Add Reply
New Poll

A thing called spirit, Ace Wolfe plotter
ACE WOLFE

find me

where the

wild ones are

Friendship comes easy to the aspiring star. He's honest, kind and is almost always smiling. He wears his heart on his sleeve and puts family first. So when he see someone that he can just...vibe with, Ace wants too be with them and that translates back too them.

01. friends.

It's hard too get on Ace's bad side, normally reserved for those that think they're better than others. Bullies and just obnoxious individuals. One sure fire way of getting here is too bad mouth his famile, or those in the armed forces.

02. enemiessss

Ace tends too fall hard. If they click, then they just click. There's not much more too say other than Ace would LOVE to bring someone home to meet his mother. One day, at least.

03. love~

Name here Relationship

04. ships.

MADE BY SPICA OF SHINE AND SONDER
ACE WOLFE
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Actor
192 POSTS
1000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Red
hot shit
Zuri Zestuen
ACE WOLFE x Zuri Zestuen

Freindship! Friendship! Personalities should click like super easy. Their both friendly, cheerful, honest and scatter brained. I can see a best bro friend thing going on or something. Zuri would totally support anything Ace does even if it happens to be stupid. He'd be a cheerleader for his acting career. Did I mention food yet? No, well Zuri will cook for him! He'd make sure to give Ace a bento everyday filled with his favorite food, since he now believes no famous person really eats home cooked meals with a balanced diet. But I just see like a super cute/awesome friendship between these two.
CITY CIVILIANS
cook
113 POSTS
10800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY berry
no name
Zuri Zestuen
ACE WOLFE x Zuri

Yes that's a great idea. Threading and meshing xD I could start a thread or you could doesn't matter to me x3c Just let me know <3
CITY CIVILIANS
cook
113 POSTS
10800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY berry
no name
LUNAHRI VASILIEV

++ ACE WOLFE

AAY. IM...SO GLAD YOU CHOSE MDS.

And also the fact that holy shit he's been here since he was sixteen. and I believe Lunahri has been in MDS since she was seventeen. PlUS THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME AGE so I am sure they've known each other for a very long time.

I was thinking - what if they were put in a teen/children show when they were in the their teens? Something disneyesqe that helped them with their career. And they got to bond a lot from the show.

But, even though they've been constantlyworking with each other for so long- I am not sure if they would like each other? They're both pretty full of themselves and petty af. Maybe it's a push/pull on and off thing with them? LIke, some days they get along, some days Ace is about to bite Lunahri's head off.

I can see her taunting him a lot just because he's easily angry too. And like - six years is a long fucking time to know each other and to be constantly working with each other. So, I am sure they know a lot about each other (even if they don't want to)?

But they know how to work with each other? And I can see Lunahri making him come w/ her to do some research on a role of anything they're starring in together. Maybe just to annoy him even. IT'S LIKE...THEY CAN'T ESCAPE EACH OTHER. SO THEY TRY TO GET ALONG? BUT usually it doesn't work out.

idk whatdaya saay

LUNAHRI
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
ACTRESS
295 POSTS
2800 DOLLARS
PLAY BY RIMY
hot shit
Arlox Delcroix

ACE WOLFE

hello hello. .
i find the idea of arlox stunting for ace clever! the relationship between an actor and his/her stuntman varies, and could either bloom into a friendship or remain a mere contract. depending on our thread, we could achieve one of these outcomes. . but, of course, i'd prefer the first option!

the more tangible the trust in their relationship, the more successful the movie could become. i think that working with this concept would be both interesting and consistent, and we could even add little snippets of their blooming friendship outside of the movie's set. x

0 POSTS
DOLLARS
PLAY BY
MATTHEW MURPHY

ACE WOLFE

So, we discussed this pretty much already, though not in a whole great deal of detail. So, what I imagine their relationship would be like, is I feel like they'd get along great. Even though Matt hates him for ruining his favorite franchise, he's still someone Matt could talk to, since they likely have fairly similar interests. Matt constantly tried to act like an adult, while Megan is more of the childish type, and so Ace could be in a way a role model for Matt. You know that one guy that you look at and you try and act like them because you think they're really cool, but he refuses to admit it. Sorta' like that.

Perhaps is the two of them get into any kind of trouble Ace could be his go to guy to call for help, like his IRL batman! xD Maybe when Megan gets ditched from the bitch squad and Aria's trying to ruin their entire career Ace could perhaps step in and help in some way. Matt could give him a call, be like "Yo Meg's like depressed as shit because she got ditched, could you like, talk to her or something?".

Now that our Meg/Ace thread is up I'd love to see how these two get on in the same space. Not sure where they could meet though, really. If I think of any really cool ideas I'll PM you on discord or toss them in here, but if you have anything in mind I'm more than happy to go with that!
Passion Project
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
idol
32 POSTS
400 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Law
hot shit
ELOUSIA FILS-AIMÉ

ACE WOLFE + Ellie Fils-Aimé

Ahh, yes! This was a fun little plot to hash out, and I got to thinking about it more.

I could definitely see Ace and Ellie getting along pretty well, and she'd probably end up pretty into him - despite his flirtatious proclivities. What follows would probably be a deep infatuation that leads to her getting hurt, and probably pretty badly. I do see her, eventually, getting over it though. She'd probably get the "oh, he's one of those bois" vibe, but go along with it anyway. Know what she's getting herself into, if you will.

Who knows, depending on how it all pans out IC, maybe she's totally down for a one time thing, or an every so often thing for gits and shiggles, by the time any such thing happens. EITHER WAY IT'LL BE RAD.

maybe she's super into comics (liek Batman, duh) too, bwahahaha

But yes, let us crush my child lol.

Lemme know what'cha think!
0 POSTS
DOLLARS
PLAY BY
Lieko Vonvertex
ACE WOLFE x Lieko

Enemies! Their so different and i just see them like getting under each others skin.. Besides Lieko would just want to mess with Ace just to be an ass xD but you know he's not all bad he'd low-key praise him for any acting rolls he did good on and low low-key say it's ok you sucked i'd probably do it better don't worry encouragement!

also we could do another zuri and ace thread x3 i mean only if you want ^^
Lion
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Actor
112 POSTS
3100 DOLLARS
PLAY BY berrysoul
hot shit
SAYURI YOSHIOKA
ACE WOLFE && SAYURI

reddd <3 yes, we most definitely need a thread with these two. since they've been with the company for about the same period of time, i think they'd have run into each other quite frequently, and ace would have seen her grow in the industry from an intern to a director.

yuri also starred in a few movies, and still does though acting isn't her main focus, so maybe they worked together pretty closely. so yes, drinking buddies, definitely. maybe we could do a flash back thread of when they first met, when he would have been a star and she'd have just been an intern. she'd probably have been pretty 'starstrukk' back then /bad puns, shoot me/.

and now there'd be a complete flip where maybe one day she directs a movie he stars in so. yeah, i totally see her mothering him and scolding him for not focusing.

when it comes to hitting on her, totally, i'm up for that. maybe as they get closer we could see where it goes, if it leads to a really good friendship or something else! i'm up for anything honestly.

would you like to put one of these ideas into a thread?

0 POSTS
DOLLARS
PLAY BY
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored
Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS Save Me realm of the seven Reluctant Heroes Prisoners of Fate Hollow Victory | An Original Japanese Folklore Inspired RP