Add Reply
New Poll

conna kowalski
CONNA KOWALSKI
conna kowalski
HEIGHT 6.0 ''
WEIGHT 170 lbs
BLOOD B TYPE
voice sample He is known for having a relatively wide vocal range, particularly well known for his high notes. His voice could reach the needs of a variety of different genres, mainly rock though.
SIGN LEO
MARITAL STATUS DATING
conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
CONNA KOWALSKI
relationships
sophia lindell
The younger sister Conna wished he had, cute, adorable, naive, innocent. If he could adopt you he totally would.
lunahri vasiliev
The friend that's super awkward to be around. Being called "two", having your girlfriend get jealous.
acel delyse
It's always nice to have friends from work. Conna enjoys her movies, she enjoys his songs. Cool stuff.
emmalyn bauer
RIP
theodore jeong
"I can't even remember why we don't like each other at this point. Bit of a dick. Bit selfish. And just a TINY bit in love with himself. That was sarcasm if you didn't get that..."
lunahri vasiliev
"Please... For the love of god... Stop calling me two."
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
you can basically do whatever you want here. you can leave a small description about their rleationship or you list it out or you can do both. you do you boo.
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
you can basically do whatever you want here. you can leave a small description about their rleationship or you list it out or you can do both. you do you boo.
aria caroline
"super hot gf"
emmalyn bauer
"You do realize I have a girlfriend right? I mean we're friends but I ain't no cheat... Sorry."
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
CONNA KOWALSKI
conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
CONNA KOWALSKI
Conna's Video Game Trivia
Username
ConnaK.

Rankings
League of Legends - Platinum V
Overwatch - n/a
CS:GO: He hates CS:GO

Champion Pools and Stuff
League of Legends: Thresh, Bard, Heimerdinger
Overwatch: All the Supports (mainly Ana)
Pokémon Team: Raichu, Sylveon, Scizor, Marowak, Lucaria, Mudkip

Most Notable Achievement
Getting a VAC ban.

Games He Likes
Souls/Borne Series
Fallout/Elder Scrolls Series
Anything PVP or competitive. Bad Rats

Games He Dislikes
CS:GO
Overwatch
DOTA 2
Those "#nostalgia classical epic games" everyone really overrates. (Spyro, Crash, etc).
conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
CONNA KOWALSKI
HOW CONNA MAKES TEA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk

01 - PLACE YOUR TEA BAG IN YOUR MUG
02 - PUT YOUR MILK IN, MEMORIZE IT FOR YOUR CUP FOR NEXT TIME
03 - POUR BOILED WATER FROM KETTLE INTO YOUR CUP, LEAVE SOME ROOM IN CASE UR DUMB AND DIDNT PUT ENOUGH MILK IN
04 - PUT UR SUGAR IN 05 - MIX IT ALL UP 06 - REMOVE YOUR TEA BAG, DONT FORGET IT
07 - LAUGH AT PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU PUT UR WATER IN BEFORE MILK AND DRINK UP

conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
CONNA KOWALSKI
MEET THE BAND (RETROGRADE)
CONNA KOWALSKI
Lead Vocalist
Initially supposed to be the band's bass player, with auditions for a vocalist, Conna put aside his bass guitar and picked up the mic to become the band's iconic lead vocalist. Having a lot of experience with songwriting, and his demo vocal performances being good enough to impress the likes of Luminous.

DEAN WILLIAMS
Lead Guitarist
A childhood friend of Conna's since college. This was about the time when they decided to form their initial band, known throughout the college for their Pink Floyd covers. Dean was always Lead Guitarist of the band, and according to Conna is "the best damn guitarist I know".

GUNNER DUKE
Drums
Gunner was the latest addition to the band's roster, having not participated in the band's debut self titled album, though her iconic drumming has certainly helped with defining the sound of their music since then. The band wouldn't sound the same without her.

OTHER MEMBERS
Retrograde wouldn't be able to work with just three members. And although the dynamic trio appear to be the only permanent and marketed members of the band, with bassists and backing guitarists coming and going with roster changes almost every album.

conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
CONNA KOWALSKI
The Collection
Animals
PINK FLOYD
"This is one of my personal favorite Floyd albums. It's kinda wacky but super deep at the same time. A lot of people don't tend to favor this one though."
The Dark Side Of The Moon
PINK FLOYD
"Everyone knows this one, it's overrated as shit but I still love it, it's so cool and just makes you want to just light one up."
Wish You Were Here
PINK FLOYD
"In my opinion the best album they have. Every track on here is just perfect. And of course it's also got 'Wish You Were Here' on it."
The Wall
PINK FLOYD
"This album is f*cking huge. It's a bit too big in my opinion but it's got some awesome tracks on it, who could forget 'Another Brick In The Wall (part 2)'."
Six Feet Under
CASS.
"Gotta' keep the side hoe happy. Imagine if he came round and saw a lack of Cass in my arsenal. That's why that's there."
Drift
Drift
"I bought this with the sole purpose of drawing a big picture of a dick on it for a funny in-joke but now I'm sort of stuck with it..."
Richard Wayne
OSIRIS ♠
"I've always been a big hip hop fan, and this album is legendary. Got some absolute BANGERS on it."
Nerf You
Aria.Caroline
"Ahem** Totally because she's my girlfriend... NOT because it's a guilty pleasure, I swear."
Rebirth
Aria.Caroline
"How did this get here...?"
Look What You Made Me Do
Aria.Caroline
"Come on even you have to admit this one's pretty good."
conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
CONNA KOWALSKI
PHASE 1: The Getaway
After traveling across the world with his childhood friend, Dean Williams, the two found themselves stuck in shoddy accommodation with little money on hand. Most of which they'd spent on buying rag tag recording equipment to record the songs they're penned down both on the journey there and during their stay. Eventually they had an album together, what would later be known to their fans and the public as their self titled album "Retrograde".

The album was initially 9 songs long, the version which Luminous got to hear before they cut it down to about seven or eight which they wanted to develop further. After a few more cuts and edits, Luminous, and the band, had an album they were happy with. It was at this point which they decided to self title the album, as a sort of nod to their getaway and breakthrough into the industry, paired with an image of the duo at a Halloween party as the album art. Nothing too special or creative there.

The band was then paired with up and coming talent Gunner Duke, as their temporary drummer during recording, along with a bass player and rhythm guitarist. While the bassist and guitarist never stuck, something about Gunner's drumming stuck with Conna. It had a distinct sound, and added a lot to the sound of the band, and so he offered her a more permanent spot on the band's roster.

From that point on, it was Dean, Gunner, and Conna. The fantastic three. Their aim was to dominate the rock genre and create a name for themselves. Their first album did a half decent job of that, though it was evident that the band wasn't taking it too seriously on that album. With tracks like "Song for Theo Jeong" sticking out like a sore thumb among many more lack luster and forgettable tracks. Although it did have its high points, with Human Sadness and Echoes becoming fan favorites, and even sparking some chart success, the album as a whole was sloppy, and Conna hated the project as a whole, and called it a "sloppy disgrace" and "far from what he wanted Retrograde to be known for". Vowing to fix it all on their return, early teasers shared among fans revealing its name to be "It's Complicated Misery Love".

To be continued...

conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
CONNA KOWALSKI
POST HERE
listen to this while you read the post:

RETROGRADE.
live from aurozora!
by xion of sonder
conner from renegades
LUMINOUS STUDIO
idol
80 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
mainstream
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS