Rhea.

Another reason why she might have adored little Sophia was most definitely not because the girl looked at her with such admiration in her eyes.

"I just finished," she answered, shifting the weight on her feet. "Well, I don't have any plans for the rest of the day." She wouldn't mind hanging out with Sophia for a bit. Sophia was most definitely a better companion than most and never once had really gotten on her nerves either. "That was a good show by the way. As expected of you."
FOR SOPHIA LINDELL
NOTES sorry this took a while ;;
rhea ♦
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
47 POSTS
2300 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
mainstream
SOPHIA LINDELL

find
light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy You and I, you and I, we’re like diamonds in the sky

idk if i gave you enough orz
No plans today? That meant Rhea was free right? Completely free? Not only from work but from everything? That was great! Wait..no..calm down Sophia..don't..don't disturb her now. She didn't ruin it with Delilah, she can't ruin it with Rhea yet either. "Then do you wanna do something together? We can go watch a movie, or maybe go out for a drink? Are you hungry, we can go eat too, my treat. Or maybe the arcade? Do you like the arcade? Or we can go to the museum or the library, whenever you want!" As long as she got to spend time with someone, one of her idols no less, it was fine with her.

Then came the compliment to her show. Sophia found herself easily beaming at it. "Really? Thanks! What was your favorite trick?" the girl asked tilting her head. "Also if you have any requests you can tell me and I can do it for you on another show." Since she was always one to take requests..although often beforehand and usually via poze.

CITY CIVILIANS
Student/Magician
169 POSTS
16800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY vy
no name
RHEA ELLIS
I AM GOING TO
bury you in the ground, la da da da da, i am going to bury you with my sound. i am going to drink the red from your pretty pink face. What do you not just like that? or do you just don't like him? sorry i don't treat you like a god
Well, wasn't Sophie pretty eager? Rhea's amused by the list that ran from her mouth. At this rate she could most likely ask for literally anything and the girl will give it to her. It was kind of cute actually. Though she couldn't actually have a fan, especially one younger than her, treat her could she? Or maybe that was just the Asian blood in her talking.

"I haven't been to the arcade with someone in a while. Do you like the arcade, Sophie?" Sometimes she liked the competition with a few friend, but a lot of times she would go alone as it was a nice place to go vent when she's feeling extra frustrated or upset at something or someone. Go kill some zombies, crash a car, shoot some hoops, they were pretty good relievers aside from kicking her sand bag at home.

"Hmm..Probably that trick you did with the cards. That was a pretty unique card trick," she said.

"Oh, then if I think of something, I'll let you know," she told the girl with a smile. This girl really was sweetie.
FOR SOPHIA LINDELL
NOTES late and i don't think i gave you enough orz;;

rhea ♦
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
47 POSTS
2300 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
mainstream
SOPHIA LINDELL

find

the constant battle of trying to give things XD
Rhea played arcades? That was so cool! Sophia wondered if she should ever try to invite both Theo and Rhea to the arcade one day. Imagine them having a dance off on DDR!? Oh, that would be so cool! She can already imagine herself definitely recording it or editing it. No...she should try to invite Lina too! That little girl was better at it than she was, plus Sophia was sure that she would love to as well. "Lets go!" she chirped pumping her fist into the air. As she turned and started to walk, she also asked if there were any tricks that Rhea would want to see.

Card tricks, huh? "That's actually my forte!" the girl clapped her hands together happy that her best was able to impress her idol. She also nodded at the second statement. "Okay."

The two soon arrived on to a bus to take them to a nice arcade. It wasn't the same one that Theo had taken her but one her friends had taken her around Shinan. There were a lot of the latest games there that she was sure Rhea would love to play. Unfortunately, though, it seemed to be rush hour because there were a lot of people on the bus. So much that there was only one seat open. Actually...it was strange that despite how there were many people standing, there was still one seat left.

Lucky them?

Sophia gestured to the chair, "here take a seat." The magician urged the idol. "Oh, what kind of game do you like to play?" she asked before the idol had decided to sit or not.

CITY CIVILIANS
Student/Magician
169 POSTS
16800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY vy
no name
RHEA ELLIS
I AM GOING TO
Rhea didn't know much about magic tricks. She just knew that it took skills to create such believable illusions. From where she stood of little knowledge, Sophia was pretty good at it. "Really? So which ones are your favorites? Doesn't have to be card tricks. You should show them to me in your next performance. That's a request from me."

So off they went to the arcade and while the little girl didn't really give her an answer to her question, Rhea shrugged it off and took Sophie's enthusiasm for one. The bus was almost completely filled as they made their way inside, squeezing through the space left between people standing. Gosh, she hated rush hour.

While she would have liked that seat, she didn't want to be that sort of idol to a fan. "No, you go ahead," she told Sophie, waving her hand over to the empty spot.

"I don't really have a favorite. Though fighting games are fun. Same with the zombie games." There really was a sort of satisfaction to beating people (and the undead) up. "What about you?"
FOR SOPHIA LINDELL
NOTES theo and rhea. dance battle to impress sophie but also to put the other in their place

rhea ♦
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
47 POSTS
2300 DOLLARS
PLAY BY snow
mainstream
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored
Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS Save Me realm of the seven Reluctant Heroes Prisoners of Fate Hollow Victory | An Original Japanese Folklore Inspired RP