Pages: (15) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

@GOSSIP GIRL
GOSSIP GIRL
8,578,643,323 followers
+
-
gossipgirl

Your window to real gossip and updates about Aurozora city. Nothing fake news about this place.

@me or pm me if you want to send some juicy gossip.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
mainstream director
MDS Entertainment's director, JULIETTE LUCIO is making a name for herself as a MAINSTREAM star. maybe we'll finally get a good horror movie since the last one that came out was a huge flop.

#GOSSIP #AUROZORACITY

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
drift's release A+
Luminous Studio's band DRIFT just released two new songs: FEISTY & ME TOO, written by their lead vocal THEODORE JEONG.

ME TOO has made it to the top charts and is bound to stay there for quite a while, that song is just fucking addicting.

If I was any other band rn I'd wanna be drift too.

#GOSSIP #NEWRELEASES #RATINGS #MUSIC

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
hot shit idol
THEODORE JEONG is apparently HOT SHIT rn after those releases. Luminous Studio is really stepping up their game with their stars!

#GOSSIP #STARDOMRATING #MUSIC

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
drifts new releases (again)
DRIFT just released more songs!!

THIS IS WHAT I LIKE is pretty lit. its been stuck in my head the whole day, not surprising since it's been playing on the radio.

but you guys probably didn't know they released two more songs.

Yeah because DOUBLE VISION was amateur hour. we get it DRIFT, you like summer and hot chicks. That was so 2010 NA NA NA GET OVER IT. .

But if you want to talk about trash tier level release, go ahead and listen to DRIFT's I LIKE IT LOUD - actually, don't listen to it. Because it's absolute shit.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
mainstream idol
THEODORE JEONG has been the talk lately being 'hot shit' and all. But, with those latest song release - let's just say he's MAINSTREAM at best now.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
TRENDING RN
MDS Entertainment's Fashion Designer, VEGA is setting the trends for everyday wear!

If you aren't wearing RED VELVET then you're clearly not on point. Get with the problem, this is the outfit to wear right now!

And ogd knows everyone who is anyone wants a piece of the SUMMER SHADE design. Why hasn't that been put in a museum yet?

#GOSSIP #FASHIONTRENDS #NEWOUTFITS

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
a-list fashion designer
If you want to talk about rising to the top, let's talk about MDS Entertainment's VEGA who rose from a no-name to an A-lister with his new designs.

Doesn't matter if you didn't know about him before because we all know about him now and who wouldn't want to wear anything made by a talent like that!!

#GOSSIP #STARDOMRATING #FASHION

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
shin's new releases
Shin Hoshizora had just released two songs!!!

I BELIEVE IN YOU is some pretty hot shit. Just been humming it to myself. Beat is a bit slow so maybe that's why it's not the top but hey, nothing a remix can't fix right?.

And then there was this other song.

What was it? SAY YOU WON'T LET GO? It was an alright song I guess. Another slow song but not as good as I believe in you at all. Honestly, I might let go of it in a couple of weeks but I can listen to it a few more times for now.

Yeah those two songs had just made the TOP LIST.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
mainstream idol
SHIN HOSHIZORA from MDS has been on the radio quite a bit lately. You wanna know why? Because he's some HOT SHIT. Some of his songs had even knocked down Drift's more boring ones. If he keeps up, they might actually knock Drift completely down.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
new releases
MDS Entertainment takes no time to release their artists new jams.

One of TK's new release ANDROID APARTMENT has made it number one to the top charts, pushing DRIFT down. Why wouldn't it? IT'S ADDICTING.

Another song of her's, EVERY PART OF ME is also the talk right now! You can't help but dance along with the beat.

edit: oh. apparently there were three releases. Lol didn't even know. I endured having to listen to it for you babes, don't expect anything like her other songs. this one is no one's talk because it is ...how's the nicest way to put it? trash.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
mainstream idol
TK is as MAINSTREAM as it gets folks. She's been releasing some good stuff and we can surely acknowledge that. Do you think there is some heat between SHIN HOSHIZORA and her since she just pushed one of his songs off the top charts already?

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
oh look, drift. again.
is it me or does LUMINOUS STUDIO not have any other artists? Do they only have DRIFT?

Honestly, we all love boybands but these boys are being whipped AF. That has to be the explanation why their songs lately aren't just working for us. Did you know they released something? You probably didn't but let me update you.

HOT MESS is a century late. it's just four minutes of awful, don't listen to it. save yourself, listen to mama.

GUYS DON'T LIKE ME, it's charming when you think you're cool but it sounds like a dick if it's all the time. Talk about amateur hour, you can listen to it but i can't guarantee it's any good.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
saori's an amateur
Not worth mentioning but, i'm feeling a lil bored today. DRIFT's SAORI MORINO as pretty as they are - is not doing so hot. In fact, most people are calling him AN AMATEUR.

Guess your pretty face can only get you so far.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
GOSSIP GIRL
shout out to aria
Luminous Studio's ARIA CAROLINE has dropped something. It looks a song, not many people noticed since it was amateur level. If you wanna hear some shady stuff, go listen to SHOUT OUT TO MY EX but don't expect anything good.

SHOULD OUT TO ARIA, maybe �� stop �� singing �� about �� your �� ex.

NPC
GOSSIP BLOG
0 POSTS
0 DOLLARS
PLAY BY NPC
no name
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (15) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd All of Me ♥ DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP to bitter endings
Kingdom Hearts: Malefic Musings The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored INFAMY, a non-canon one piece site Sengoku Horizon