Add Reply
New Poll

FAQ, frequent asked questions
protovy
OOC QUESTIONS
faq
Do stars get an education?
Stars are not just idols but are also view as role models. Because of this it is not exactly uncommon for idols to at the very least finish their high school education. However with their busy schedule, they never have time to properly attend school and instead would be tutored by those working in the company.

Once they graduate high school, most do not choose to go to university due to their busy life schedule. However with technology including online classes there are some who do try. Unfortunately, due to the nature of their job, juggling can be hard and most are usually set back in comparison to the average college student. Because of this there are also many who would drop out of college before they properly finish it.

How old must you be to be an star?
Children are hard to work with and so the companies don't exactly look for child idols at all. Instead they try to look for someone who is at least thirteen but they do prefer people who are fifteen and up. They also have a tighter control on the younger idols due to their "purity" as oppose to the older ones.

If my character is known by their stage name do I register that as their display name instead?
It's not uncommon for someone to be known by their stage name rather than their documented name. However in order to keep the site looking consistent we ask that you still keep to FIRST NAME LAST NAME when registering. There is a section for your star name to fill out in your profile.

What career do I put down for band and group members in the music field?
You can put down idol or if they play an instrument in a band, you can put down that instead. (example: drummer)

How many fields can my talent specialize in?
One. You're either in music, film or fashion. However you can explore other fields with some limitations, read more about it here .

IF A BAND ALREADY HAS SONGS PURCHASED AND MY CHARACTER HAS JUST JOINED, WILL I GET THOSE SONGS?
No, you will not. But you will be apart of the songs that are purchased after you joined whether you pay for them or not.
ADMINISTRATOR
rimy master
29 POSTS
2810 DOLLARS
PLAY BY Vy
trash tier
RIMYCHU
aurozora questions
faq
What is Aurozora?
Aurozora is a multi-ethnic country on an island off of the Pacific Ocean. The city's capital is called Aurozora city, well known for its production of stars.

What is Aurozora official language?
While the country is highly diverse filled with many multilingual people, it's official language is English.

The legal age is ___
The legal age of drinking, voting, consent, driving and so forth are all eighteen in Aurozora.

Phone Area Code
For phone purposes, if people want to be more specific about their numbers. Aurozora's area code is (909). So your number will look something like: (909) xxx-xxxx.

ADMINISTRATOR
THUG LORD
97 POSTS
9869 DOLLARS
PLAY BY rimy
trash tier
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

cbox, tag box & affiliates
face in the crowd DETHRONED GODS:RE
Seicho no Hana Avalon a Panfandom RP The Duality of Man Potterwatch Restored
Sengoku Horizon TO BITTER ENDINGS Save Me realm of the seven Reluctant Heroes Prisoners of Fate Hollow Victory | An Original Japanese Folklore Inspired RP