Add Reply
New Poll

Ace Wolfe
ACE WOLFE
Ace Wolfe
HEIGHT 6'2 ''
WEIGHT 220 lbs
BLOOD 0 TYPE
voice sample Soft spoken with a tinge of rasp.
SIGN Taurus
MARITAL STATUS Single
ACE WOLFE
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Actor
192 POSTS
1000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Red
hot shit
ACE WOLFE
relationships
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
you can basically do whatever you want here. you can leave a small description about their rleationship or you list it out or you can do both. you do you boo.
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
you can basically do whatever you want here. you can leave a small description about their rleationship or you list it out or you can do both. you do you boo.
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
Exes/Best Friends
Delilah was Ace's first in many respects. She was his first love, his first sexual partner, and where he learned most - if not all - of what it meant to be a man. She helped him work through some of the hardest parts of his life, with their mutual friend Val. They had a short time together when they were sixteen, and took one anothers virginity.
F.W.B
Ace and Lunahri have a lot if history together. They both starred in Boy Meets World together, and since then have been cast as Lover Interests in most of their movies. The years togetrher, working on movies built up sexual tension that culminated in a night together on the roof of club lucifer. They have agreed that they were both like a friends with benefits relationship but how far it goes is currently unknown.
F.W.B/Best friends
Ace has a very strong relationship with his long tiem friend Val. After moving to Aurozora, and an adjustment period, Ace found her again and the two hit it off. they've been regular Friends with benefits ever since. They aren't tied down, but they know they can go back to one another. This is built on the fact that the two of them have a shared history. They were friends from before Ace's father passed, and Vals mother passed. Friends from the beginning. she will be a constant in his life, no matter what.
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
first name last name
list here
bolding looks like this
ACE WOLFE
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Actor
192 POSTS
1000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Red
hot shit
ACE WOLFE
The last Visit
He hated these days - dreary, repugnant days; Not because the sun wasn't shining, or because the skies over covered in overcast just before it started to rain. That isn't what made these days the worst of the year. Instead, this was the day his father died. Or at least the day that was sprawled out in the funeral handouts and the obituary. Ace hated these days because it reminded him every day of what he lost, what tore him away from his childhood. And for so long - he hated him for it. He wanted too keep hating him, but the years wouldn't allow it. Instead, Ace simply moved on. Eventually getting better, stronger, and wiser. Much of that had too do with his mother, and his brothers.

The thundering roar of his motorcycle came to a dead halt as the clutch released and the bike turned off. Why was he here? He had said his goodbyes a hundred other times. His mother, he imagined sat at the back of his mind. say goodbye. You'll be away for so long That's what she said just as many times as he had visited. "Fine...." Words trembled, barely making it out. Shaking his head, he kicked the stand out before taking the long walk through the graveyard.

Fifteen long minutes, mostly due too avoiding the clear pathways, Ace smiled before leaning down and touching the grave. "Hey dad." This was so stupid. It always was. "I did great in the last play. Mom was proud and so were the boys." The smile didn't leave before Ace leaned back, plopping down on the ground. "I want too keep acting..." His smiled soured before his head fell back, staring up into the sky. "You know I can still see your face." A faint, soft chuckle escaped briefly from the young man. "The way you'd pick me up, and spin me around." A louder, hardier laugh this time echoed through the silent yard. "I can even see you saying 'I love you' but..."

Too much too bare and not enough laughter to spare, Ace started to cry. "I still can't hear your voice. Mom said you hated recordings. You'd rather live in the moment, than spend it behind a camera." His head fell back down between his legs."I think I would have hated you. I wish you had recorded something. Anything." It had taken some time, maybe longer than before? Ace had regained his composure, red streaks forming under his eyes with a glossy finish. I'm going too Aurozora. I'm going to audition for one of the companies there. So this is the last time I'll be here. I just wanted too let you know."

He hated these days - Dreary repugnant days.
ACE WOLFE
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Actor
192 POSTS
1000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Red
hot shit
ACE WOLFE
The board
She thinks I'm crazy, and maybe I am, just a bit. But something doesn't add up here. I wasn't able to see it. Not right away, but after some digging Kaz and Theo came into the picture at about the same time. Roughly four months ago, after the pair got "engaged". I was stuck in developmental hell, up until this point. So I couldn't stop it before it started, but now I can see everything.

Is it a coincidence? I don't think so, but...only time will tell. I don't trust either of these men. They're both bastards but which one is worse....I can't say. I'll have to interview them both, and hopefully soon. theodore doesn't seem too bright, so he'll be my first pray. Crack him, and perhaps I crack this case.

ACE WOLFE
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Actor
192 POSTS
1000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Red
hot shit
ACE WOLFE
Red Hood: Day one.
Ace was really excited about landing the role of a lifetime. Somthing he really felt called to him - but the night before, he partied too hard. Way. Too. Hard.

Sometimes....You just don't
The sunlight was harsh, peering through the window and into his room as if some aliens were using it like a magnifying glass. Ace hissed, waving his arm around to try and disrupt the solar attack upon his eyes. This wasn't happening, not today of all days. He couldn't think, he could hardly breath, and nothing he ate the night before stayed down. Of all the things to retain, that was the most vivid. Lurched over not one, not two, but three different trashcans on three separate occasions. The night had gone exactly as planned, but Ace didn't think these things through. He figured he still had the tolerance he once had while in high school. He did not.

"I'm up god. Leave me alone!" Ace wasn't a religious man, but it felt right in this moment. He needed to pray, and he needed to do it fast. Rolling - literally - out of bed, he got on his knees (a sight Lunahri would have loved to see) before crawling his way over to the nightstand which held his phone. 'Please be seven. Please be seven.' He just needed another hour. One hour to regain his grasp on the world; Rolling the phone in his hand, Ace stared down before howling at the phone and throwing himself onto the ground. "It's fucking TWELVE!" Of all times. He was late. He was hung over. He wasn't ready.

He had no time; begrudgingly pulling himself to his feet, he threw on his shoes and walked out of his house. He just needed a short walk to feel better. That was it.

After walking all the way to MDS, Ace waltzed through the door, the people around him looking at him as if they had just seen a two-headed calf. Intrigued at how something so wrong could even be alive, and the rest of the people? The small minority looked on in horror. The smell, the bags under his eyes, and the broken blood vessels in his face gave everything away. Ace Wolfe was literal walking death.

"I am here! I am sorry for being late." The director slapped their head but motioned for the man to his chair. "We need to get going. Get him....You know what. Just get him the helmet. Forget makeup today." Thank god, because there was no amount of makeup that would fix what was happening under that damn helmet.

Gathering himself as best as he could, Ace stepped onto the scene, his hands lazily raised up to his side in his best fighting stance. The director groaned and waved the batman for the film onto the scene. "Look...Look at-" Ace raised a hand, the director screaming internally before literally screaming cut. "Sorry...sorry." The director, after everyone got back into position, screamed action. Ace, taking a moment to ready himself, looked right at the camera. Like, right into it as if he were drilling a hole through it. "Look at you. I guess we should keep it even. " Ace turned around, expectantly for a congratulations. God...he needed it.

'We're still filming ACE' "Oh..." Ace's head fell in front of him, the sudden twirling the man had done stirred something inside of him. "I'm gonn...I'm gonna..." And, through a unified gasp and groaning, everyone realized that Ace was not alone in that helmet any longer. 'Cut....fucking cut. Someone clean ALL of this up. We're wrapping up here.' Storming off with his fists in the air, Ace could still hear the director from several yards away before he waddled away and to the bathroom to clean up his own shame. He would not bring this up.

Ever.
ACE WOLFE
MDS ENTERTAINMENT
Actor
192 POSTS
1000 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Red
hot shit
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored
Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS Save Me realm of the seven Reluctant Heroes Prisoners of Fate Hollow Victory | An Original Japanese Folklore Inspired RP